IC Voidtouched Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
``hmm...?``

|They would notice them...|

``No, I haven't been here before, and I don't even know you..``
1657897544812.png

1657897601899.png

"It would be...dangerous if I were to let him free. The clones are only weapons, however I'm not sure it would help against the 'void'."

|He would then point towards a random direction (can't decide on where it leads to so I leave it up to you)|

``Over there maybe...``

|He would then point towards a random direction (can't decide on where it leads to so I leave it up to you)|

``Over there maybe...``
1658160563355.png

The two began getting closer to the outskirts of the town, their current position would lead them to a less inhabited part of the island.

Luigi, Roberts, and Malith get as close as possible to their target, Niko.

"Non posso credere che ci abbia messo in questo stupido lavoro!" Says the taller, lankier skeleton. Most likely Luigi.

The stouter of the two humanoids, Roberts, turns to Malith. "Do youse has any ideas as to what the hells hes talking bout?"

Malith, the shortest of the three skeletons who appears more draconic shrugs as he rummages through his bag. He chitters and clicks as he does so, finally pulling out what appears to be a comically over-sized telescope.

Pen sighs, shrugs, and then waves off the comment.

To be honest, he didn't really care if those three came back. "They're bumbling, blundering, blithe buffoons. I couldn't care less."

He flickers the darkness around him as he listens to the inane chatter surrounding him. The sooner he could get away, the better.

Pen shook his head.

As much as he hated them, he did need the army. They were fairly decent at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom