Sprites Vortex Bomber

yudgefudge

The Destroyer
Next part of my third lunar weapon series.
I present:
Vortex Bomber
Vortex Bomber.png

Uses rockets for ammo
Damage: 66
Knockback: 2
Critical chance: 4%
Use time: 17
Tooltip: Launches rockets charged with vortex energy
Sold for 10 gold
Rockets launched are charged with vortex energy, which, when exploded, summons a small vortex, that draws in enemies. It lasts 5 seconds.
So, what do you think, and are my sprites any good?

Last edited:
Beautiful :dryadpassionate:
I really like the idea of having a launcher made from vortex fragments, and it seems to be fairly balanced and I like its special ability.
The sprite is good, but the colours are too bright, when making a sprite for a certain pillar I recommend copying the colours directly from other weapons from those pillars :dryadwink: The vortex weapons have metallic grey as well as blueish-green parts.

Reactions: Bry
Beautiful :dryadpassionate:
I really like the idea of having a launcher made from vortex fragments, and it seems to be fairly balanced and I like its special ability.
The sprite is good, but the colours are too bright, when making a sprite for a certain pillar I recommend copying the colours directly from other weapons from those pillars :dryadwink: The vortex weapons have metallic grey as well as blueish-green parts.
I copied it straight from the fragment :p

Last edited:
I like it but I don't think they could get the vortex to work being that ai is wonky. What if it self imploded and sends out a debuff shockwave for a radius after 0.5 seconds

Back
Top Bottom