Standalone voice control for terraria

do you like that?

• Total voters

starbuck7410

Terrarian
IMPORTANT!: you have to download glovePIE from here: http://glovepie.org/glovepie_download.php (click the button that says: I already have 100% Green power, I'm ready to download GlovePIE. )

open the .PIE file with the program to use (don't forget to click run obviously)

List of commands:
click = one click
double click = double click
hide/show = to hide/show glove pie
up/down/left/right = W/S/A/D (you must say "stop moving" before changing direction or it will press the keys simultaneously)
keep fire = long press of the mouse button
stop fire = stops long press
jump = jumps once
fly = long presses spacebar
stop flight = releases spacebar
inventory = TAB button (you will have to change this control)
right click = right click
smart = holds CTRL button (you will have to change this too)
stop smart = releases CTRL
select = holds SHIFT
stop select = releases SHIFT
map = map
favor = favorites the pointed item
dump = trashes the pointed item

there is an easter egg... if you fing write it in the comments!

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/d6cmpst3btrj6zf/Terraria+Voice+Control.PIE

Last edited:
Tout ça semble interesting ! I may give it a try at the end of the month (personal reasons, don't question it :))

I'd like to watch a demonstration of the voice control so I can see how good it works.

Let's say you have to kill the Eye of Cthulhu and drop his stuff into a chest. However you must trash the seeds because they're corrupt. That kind of demo would do.

Tout ça semble interesting ! I may give it a try at the end of the month (personal reasons, don't question it :))

I'd like to watch a demonstration of the voice control so I can see how good it works.

Let's say you have to kill the Eye of Cthulhu and drop his stuff into a chest. However you must trash the seeds because they're corrupt. That kind of demo would do.

what do you mean when you say the seeds are corrupt?

what do you mean when you say the seeds are corrupt?
I should have told it another way, sorry.
I meant to say if you want to trash an item with your voice, do it with the Corrupt Seeds.
I just tried RPing, which apparently didn't reach up to you :)

Back
Top Bottom