OOC Voidtouched Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I suppose there could be a handful of people who were infected and then cured, but what I'm trying to say is thay if there's a five (can't remember if you said miles or kilometres) radius around the void that infects anyone that enters, that means that unless someone was teleported to the far side of the void, and somehow remained there for long enough to then be transported to the island, then where would newcomers even come from?
Oh.. did I not do a good job of talking about the wormholes that Integritas started sporadically making as a result of being near loosing? That’s where the people come from, their home worlds.

At this rate, the Purity’s screwed.
NameNickname: The Dark Mage
Hex color: #463554
Void or Purity: Explained in backstory
Alliance: Void Supporter
Appearance: Currently, someone wearing a faded purple cloak with a hood. Their face is obscured.
Specialization: Destruction of opposing forces.
Magic/Technology ratio: M100% T0%
Abilities:
-Advanced pyromancy
-Dark magic
-Regeneration similar to that of the Void
-Can summon a terrifying beast in a pinch
Weapons, armor, tools:
Strengths:
Magic
Hard to hit
Weaknesses:
-Purelight weakens them severely, but because they aren’t quite Void it won’t destroy them.
Backstory: A Legendary Hero from another world. However, they were cast aside by the other members of their party after being cursed by a powerful sorcerer. Upon entry to this world, the curse was similar enough to the Void to give similar effects. The Dark Mage does not fit entirely as a Voidtouched, but in alignment they very much are one. Integritas has made a mistake in opening that wormhole. Unless the curse can be broken..?
Homeworld: My primary lore world, currently unnamed.
Other: Will retreat if defeat is imminent.
((@_Niko_))

Last edited:
Oh.. did I not do a good job of talking about the wormholes that Integritas started sporadically making as a result of being near loosing? That’s where the people come from, their home worlds.
Oh, are you saying that the portals are to places other than just Earth? Because if so, then I did not realise that.

Oh, are you saying that the portals are to places other than just Earth? Because if so, then I did not realise that.
1657151937897.png

At this rate, the Purity’s screwed.
NameNickname: The Dark Mage
Hex color: #463554
Void or Purity: Explained in backstory
Alliance: Void Supporter
Appearance: Currently, someone wearing a faded purple cloak with a hood. Their face is obscured.
Specialization: Destruction of opposing forces.
Magic/Technology ratio: M100% T0%
Abilities:
-Advanced pyromancy
-Dark magic
-Regeneration similar to that of the Void
-Can summon a terrifying beat in a pinch
Weapons, armor, tools:
Strengths:
Magic
Hard to hit
Weaknesses:
-Purelight weakens them severely, but because they aren’t quite Void it won’t destroy them.
Backstory: A Legendary Hero from another world. However, they were cast aside by the other members of their party after being cursed by a powerful sorcerer. Upon entry to this world, the curse was similar enough to the Void to give similar effects. The Dark Mage does not fit entirely as a Voidtouched, but in alignment they very much are one. Integritas has made a mistake in opening that wormhole. Unless the curse can be broken..?
Homeworld: My primary lore world, currently unnamed.
Other: Will retreat if defeat is imminent.
((@_Niko_))
1657217818364.png

1657217876974.png

1657217954602.png

Name:

Niko

N/A, They/them

Hex color:

FFFFFF (text boxes and white for actions)

Void or Purity (if void, originally void or corrupted?):

Purity

Alliance:

Pure and pure supporter

Appearance:

97F6324E-D3AC-453C-A845-E616BBC0EE4A.png

Around 4 foot tall, very large yellow eyes with cat-like pupils. Their eyes glow in the dark. Purple hair with whisker looking sides, a small nose and mouth. A large purple scarf and big brown cloak that covers their hands and feet. A big brown hat with cat ears on it.

Specialization:

Problem solving, people skills, attitude booster : )

Magic/Technology ratio: M 10% (yes 10) T 0%

Abilities:

The ability to see very well in dark environments, quick thinking and great problem solving. A connection that only they have with someone who isn’t here, and can tell everything that’s going on but cannot interfere. Great manners.

Weapons, armor, tools:

No armor

For weapons, really only a crowbar, doesn’t know how to fight with it though.

For tools, a massive lightbulb that doesn’t seem to go out, a strange book with a clover on it, assorted other kinds of junk and the ability to carry it all around.

Strengths:

Problem solving
Connection to knowledge they can’t normally obtain
Making friends
Determination

Weaknesses:

Size and strength, Niko IS only 9.
Not weathered at all, very prone to being scarred or otherwise spooked
homesick and torn about leaving behind their strange friend again
Weapons knowledge, niko knows how to use tools well, but not how to fight.

(optional)

backstory:

Niko enjoyed some time at home after the events that changed their life forever, and both of them kept the memories alive, as to not forget each other. Let’s just say the universe has a way of reconnecting old friends…

Homeworld: unknown, N/A

Name:

Stalwart

30s

Male

Hex color:

0082FF

Void or Purity (if void, originally void or corrupted?):

Purity

Alliance:

Pure and pure supporter

Appearance:

A weathered 6’1 man, he’s covered in scars and doesn’t wear sleeves. He’s got a tank top and a muscular build with some old military pants and shoes. He doesn’t have arms, instead he has polished silver mechanical arms that attach at his shoulders and have slightly wide forearms. The fingertips are sharpened and have deployable wrist blades, he has glowing accent lines on the arms that match his HEX color. He had black hair and a constant grin, his teeth are also perfectly white, and usually the only thing not dirty on him.

Specialization:

Melee combat, anything strategy related

Magic/Technology ratio:

M: 0% T: 100%

Abilities:

Heavy kinetic punches due to heavy weights that shoot at the speed of a bullet from his forearm to his knuckles to speed up his punches and cause shockwaves on impact. Can fire off his wrist with a few ton capability few inch thick metal cable. Allowing him to pull himself or other things to him. A metal skeleton to absorb impacts, cannot really break bones due to this and can channel electricity and jump from high places or take huge impacts with mainly flesh wounds.

Weapons, armor, tools:

No armor besides his metal arms

His arms are his only weapons

He has a communication earpiece and some wrist controls, but these may be obsolete once he arrives to the new world unless he reconfigures them.

Strengths:

Melee combat
Strategizing
Getting targets into close range
Blocking

Weaknesses:

Lack of speed
Rather cold personality
Struggles to wield other weapons due to his arms
Unable to dodge very well
can still bleed out like any other human.

(optional)

Backstory:

In his world, cybernetic enhancement was for the rich and the wounded, but terrorists didn’t waste time turning it into a weapon. One volunteer went by the name of [REDACTED]. He was knocked out, had his bones slowly replaced with metal over various surgeries, him barely waking every few days into unbearable pain, then going back out again over a matter of months, eventually his arms being replaced with the weapons he has now.

He was teleported to this world just after he had gone off of his pain medicine, and had fully healed. He has some minor chronic pain which causes him to be grumpy, but unlike his fellow terrorists, he simply wants a changed world for the better and believes the government to be corrupt. He doesn’t want to be the leader of said new world, just to live to see it and be among it. He doesn’t want to hurt anyone, he just wants to make change, he’s good at heart.

homeworld: N/A

His theme: (this song inspired me to make the character actually) Related tracks: Metal_ Hellsinger - Serj Tankian (System of a Down) 'No Tomorrow'

at this point, I'm gonna ask if it's alright to make a character without a said appearance (until I bother to make one)

I know my application is lazy but I'm not in a great mood as of making this.

Name: ??? (although alot of people just refer to him as "the Striker")
Hex color: 7C706B (aka one of the colours on this site)
Void or Purity (if void, originally void or corrupted?): Purity
Alliance: Unaffilated
Appearance:
i dont strike.png
Specialization: Staying undetected (somewhat.)
Magic/Technology ratio: 20% Magic, 20% Technology
Abilities: Capable of summoning and using ice shards to assist along with simple objects like weapons and tools
Weapons, armor, tools: a pair of axes, light armor and that's it. (in terms of non ice related items)
Strengths: Can keep a calm mind even in the worst of situations.
Weaknesses: Not very social and is pretty frail.
(optional)
backstory: I would do this but not only this kill my plan of having a character who be revealed more so in the actual rp but I felt lazy
homeworld: ??? (I don't really take into consideration of homeworlds with non Terraria characters.)

Edit: did the appearance, now I want to see if it is approved or not.

Last edited:
Name: The Exalted.
Hex color: 34a173
Void or Purity (if void, originally void or corrupted?): Purity. Kind of.
Alliance: Mostly herself and for those she cares for.
Appearance: Auburn hair at about shoulder length. Looks tired all the time despite appearing to be about 30. Deep honey hold eyes on top of tan skin. Can be seen in her armor almost always.
Specialization: Weaponry and combat.
Magic/Technology ratio: 15% M and 15% T. Enough to have a basic understanding and usage of both.
Abilities: Able to enchant weapons with purity.
Weapons, armor, tools: A long double headed spear and a shield. Plate armor and light armor underneath. All done in gold.
Strengths: Combat, melee weaponry, and training others.
Weaknesses: so very tired of fighting, like beyond tired.

The Exalted hails from a land in which she fought back against the Demon King in a grueling 1000 year war. She forgot all knowledge of who she was at the time, only that she was the Chosen Hero. After beating the Demon King, her land was left in ruins. No one had survived.

After being transported to this world, she no longer feels the burning desire to fight. If she actually used her strength, she could be seen as a huge asset to the Purity, able to fight against horde after horde of voidtouched. But instead, she would rather rest. She hasn’t picked up a weapon in about 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom