OOC Voidtouched Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be fine letting TABW or whatever it was called die, I don’t really want to keep up with that concept anymore, but I’m going to forcefully plug this RP into life support until it can breathe on its own. I’m tired of putting in dozens of :red:ing hours brainstorming and typing this :red: just for it to get 2 pages and dying. This is the 3rd RP that’s failed, and I honestly think this one could and will work with enough pressure, so I might as well give it a good ol’ kick in the balls to hopefully pick it up again.
Pen and his lackeys will always exist. :D

Just posting this to say that as much as this seems interesting, it's also so filled with rules and things that conflict with stuff from my lore (or personal rules and preferences) and there's so much to read that I just can't find personal interest... Otherwise I would've maybe considered joining with Ria...

Just posting this to say that as much as this seems interesting, it's also so filled with rules and things that conflict with stuff from my lore (or personal rules and preferences) and there's so much to read that I just can't find personal interest... Otherwise I would've maybe considered joining with Ria...
Didn’t you already put that at some point…? I can’t remember though.

You could always adjust one of your OCs to fit in the RP as a one-off alternate universe
It's not that. It's that this has so many rules, so many things that conflict with either my lore or my personal preferences/rules, that I literally can't be interested.

Anyways, I have a new character idea.

Name: Steel Rose (Chosen name, not given. :D)
Hex color: F906FB
Void or Purity (if void, originally void or corrupted?): Purity, through the power of ROCK!
Alliance: To the purity and the god of ROCK! :D
Appearance: Armed with his guitar that looks like a flattened rose made of steel, a rockstar outfit that would make any villain jealous consisting of the most over the top green boots and pants, a rose pink top, and a rose red jacket covered in spikes. Dirty blonde hair that he frequently does in a top knot.
Specialization: Music, Magic withing music, ROCK!
Magic/Technology ratio: 40% magic, 40% tech, and 100% ROCK!
Abilities: ROCK! And can cast magic through his bodacious shredding skills and intense screaming lyrics. Understands the basics of electrical engineering to overload his amps. Can spread the purity by preforming concerts and has even been known to heal people at times.
Weapons, armor, tools: His Guitar, a plethora of different amps, and his dashing good looks. :D
Strengths: ROCK! Oh, and magic I guess.
Weaknesses: He's so so so loud. Absolutely awful for stealth missions. He also required a lot of prep time to do anything meaningful, as he REFUSES to be a cover artist. Take his appearance very seriously.
(optional)
backstory: maybe later.
homeworld: This one. :D

Anyways, I have a new character idea.

Name: Steel Rose (Chosen name, not given. :D)
Hex color: F906FB
Void or Purity (if void, originally void or corrupted?): Purity, through the power of ROCK!
Alliance: To the purity and the god of ROCK! :D
Appearance: Armed with his guitar that looks like a flattened rose made of steel, a rockstar outfit that would make any villain jealous consisting of the most over the top green boots and pants, a rose pink top, and a rose red jacket covered in spikes. Dirty blonde hair that he frequently does in a top knot.
Specialization: Music, Magic withing music, ROCK!
Magic/Technology ratio: 40% magic, 40% tech, and 100% ROCK!
Abilities: ROCK! And can cast magic through his bodacious shredding skills and intense screaming lyrics. Understands the basics of electrical engineering to overload his amps. Can spread the purity by preforming concerts and has even been known to heal people at times.
Weapons, armor, tools: His Guitar, a plethora of different amps, and his dashing good looks. :D
Strengths: ROCK! Oh, and magic I guess.
Weaknesses: He's so so so loud. Absolutely awful for stealth missions. He also required a lot of prep time to do anything meaningful, as he REFUSES to be a cover artist. Take his appearance very seriously.
(optional)
backstory: maybe later.
homeworld: This one. :D
Accepted.

I’ll go ROCKet over to the character list with this one

I :red:ing tried, ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom