Is this a good idea?

• I like it but is should also have:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like it because:

• I don't like it. :(]

• Total voters
Interesting idea! This could be a cool thing to add in the game. All I want, in addition to this, are selections so that you can change your character's voice to, for example, a cat. Then when you get hit, it would be a cat's meow instead of a normal voice.

Interesting idea! This could be a cool thing to add in the game. All I want, in addition to this, are selections so that you can change your character's voice to, for example, a cat. Then when you get hit, it would be a cat's meow instead of a normal voice.
That does seem cool, but it may be a bit much. + cats don't really meow when they are hurt. You could just scale the voice up really high instead.

That does seem cool, but it may be a bit much. + cats don't really meow when they are hurt. You could just scale the voice up really high instead.
True. I just think it would be cool to sound like an animal:) Maybe this option could include a record feature, so you can make it sound like whatever you want it to.

A wider range of sounds would be cool. There should be one that sounds like an angry 10 year old getting punched! Oh wait.. we already have that.

Back
Top Bottom