Drawings & Paintings Voodoo Demon - by Pinkpony4 (the alternate name I use for my accounts)

SilentFia

Official Terrarian
Terraria - Voodoo Demon - November 16th.png

Nice artwork. But, may I ask, how has the demon not totally destroyed that doll with his razor sharp claws?

Nice artwork. But, may I ask, how has the demon not totally destroyed that doll with his razor sharp claws?
He's probably ripped it and had to sew it back together again. I'd feel sorry for the guide if that were the case; he'd constantly be bleeding out along with getting set on fire. Poor guy.

He's probably ripped it and had to sew it back together again. I'd feel sorry for the guide if that were the case; he'd constantly be bleeding out along with getting set on fire. Poor guy.
He'd be dead within minutes if that was the case, because he'd bleed to death. And don't forget that the Voodoo doll doesn't spawn the Wall of Flesh until it's dropped as an item,so even if you spawned a Guide Voodoo Demon in a pool of lava, the Wall of Flesh wouldn't spawn. And how does a demon sew? A demonic sewing machine? By the way a Guide Voodoo Doll actually looks like this
Guide_Voodoo_Doll.png

He'd be dead within minutes if that was the case, because he'd bleed to death. And don't forget that the Voodoo doll doesn't spawn the Wall of Flesh until it's dropped as an item,so even if you spawned a Guide Voodoo Demon in a pool of lava, the Wall of Flesh wouldn't spawn. And how does a demon sew? A demonic sewing machine? By the way a Guide Voodoo Doll actually looks like this
Guide_Voodoo_Doll.png
Yeah I know, I was just taking artistic liberety. Not eveything has to be 100% accurate. That and the Nurse has a quote saying the Guide has repeatedly getting larva burns (which assumes the doll gets either set on fire, or he somehow survives some of his burnings.) That's why I assume the demons fly too close to the larva

Obviously, the wall ain't summoned every time a demon floates with the doll in the lava because that's a game mechanic. Larva is hot and the doll I assume is made out of fabric and so anything made out of fabric that goes too close to larva is automatically gonna get set on fire (or at least get smoldered). It just doesn't happen in game because that would be stupid.
And there's no need to be smart, magic exists. Let's assume magic is used.

I know what the doll looks like. That's why I drew it like I did: that's how I interpretated the pixels.

Yeah I know, I was just taking artistic liberety. Not eveything has to be 100% accurate. That and the Nurse has a quote saying the Guide has repeatedly getting larva burns (which assumes the doll gets either set on fire, or he somehow survives some of his burnings.) That's why I assume the demons fly too close to the larva

Obviously, the wall ain't summoned every time a demon floates with the doll in the lava because that's a game mechanic. Larva is hot and the doll I assume is made out of fabric and so anything made out of fabric that goes too close to larva is automatically gonna get set on fire (or at least get smoldered). It just doesn't happen in game because that would be stupid.

I know what the doll looks like. That's why I drew it like I did: that's how I interpretated the pixels.
Larva burns? Who said caterpillars were flammable?

I did mean lava. Forgive me for not being the best at English. There's no need to be smart about a spelling mistake.
I was joking around (by the way, if my thinking is correct, you might like some children's cartoon that I hate eternally)

Last edited:

By the way,the guide must be a dungeon spirit, since the voodoo doll would have resulted in the guides death

I was joking around (by the way, if my thinking is correct, you might like some children's cartoon that I hate eternally)
By the way,the guide must be a dungeon spirit, since the voodoo doll would have resulted in the guides death
If you were joking, it flew over my head because most people I've met that talk like you do are looking to stir trouble for me. And as for the show, if you're talking about MLP, than man, you wouldn't be the first. At least you didn't scream at me for it. I'll explain: I love the show, because I grew up with it as a child, but it wasn't the origin of the name. I loved ponies, I like the colour pink, and I was 4 when my brother helped create my first account. Pinkpony4 was born out of it, and it has stuck ever since.

I assumed the guide was just cursed like the Old Man.

If you were joking, it flew over my head because most people I've met that talk like you do are looking to stir trouble for me. And as for the show, if you're talking about MLP, than man, you wouldn't be the first. At least you didn't scream at me for it. I'll explain: I love the show, because I grew up with it as a child, but it wasn't the origin of the name. I loved ponies, I like the colour pink, and I was 4 when my brother helped create my first account. Pinkpony4 was born out of it, and it has stuck ever since.

I assumed the guide was just cursed like the Old Man.
I made an exception because you are female and the show was made for girls, which are females.

Back
Top Bottom