OOC Voidtouched Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just gonna
*Stretch*
*Copies the template and adds a comment to Nayi's description in the document*
Gimme like 10+ minutes I need to get this guy's description set up

What exactly do you mean with "Specialization" in the template?
Hmmm…

Let me look back so I can remember, lmao.

I think it meant like.. what they excel at in either combat or defense, or if they’re long ranged, melee, etc.
Still, let me check

Yep.. that’s what I put for my characters.

Stalwart, shogun arms guy, had “Technology/Melee combat” for his specialization, so I’m just gonna say that’s probably what it meant.

Name: Nayi
Hex color: #e15984/#6bffec/#3ab316
Void or Purity (if void, originally void or corrupted?): Purity
Alliance: Pure
Appearance: I really hope I can draw them soon, but there’s no way I’m able to describe it right now
Specialization: Ranged combat and magic knowledge
Magic/Technology ratio: 68% M, 10% T (Due to being from a digital world and stuff)
Abilities: General manipulation of energy and light (the latter does need there to actually be light in the area, so at night it’s weakened a lot because there isn’t as much light). There’s more but I don’t know how to explain the rest right now.
Weapons, armor, tools: For now, none, and can’t wear armor. Maybe they could figure out an alternative?
Strengths: Takes very little damage from physical attacks, gets stronger from energy attacks (Normally they would take no damage from physical attacks, but for now at least I’ll change it to taking very little damage from those, for balancing)
Good memory, Not counting memory of their past
Weaknesses: Takes more damage than usual from energy attacks, gets weakened by physical attacks
(optional)
Backstory: ???
Homeworld: Technically Floralis?

Name: Nayi
Hex color: #e15984/#6bffec/#3ab316
Void or Purity (if void, originally void or corrupted?): Purity
Alliance: Pure
Appearance: I really hope I can draw them soon, but there’s no way I’m able to describe it right now
Specialization: Ranged combat and magic knowledge
Magic/Technology ratio: 68% M, 10% T (Due to being from a digital world and stuff)
Abilities: General manipulation of energy and light (the latter does need there to actually be light in the area, so at night it’s weakened a lot because there isn’t as much light). There’s more but I don’t know how to explain the rest right now.
Weapons, armor, tools: For now, none, and can’t wear armor. Maybe they could figure out an alternative?
Strengths: Takes very little damage from physical attacks, gets stronger from energy attacks (Normally they would take no damage from physical attacks, but for now at least I’ll change it to taking very little damage from those, for balancing)
Good memory, Not counting memory of their past
Weaknesses: Takes more damage than usual from energy attacks, gets weakened by physical attacks
(optional)
Backstory: ???
Homeworld: Technically Floralis?
Accepted!

I’m gonna have to knock some dust of this RP before I get the gears turning again.

Name: Ryvare
Hex color: FFFFFF
Void or Purity (if void, originally void or corrupted?): Purity (But also kinda void?)
Alliance: Purity
Appearance: A ragged skeleton, covered in rotting armor and moss that shimmers like starlight...
Specialization: Swordsmanship
Magic/Technology ratio: 30/15
Abilities: Light dark magic (Mostly restraining stuff)
Weapons, armor, tools: A rusted sword, battered steel armor, and a decaying shield.
Strengths: Expert Swordsmanship, extremely persistent in goals.
Weaknesses: His curse is similar enough to Voidtouch that he is somewhat attached to the Hivemind. This also causes him to have their weaknesses, albeit to a lesser extent. Rather brittle.

Backstory: Once a mighty warrior, Ryvare was slain not by a blade, but by the dying gasp of a wizard. But although he deserved nothing but a peaceful ending, Fate had other plans. Whether intentional or not, the wizard had done something to Ryvare. A moss slowly grew over his remains, until he walked once more. Feared as a monster, he wandered aimlessly, until Fate once again reared its head, and dragged him to another world...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom