PC vivi's trade thread: seeking vanity items, accessories, dyes!

voidrabbit

Steampunker
LAST UPDATED
11:46 PM ROCKY MOUNTAIN TIME
JUNE 23, 2016

welcome to vivi's trade thread!

hey there! i run a small server with a group of friends. there's five of us and we could use some stuff! we aren't yet in hardmode so we don't have much in the way of Super Rare Items, unfortunately, but we do have tons of chests filled to the brim with tools, accessories, weapons, building materials, furniture, and more! if we have nothing in-game you are interested in, i am also a freelance artist; i'd be more than happy to do a sketch or even a completed piece depending on the trade (info about that and examples are HERE.) we're always willing to negotiate!

if you have any of these and are interested in trading, find me on steam and we can figure out a time to meet from there. i spend 90% of my time at home, so getting together won't be hard. here's a list of the things we need and how many we're looking for.
strange dyes & lunar dyes (note: we are always looking for these)
hades
shadowflame hades
burning hades
phase
chlorophyte
grim
twilight
living rainbow
living ocean
gel
pixie
wisp
infernal wisp
unicorn wisp
nebula
solar
stardust
vortex
vanity items
steampunk set (1)
pirate clothes (1)
crowno set (1)

lighting
chain lantern (100)
brass lantern (75)
caged lantern (75)
carriage lantern (75)
alchemy lantern (150)
diabolist lantern (50)
oil rag sconce (50)
suspicious looking tentacle (5)
wisp in a bottle (5)
fairy bell (5)
hooks
fish hook (3)
anti-gravity hook (3)
lunar hook (3)
static hook (3)​

i'll be keeping this thread updated as we aquire the things we need. thank you, and blessed be!

Last edited:
Steam: Ami Futami

I have a veritable ton of dyes and vanity. I'm looking for statues, banners, paintings, things of that nature.

ahhh thank you everyone!

i'm keeping this thread updated, it's going to be kind of a pawn shop type dealio :p

I can't do it today cuz I'm about to go to bed, but if you're on in about 10 or 11 hours I can trade numerous dyes, maybe vanities, probably the 2 armors, and an assortment of most of the accessories. In exchange I wouldn't mind maybe a piece of your artwork. Message me on steam at timinator. It has a sonic the hedgehog icon. And then we can discuss it more from there.

I can't do it today cuz I'm about to go to bed, but if you're on in about 10 or 11 hours I can trade numerous dyes, maybe vanities, probably the 2 armors, and an assortment of most of the accessories. In exchange I wouldn't mind maybe a piece of your artwork. Message me on steam at timinator. It has a sonic the hedgehog icon. And then we can discuss it more from there.

ok, send a friend request :) i'll send you a link to my commission rules (if i can find them omfg) and we can negotiate based on my real world prices ~

Got all of these items except for the dyes.
Just as a warning, come to my world with an empty inventory, piggy bank, and safe. You will need it to bring back all the items.

Steam:
prosteamprogamer

Last edited:
ah, lovely! this thread is turning out a lot more lucrative than i expected. soon we might end up with too many items, lol. i've sent out friend requests. i also added my commission info to the first post.

Yea Quite frankly I needed some myself, and had extras when I was grinding them. I can hook you up with 20 of each type. I do believe were already friends on steam from the last trade. I am ProSteamProGamer. Its my Sign In name and not my visible name.

I'm always searching for Dyes and vanity items, I can add you and let you know if I'll sell/give some of the stuff I find to you. I also have some stuff on the list you got there but it's not much.

The character I'm playing currently is pre-hardmode too, so I can't get most of that stuff, but I was able to loot of few dungeon lanterns (9 caged, 29 alchemy). What could I get for that? I'm, especially interested in fishing gear if you've got it, specifically the earring and weather radio.

I do not have Steam, but I can set up a server and PM you the address. That's almost as good... right?

The character I'm playing currently is pre-hardmode too, so I can't get most of that stuff, but I was able to loot of few dungeon lanterns (9 caged, 29 alchemy). What could I get for that? I'm, especially interested in fishing gear if you've got it, specifically the earring and weather radio.

I do not have Steam, but I can set up a server and PM you the address. That's almost as good... right?
I have those accessories on a Multiplayer map atm, but the host changed the world and went travelling for a couple days, he should be back soon to host it again if you want them, we could do a 3 person trade.

Assuming Phillip (my angler) doesn't give me them first, that would be just fine. And if he does, I'm sure I can think of something else I want more than dungeon lanterns. It's not like I have any use for these. :)

Assuming Phillip (my angler) doesn't give me them first, that would be just fine. And if he does, I'm sure I can think of something else I want more than dungeon lanterns. It's not like I have any use for these. :)
I could trade for them now real quick if you need them, because I'm most likely going to start a Civ game with a friend of mine soon

Back
Top Bottom