• Void_Staff.png
    Void_Staff.png
    635 bytes · Views: 140
  • Void_Staff.png
    Void_Staff.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
I've always thought that the Magic class needed to be more protected

Why would this weapon make us feel more protected? It consumes a lot of mana per second, making it pretty useless if you're talking about 'protecting' since you can't keep it up all the time.

Why would this weapon make us feel more protected? It consumes a lot of mana per second, making it pretty useless if you're talking about 'protecting' since you can't keep it up all the time.
Hmm, good point.
Woops. Major error there :(
Alright, edited it to put that in.
I actually thought of it as a getaway mode: protection when needed

Last edited:
as much as i hate sounding like a nega-:red:, i have to say, i feel that you're giving mages a very bad name by saying we need to be protected. we live by the spell, we die by the spell, and the world keeps turning. i've successfully played through the game many times as a mage and loved every second of it.

this idea of yours feels like it is cheating mages of what makes them mages (mana and squishiness).
mages don't need to be coddled or spoon fed, they just need to be used wisely to avoid disaster.

not only do i not support this idea for a wide list of reasons, but i strongly ask you to be much more careful with how you try to add padding to a class, this is not the right way to do it.

it happens to the best of us once in a while. but that is why it is very important to think things through on a bigger scale before suggesting stuff.

"(how will item/mob x effect item/mob y by part z of the game)." is an important thing to think about.

it happens to the best of us once in a while. but that is why it is very important to think things through on a bigger scale before suggesting stuff.

"(how will item/mob x effect item/mob y by part z of the game)." is an important thing to think about.
I usually think about it, but all I took into part when making this was mages low defense.
I made a better suggestion titled Signboard, go look at that one.
[DOUBLEPOST=1421268019][/DOUBLEPOST]http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/signboard.9152/
Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom