Texture Pack Vortexian Player Texture

Hello there, recently i've been working on a texture to transform the player into the Vortexian enemyView attachment 268684from Vortex Pillar.

I'm planning to edit every armor and accessory of the game to fit on the new texture, this will probably take some months until i'ts completely finished (welp, its just me to do all those sprites, i dont have anyone to help me with it (also im lazy)).
Im focusing on phm armors so the texture is playable from the beginning.
View attachment 290889View attachment 290888View attachment 290887
View attachment 290894

v1.1

1. Mining Armor
  2. Wood Armor
  3. Rich Mahogany Armor
  4. Boreal Wood Armor
  5. Palm Wood Armor
  6. Ebonwood Armor
  7. Shadewood Armor
  8. Rain Armor
  9. Snow Armor
  10. Pink Snow Armor
  11. Angler Armor
  12. Cactus Armor
  13. Copper Armor
  14. Tin Armor
  15. Iron Armor (w. ancient helmet)
  16. Lead Armor
  17. Silver Armor
  18. Tungsten Armor
  19. Gold Armor (w. ancient helmet)
  20. Platinum Armor
  21. Fossil Armor
  22. Bee Armor
  23. Jungle Armor
  24. Meteor Armor
  25. Shadow Armor
  26. Ancient Shadow Armor
  27. Crimson Armor
  28. Hellstone Armor
  1. Pearlwood Armor
  2. Spider Armor
  3. Cobalt Armor
  4. Spectre Armor
  5. Solar Flare Armor
  6. Vortex Armor
Goggles
  1. Mannequin
  2. Player Ghost (hardcore mode)
  3. some accessories (too lazy to see which ones i made so im gonna put them here :v)
Why are there two of the same texture pack attached?

Hay mind if you can make an Axolotl texture pack that turns EVERY THING but not the blocks just the npc the enemies and the bosses if you don't mind i would love you for it and that i really love Axolotls after when you are done this one yeah everyone i asked said no like this N O so yeah please if you can do it that is all bye have a great day

Hay mind if you can make an Axolotl texture pack that turns EVERY THING but not the blocks just the npc the enemies and the bosses if you don't mind i would love you for it and that i really love Axolotls after when you are done this one yeah everyone i asked said no like this N O so yeah please if you can do it that is all bye have a great day
then you'd be killing axolotls when you fought something, mercilessly slaughtering innocent looking axolotls

I know i am 10 days late but maybe not the bosses just the NPC and the weapons if you can and if you want to do this if you don't mind okay? bye

Back
Top Bottom