Weapons & Equip Vulture Wings (With Sprites)

Do you like it?

• Yes!

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sprites need work.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Not really.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zak

Terrarian
I have noticed that there are wings for bats/harpies/beetles. I was thinking if there were vulture wings, they would be crafted by 20 souls of flight and a "Dead Feather" which would be a rare drop from vultures on hard-mode only. You would craft them at a mythril anvil along as all the other craft-able wings.
(Note) I am not a good spriter and if you are willing to volunteer to help sprite, I am more than happy to accept your offer ^-^

Vulture Wings.png

A different sprite made by: TerrorPenguin
Vulture Wings (Equipped).png

ENJOY! :happy: :dryadhappy: :merchanthappy: :nursehappy: ~:happy: `:happy: :joy:

Last edited:
I made a sprite for vulture wings a while ago, but never used it
Since I probably won't use it, you can, if you give me credit
Vulture Wings (Equipped).png

Reactions: Zak
What do you mean your not a good spriter, your a great one! Instead of it being dropped from vultures in hard mode how about you add a new mob?

it doesn't need to pe post hardmode as you will have to go in hardmode for the souls. a bit like harpy wings. i remeber farming for those pre HM so i could get wings as fast as possible. but i found out that i can't kill wyverns with a night's edge.

Maybe The Vulture Wings Can Be Prehardmode Wings That Dont Fully Negate Fall Damage And Have A Small Amount Of Flight Time

Maybe The Vulture Wings Can Be Prehardmode Wings That Dont Fully Negate Fall Damage And Have A Small Amount Of Flight Time
When 1.1 was coming, I already thought that well nerfed preHM wings would cool, mayby it´s coming in the future

Interesting, but fairly redundant considering all the other wings around that tier. Still good for customization.

Back
Top Bottom