IC Voidtouched Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voidtouched Reality

The portal was soundless as it closed. You got up off of the sandy ground and shook off your now ruffled clothes. Looking around the horizon appears like a black cloud, the sky above it hazy and purple. What is this place?

You feel the first jolt of energy through your body… you stand up and look around at the purple haze and mist around you and feel comforted by it. In the distance you can see a bright yellow glowing beacon.. you couldn’t put your finger on why.. but you hated that beacon..

(Apply for a character here first before joining!)
Link to the OOC: OOC - Voidtouched Reality

Last edited:
A portal opens on the edge of the farms, right on the beach. Niko falls out, a large circular lightbulb is already there, sitting in the sand.
1657335870408.png

The portal closes the second Niko hits the ground.
1657335888372.png

Niko looks around, seeing the edge of the horizon
1657335944959.png

1657335980938.png

1657336002851.png

Niko slowly walks over to the large lightbulb and picks it up, They then begin walking towards the center of the island, going towards the crops.

Last edited:
Pen is insanely frustrated at the moment.

Sure, he’s a legendary necromancer who can raise armies of dark skeletons forced
to do his bidding.

He just wished someone would’ve told him how annoying they would be.

Hundred upon hundred of skull related puns being thrown at him. It’s was enough to drive someone crazy.

“Hey, uh, baus.” A skeleton says. “When’s are wes gonna do somfin excitins?”

And WHY did so many of them insist on having accents???

Last edited:
Cannontank appears next to Pen. They turn the barrel toward the dark skeletons, taking notice.
They groaned loudly to intimidate the skellies.

Pen is insanely frustrated at the moment.

Sure, he’s a legendary necromancer who can raise armies of dark skeletons forced
to do his bidding.

He just wished someone would’ve told him how annoying they would be.

Hundred upon hundred of skill related puns being thrown at him. It’s was enough to drive someone crazy.

“Hey, uh, baus.” A skeleton says. “When’s are wes gonna do somfin excitins?”

And WHY did so many of them insist on having accents???
(God dammit now I’m imagining the skeletons from tiny Tina’s wonderlands… those dudes are an exact description of this.)

Stalwart lands in a fighting position, hitting the ground and firing his impactor, creating a loud boom and cracks in the dry dirt.

He stood up, looking around.

“God dammit.. where the :red: am I?”

He’s near the town square, a few people look nonchalantly at him, a few kids staring.

In a daze, he walks slowly towards the people and begins asking questions of them.

Adrakhan lands heavily nearby Pen.

“Oi, the boss wants you scout out these new purity scum.. he said something seems special about the cat looking one, don’t know what the void he means by special, but I bloody don’t wanna go watch what’s probably some chromosome-lacking cat.. that’s why I got his permission to ask you to do it.”

“Cheers.”

Before Pen can answer, he unfolds his wings and snaps, teleporting in a small blink back to the void town. (This is something all void creatures can do, and it varies depending in accuracy and distance depending on strength, might I remind everyone here.)

Cannontank smacks a statue to the ground, breaking open a humanoid figure.
”Purity piece of :red:! Hope you don’t go insane because everything about them is :red:.”
The figure gets sucked into the tank hatch.

[Statue count: 14]

Pen sighs. The skeleton chatter, the new orders, these purity scum messing up his day, it’s all almost too much to handle.

“Listen up, peasants!” Pen yells above the din “New orders have come in! We need some volunteers to scout the area of the purity! I MUST remind you that this is a STEALTH mission. All bones HAVE to be clothed in order to reduce rattling! WE DO NOT WANT TO END UP LIKE CHARLES. “

Shudders throughout the army as some salute Charles, the bravest of the skeletons.

“So… LUIGI! ROBERTS! MALITH! You three are going out on the mission.”

If skeletons could sigh, there would’ve been audible relief from the crowd. The three chosen grumbled their way up to Pen and he teleported them to where they needed to go.

A portal opens, and Clone-M emerges slowly out of it. It starts near Stalwart’s location.
”GPS undetected. Query: where is the current location?”
Clone-M takes notice of Stalwart and the townsfolk,
“Hello fellow traveler. Are you unaware of the coordinates?”

A portal opens, and Clone-M emerges slowly out of it. It starts near Stalwart’s location.
”GPS undetected. Query: where is the current location?”
Clone-M takes notice of Stalwart and the townsfolk,
“Hello fellow traveler. Are you unaware of the coordinates?”
“Appears I’m not the only one out of place..”

Stalwart turns to face Clone-M, he clicks his impactors back, obviously a bit worried.

”Well.. I don’t think anyone knows where this place is… I don’t think there’s anyway to talk to anyone off world either.. this has to at least be the same universe though... right?”

Stalwart cracks his knuckles and wrists

”Now, would you mind telling me why there’s a big driving bomb talking to me before I forcefully defuse you?”

“Appears I’m not the only one out of place..”

Stalwart turns to face Clone-M, he clicks his impactors back, obviously a bit worried.

”Well.. I don’t think anyone knows where this place is… I don’t think there’s anyway to talk to anyone off world either.. this has to at least be the same universe though... right?”

Stalwart cracks his knuckles and wrists

”Now, would you mind telling me why there’s a big driving bomb talking to me before I forcefully defuse you?”
"I do not contain any form of explosive. I am a model designed to replicate and splice DNA, otherwise known as cloning."
"If possible, we should ask the surrounding humans why exactly is there an unknown purple cloud around this island."

"I do not contain any form of explosive. I am a model designed to replicate and splice DNA, otherwise known as cloning."
"If possible, we should ask the surrounding humans why exactly is there an unknown purple cloud around this island."
“ A cloning machine, eh? Never seen that before… who do you clone..?”

“Well. I’ve already been asking around, I heard it was something called “the void” and that it’s highly infectious on contact.. some :red: with an elder god infecting this planet a long time ago.. and in that church there’s a divine light warrior pushing the void back.”

He slowly slid his impactors forward, seeming more relaxed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom