tModLoader VoidAddons

is this mod bad

• Total voters

SSociopath

Terrarian
Thanks for 500 DOWNLOADS!

VoidAddons
The Mod for everyone who likes stupid not-working mods.

Currently it adds.
23 Items
3 NPCs (1 working Boss, 1 not-so working Boss)
8 Tiles
3 Buffs
1 Mount

Keep in mind!
This mod is a work in progress mod that is absolutely NOT-ready for full use.
I'm working on it everyday to improve it and make it more playable.
I'm no master at modding so a lot of stuff is broken or will not work AT ALL.

I hope you can still have fun with it being broken. I would advise staying updated on it because it might work and be playable at some point.

If you downloaded thanks for downloading and have fun!

if you wanna help with spriting or coding comment on this thread or contact me over steam

Last edited:
Hey this mod looks great. I would love to help on the coding, but if I were to help I would only be able to talk over steam text not talk. Also, I don't know how to code ( I know a little not a whole lot ). If you don't want me to code I will sprite a little. If you don't want me to help it is fine.

Hey this mod looks great. I would love to help on the coding, but if I were to help I would only be able to talk over steam text not talk. Also, I don't know how to code ( I know a little not a whole lot ). If you don't want me to code I will sprite a little. If you don't want me to help it is fine.
Heya, just add me on steam. I will be on most of the time so we can talk. Thanks for helping, all help is appreciated.

Hello really cool looking mod i could sprite if you want. Butt all and all keep up the amazing work

Back
Top Bottom