tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

Do you think this mod is good?

• Total voters
As we have already discussed in the discord server, noone likes wisps, and the dev team has decided wisps are not a good fit for the mod and are being replaced by brand new mobs on the next update soon™.

Here is one of the upcoming replacements:
Desert_Totem.gif

Thanks to East for the AI, and Willsm and Insert for the spritework.
Well that's terrifying.

As we have already discussed in the discord server, noone likes wisps, and the dev team has decided wisps are not a good fit for the mod and are being replaced by brand new mobs on the next update soon™.

Here is one of the upcoming replacements:
Desert_Totem.gif

Thanks to East for the AI, and Willsm and Insert for the spritework.
Creepy but still looks amazing at what code East did was an amount of good work.

Hello , i'm new to this forum but i want to say something about the mod so i'll talk , i'm actually playing the mod but i noticed some issues , for example when i go to the guide to see the recipes i can't see how to craft bloodstones bars and how to use moon dust , if is only a my issue how can i have some help ? And most important thing when are you going to upload the mod ?

They drop from any enemy that resides in the Underworld
Ooh, got it. It's not "underworld enemies", it's "enemies when in the underworld". Like souls.

EDIT:
Found a small innocuous bug with the forest army. I fought it in my surface jungle arena. The bottom half of the arena registers as a surface jungle biome while the top registers as a surface forest (purity) biome. When in the top half the invasion music played but when in the bottom half, the jungle music played instead. It's as if the invasion music only overwrites the forest music and changing biomes makes the biome music play instead. Only tested with jungle though.

Other thing. I'm searching for the item to summon Acheron. The boss checklist says "Use 0 in the underworld" instead of showing a summon item. I can't find the summon item in the recipe browser by looking for "acheron".

Last edited:
Frost slime staff. You know we all need it after that necklace. Also i would like to thank you for showing love for the summoner class.

Other thing. I'm searching for the item to summon Acheron. The boss checklist says "Use 0 in the underworld" instead of showing a summon item. I can't find the summon item in the recipe browser by looking for "acheron".
Look up Unstable Wisp or look for recipes that use essences for now. This is fixed in the upcoming update.

I removed the mod anyway. Not hating it or anything. Really good looking stuff and some neat ideas. But still too buggy for my taste atm. Main problem is that it freezes worldgen at the "moulding forgotten gemstones" stage.

every time i play with this mod (granted i have like 15 others installed, but thats besides the point) i fall a little bit further in love with it. Kudos to you keep the awesome content coming. Looking forwards to seeing how this mod progresses.

every time i play with this mod (granted i have like 15 others installed, but thats besides the point) i fall a little bit further in love with it. Kudos to you keep the awesome content coming. Looking forwards to seeing how this mod progresses.
Thank you for the support, if you want you are happy to join the discord server where you can keep up to date with the mod development (since its where most of the spoilers and stuff are)

Do not be disrespectful to other mods
Played this mod, the items were objectively useless compared to split, calamity and joost (which I use, of course). I feel the sprites were not on par with the exodus mod in any way, shape or form, especially the ghastly ent sprite. I feel your biggest mistake was cutting Zekrom from the tea. He was a shining beacon of potential and you cast him in the abyss, be ashamed of yourself, Hamboy, you slime of the earth. Good day.

Played this mod, the items were objectively useless compared to split, calamity and joost (which I use, of course). I feel the sprites were not on par with the exodus mod in any way, shape or form, especially the ghastly ent sprite. I feel your biggest mistake was cutting Zekrom from the tea. He was a shining beacon of potential and you cast him in the abyss, be ashamed of yourself, Hamboy, you slime of the earth. Good day.
Good one
237008572813148170.png

This mod is gonna be on par with mods like Calamity and Thorium. Looks Great!
[doublepost=1527437678,1527437586][/doublepost]
I'm confused.

Back
Top Bottom