tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

Do you think this mod is good?

• Total voters
Hello Again!

We are in need of some coders for the mod if we want to get (hopefully) good content to you lovely people in the community, so if you want to become a coder, please personally message me on the Terraria Forums/Discord/Steam or go to the BTFA discord server and ask for a place.
The requirements to be a coder on the dev team are

1. You must have prior experience or knowledge with coding Custom AI or Unique Events
  2. You don't make make buggy and badly coded items
I hope you have a great day!

Hello Again!

We are in need of some coders for the mod if we want to get (hopefully) good content to you lovely people in the community, so if you want to become a coder, please personally message me on the Terraria Forums/Discord/Steam or go to the BTFA discord server and ask for a place.

1. You must have prior experience or knowledge with coding Custom AI or Unique Events
I could probably help with some stuff here and there

Hello Again!

Hmmmm... I could try aswell

At first: amazing Mod!
I'm all the way through and about to craft the dragon's tongue, I got every material for it besides one thing. I searched everywhere I could imagine it to be and looked on the internet as well but couldn't find anything because there's also no real wiki page for this mod. I don't know if this is a bug or not that I can't find it but if not then:
Where do you get Dune Essences?

At first: amazing Mod!
I'm all the way through and about to craft the dragon's tongue, I got every material for it besides one thing. I searched everywhere I could imagine it to be and looked on the internet as well but couldn't find anything because there's also no real wiki page for this mod. I don't know if this is a bug or not that I can't find it but if not then:
Where do you get Dune Essences?
First of all you get Dune Essences from antlions in the desert
Secondly thank you for the compliment! we hope you keep on enjoying the mod! `:happy:

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. I'm pretty sure it's a bug then because I was farming in the desert for hours and never got any of them.
I guess I'll leave that weapon out then and craft Finale!
Besides that everything worked tho, the bosses were great as well!
I hope there'll be more to explore in the mod soon!

i wwas wwatchin a youtuber called "fury forged" continue his advventure through mods, and it looks like he used this mod!

also TRAESHMAN needs to be added to npcs

I will update the forum page when the next non-test update releases
How often and under what conditions do comets wit cosmodium fall? Asking just because i dont want them to fall onto my buildings and i already have 3 in my world which i still didnt mine XD

How often and under what conditions do comets wit cosmodium fall? Asking just because i dont want them to fall onto my buildings and i already have 3 in my world which i still didnt mine XD
You have to make a deep space sigil to spawn Cosmodium meteors and don't worry about it falling on any of your buildings since they should avoid landing on man made structures, like normal meteors

You have to make a deep space sigil to spawn Cosmodium meteors and don't worry about it falling on any of your buildings since they should avoid landing on man made structures, like normal meteors
Hm... then I have two bugs to report
First one - I didn't make a sigil, just added mod to my playthrough (post moon lord already) and after 10-15 minutes of playing first one fell. 3 more followed with same time intervals. I then beat Titan Rock and immediately a message appeared in lower-left about new meteor (I suppose this one is coded to his defeat). After that played for one more hour and none spawned.
Second one - in Boss Checklist bosses appear twice. Furthermore, Titan Rock has no summon procedure description there (in both lines), while other two bosses have description in one line and bugged second line.

First one - I didn't make a sigil, just added mod to my playthrough (post moon lord already) and after 10-15 minutes of playing first one fell. 3 more followed with same time intervals. I then beat Titan Rock and immediately a message appeared in lower-left about new meteor (I suppose this one is coded to his defeat). After that played for one more hour and none spawned.
Second one - in Boss Checklist bosses appear twice. Furthermore, Titan Rock has no summon procedure description there (in both lines), while other two bosses have description in one line and bugged second line.
Thank you for your input we'll look into it.

1. Well we will make it so that it will be a manual spawn next update
2. That new meteor is the Cosmorock meteor (that will also have its own spawner in the next update) and it spawns when you kill TR for the first time so it is coded to defeat
3. We have heard of this from many people are we are trying to get to the bottom of this

Thank you for the feedback and we hope you continue to enjoy BTFA!

Back
Top Bottom