OOC Voidtouched Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Avery
Hex color:
I'm a fan of this one, lemme do something to it tho. #0cd2ed
Purity
Alliance: Unaffiliated, leaning towards pure
Appearance: Humanoid in figure, but with a greyish skin tint and rivets at the joints. Wears a tattered R.A.F. uniform
Specialization: Guns and machinery
Magic/Technology ratio: 5.2%m, 94.8%t

Abilities: Her left arm can turn into a whole slew of weapons, almost anything you can think of (That's not OP af of course)
Weapons, armor, tools: A bulletproof vest, a bloodied fireman's axe, a metal baseball bat, an old greatsword, and a revolver. The revolver seemingly never runs out of ammunition, but lacks damage. Tools include a wrench and a welder

Strengths: She's made of metal, and takes a lot less damage from void
Weaknesses: She's made of metal, and therefore she needs either a welder, wrench, or a hammer to fix herself
Homeworld: Unknown
(@BT-7274)

Last edited:
Name: Avery
Hex color:
I'm a fan of this one, lemme do something to it tho. #0cd2ed
Purity
Alliance: Unaffiliated, leaning towards pure
Appearance: Humanoid in figure, but with a greyish skin tint and rivets at the joints. Wears a tattered R.A.F. uniform
Specialization: Guns and machinery
Magic/Technology ratio: 5.2%m, 94.8%t

Abilities: Her left arm can turn into a whole slew of weapons, almost anything you can think of (That's not OP af of course)
Weapons, armor, tools: A bulletproof vest, a bloodied fireman's axe, a metal baseball bat, an old greatsword, and a revolver. The revolver seemingly never runs out of ammunition, but lacks damage. Tools include a wrench and a welder

Strengths: She's made of metal, and takes a lot less damage from void
Weaknesses: She's made of metal, and therefore she needs either a welder, wrench, or a hammer to fix herself
Homeworld: Unknown
(@BT-7274)
Accepted, but where is she starting if she’s neutral? If she starts in the purity, she obviously won’t be corrupted, but if she starts in the void, she’ll obviously be slowly corrupted, or corrupted even faster if she is attacked by the various void creatures within.

Me watching the rp knowing I made Luigi canon:
5emq3hx51zl11 (1).jpg

(I still have this one saved for situations like this-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom