IC Voidtouched Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hive winds up like a spring, bouncing along the ground to go bump into Stalwart (....1 đź’€)
(11-3) Stalwart stumbles out of the way. With a final crunch, the lightbulb cracks open.. a golden light coming from inside.

He tosses it the ground, staring down the rapier user with a gagging, blood-spitting war cry.

Licentia clamps down on the spear impaling his hand, it shatters immediately.

He merely teleports forwards, thrusting his entire arm through the stumbling Integritas' chest, the whole warrior cracking heavily.

He raises him into the air with his arm, Integritas screaming in pain.

"Surely you've got at least one trick left, spawn of Oblivisci?"

My reaction causing intense pain and misery)
XD.gif
))

I'm not even in the roleplay all that much, yet I made an OP character who changed the course of the story forever.)))

The divine warrior looks to Stalwart weakly..

"do.. it.."

Stalwart lunges for the lightbulb, only to be riddled with more musket rounds, stopping him in place as he falls to his knees, spitting more blood and wheezing.

The musketeer draws near now, his rapier raised, a smirk visible from under his long hat.

With a grunt, Licentia slams his arm down, causing Integritas to slam heavily into the ground. Without a moment of hesitation, he raises his axe above his head with one hand, slamming it down into the divine warrior's back, shattering a huge chunk of his back, and impaling him with the axe, sticking him into the ground.

"Grovel.. lightspawn."

He raises a foot and stomps on the warrior's head, which makes a sickening crack as it splinters a bit, little light shards spreading across the ground.

Licentia looks up weakly and silently..

He extends an arm weakly towards the lightbulb.

Licentia severs it with a second axe.

Wait actually)

maybe now

in the time of despair

is the perfect time for me

to bring out

the power of light and rock????)))

Hive, finally remembering something, decides to go scoot on top of the lightbulb.
He would quite literally begin to disintegrate.

The musketeer jumps forward slashing quickly across Stalwart's torso a few times.. which the augmented man has no way to dodge.

Stalwart keels over before letting out a hoarse yell and throwing himself at the musketeer.. only to have one of his mechanical arms stabbed in the shoulder as the musketeer dashes back with a thrust, and then fires at his shoulder repeatedly, severing his arm.

He manages to land on his knees, swatting at the rapier and casting it aside.

He then discharges the shockwave from his fist, sending the musketeer sprawling.

He begins to half crawl, half limp towards the lightbulb...

He would quite literally begin to disintegrate.

The musketeer jumps forward slashing quickly across Stalwart's torso a few times.. which the augmented man has no way to dodge.

Stalwart keels over before letting out a hoarse yell and throwing himself at the musketeer.. only to have one of his mechanical arms stabbed in the shoulder as the musketeer dashes back with a thrust, and then fires at his shoulder repeatedly, severing his arm.

He manages to land on his knees, swatting at the rapier and casting it aside.

He then discharges the shockwave from his fist, sending the musketeer sprawling.

He begins to half crawl, half limp towards the lightbulb...
Hive gets off it, sees the robot moving towards it, then kicks the damn thing like a soccer ball away from him. All the while making a >:] face.

... Portals of light swallow the rest of the purity survivors as they are swept up in the flow of destiny.
Hive gets off it, sees the robot moving towards it, then kicks the damn thing like a soccer ball away from him. All the while making a >:] face.
And a small one catches the orb.. dropping it with a gentle clunk back onto Hive.
"E-Et sic perimus in lu-uce cathartica.."
His head shatters beneath the foot of Licentia.
The sky grows dark as the body of the once great divine warrior loses its glow, fading to a clear and lifeless grey.

Stalwart reaches the lightbulb, ripping it away from Hive.
He raises a fist towards the glowing opening.

A single musket round slams into the side of his head..

He wobbles for a moment.. then goes perfectly still.

Licentia raises a hand, a massive orb of voidtouch charging in it.

.. He doesn't see Adrakhan.

Adrakhan grabs Licentia by the head, slamming him to the ground with his newfound stature, destroying the voidtouch orb.

He slowly walks to the portal.. it begins to close behind him.

Licentia grasps and axe, hurling it at Adrakhan..

..it barely gets through the portal as it snaps shut.

"NO."

Adrakhan grabs Licentia by the head, slamming him to the ground with his newfound stature, destroying the voidtouch orb.

"NO."
(...I can't tell if I should be happy about what happenee in this post or not, as, I don't know where this portal came from or what it is...)
(Though if it is good for Adrakhan, then yes I am pleased. If not...)

... Portals of light swallow the rest of the purity survivors as they are swept up in the flow of destiny.

And a small one catches the orb.. dropping it with a gentle clunk back onto Hive.

"E-Et sic perimus in lu-uce cathartica.."
His head shatters beneath the foot of Licentia.
The sky grows dark as the body of the once great divine warrior loses its glow, fading to a clear and lifeless grey.

Stalwart reaches the lightbulb, ripping it away from Hive.
He raises a fist towards the glowing opening.

A single musket round slams into the side of his head..

He wobbles for a moment.. then goes perfectly still.
ERROR404: Hive no longer found.

As he dies from the orb crushing his core.

.. Stalwart slowly leans to the side.. the musket round falling out of the side of his head.

He smirks a bit before tapping the shallow wound on his head, a metal clank emanating from it.

The musketeer chuckles.

"Metal.. :red:."

He slams his fist into the inside of the orb.

The purity is engulfed in white light... and most of the void too.

That is to say...

Our story has reached its end.

"NO."
Because I wanted to use the joke at least once, boos and oohs come from the stands which apparently exist now (or not idk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom