tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

Do you think this mod is good?

• Total voters
Haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but do the wood ents now only spawn during the forest army event? I'm hoping that's the case, seeing as they were a bit too common throughout the game prior to the update, and encountering them both in the event and throughout the rest of the game will make the event seem awfully redundant.

Everything else looks great -- specifically the improved sprites!

Haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but do the wood ents now only spawn during the forest army event? I'm hoping that's the case, seeing as they were a bit too common throughout the game prior to the update, and encountering them both in the event and throughout the rest of the game will make the event seem awfully redundant.

Everything else looks great -- specifically the improved sprites!
Yes, the ents only spawn in the invasion now.

I just tried to play with this mod, I wanted to make the slime armor so I killed king slime and a message appeared saying the ore spawned but I cannot find any of it anywhere. Is this a bug? Bad world gen? Or am I looking in the wrong spot? Where does the ore normally spawn

I just tried to play with this mod, I wanted to make the slime armor so I killed king slime and a message appeared saying the ore spawned but I cannot find any of it anywhere. Is this a bug? Bad world gen? Or am I looking in the wrong spot? Where does the ore normally spawn
Are you sure you’re using the latest version, 0.4? King slime should be dropping a spawning item for gelatine, which you can farm for

Changelog for the upcoming update that’s being released soon
Update 0.4.1
-Overhauled arterius ai
-Added more arterius weapons
-Added a new prehardmode blood moon enemy
-Added a new blood moon material and some items made from the material
-Added an expert item for acheron
-Added 2 new post moonlord sets, pentahex and vanta
-Gave wisps new ai
-Made non-consumable thrown weapons reforgable
-Fixed some bugs

and a few spoilers from the discord:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/277590762697261067/410512224461783040/unknown.png

https://imgur.com/a/PnrnR

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/309370526306926592/407240272129425410/pentahex.png

Can confirm the Moulding Forgotten Gemstones takes long. Would love to add the mod to the pack my friends and I are putting together but it takes so long that if there are world gen issues that need addressing we can't wait every time to diagnose.

If you would be able to remove that step from world gen that would be great!

Gelatine doesn't seem to be spawning. King Slime drops nothing from this mod, nor is there a message. Killed him about ten times, including once in a new world.

I am not sure if this was brought up before but are you going to add a meter that tells you how far are you in the Forest Army Event, just like the vanilla events? Also what is the chance for Magnoliac of dropping a trophy?

Last edited:
Cant play the mod, crashes shortly after Moulding Forgotten Gemstones, (hardware is not the issue, I have a gaming PC) and when I try generating it with TModLoaderServer.exe it works, just extremely slow and sometimes that gets stuck as well.
Edit: Now it's stuck on Hiding Tropical Paradise

Back
Top Bottom