Mobile Voodoo Demon not dropping Guide Voodoo Doll

zzxxgamer

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Apple iPhone 7 plus
Mobile OS
Apple iOS 14.1
Hello Terrarians

I have an issue when fighting the Voodoo Demon I kill it but it only drops the 2.89% vary rare magic book and no Voodoo Doll I have spent countless hours killing the Voodoo Demon but still no Guide Voodoo Doll the items that I have been using to kill the Voodoo Demon are The Fiery Greatsword, Blood Butcher and Blade of grass I have also tried to reload the game and kill one or two but the Voodoo Demon doesn't drop anything but the magic book plz help I want to play in hard mode

Attachments

• Map of Terraria.jpeg
    Map of Terraria.jpeg
    484 KB · Views: 1,484
That screen doesn't tell us anything, can you send an example video? Try restart Terraria, that might help.

Fair but I am sooo lazy to go down and find more demons for a couple of hours I have also reloaded the game like 10 times. I will record a video be back in like a hour

Hello Terrarians

I have an issue when fighting the Voodoo Demon I kill it but it only drops the 2.89% vary rare magic book and no Voodoo Doll I have spent countless hours killing the Voodoo Demon but still no Guide Voodoo Doll the items that I have been using to kill the Voodoo Demon are The Fiery Greatsword, Blood Butcher and Blade of grass I have also tried to reload the game and kill one or two but the Voodoo Demon doesn't drop anything but the magic book plz help I want to play in hard mode
There are multiple demons in terraria, the voodoo demon has a voodoo doll that it holds, if the demons that you are killing dont fly around with a doll under them, then they are not voodoo demons
Here is the link to the terraria wiki page for the voodoo demon, hope it helps. ^w^

Voodoo Demon

Hello Terrarians

Hi @zzxxgamer, like others have mentioned there is a difference between a Demon 1606518096415.png and a Voodoo Demon
1606518214721.png

Can you confirm that you are killing the actual Voodoo Demon? It will drop the Voodoo Doll 100% of the time. Regular demons won’t ever drop the doll.

Back
Top Bottom