tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

Do you think this mod is good?

• Total voters
except Whirling Worlds seems to be dead as well (thread is locked)
Whirling Worlds is currently in the process of development. The thread was locked as it was outdated and lot of stuffs were changed since then. Please do Join the Whirling Worlds Discord Server! for more information! ( The discord server is kinda dead due to East, the owner of WW is busy with his irl matter)

Whirling Worlds is currently in the process of development. The thread was locked as it was outdated and lot of stuffs were changed since then. Please do join this Join the Whirling Worlds Discord Server! for more information! ( The discord is kinda dead due to East, the owner of WW is busy with his irl matter)
I don't really join discords but if if possible, this post should be pinned on the thread's front page

I know the mod was canceled, but I still feel like its enemies should be integrated into the Boss Checklist for those who still play it

No, when I looked on the Boss Checklist, the bosses of this mod are just question marks. Even the devs on discord said they never got a chance to

No, when I looked on the Boss Checklist, the bosses of this mod are just question marks. Even the devs on discord said they never got a chance to
But if the mod is cancelled, who is here to make an update for that. Releasing updates isn't as easy as it sounds

sorry I meant you guys should use the sprites from this cancelled mod on the mod you guys are working on because there really good

Some of the contents (mostly sprites) are being used for (kind of) successor mod, Whirling Worlds (like me and Eggshell said above).

This mod is beyond dead (lol beyond), even it's successor (Whirling Worlds) died off forever due to the main dev being drafted into the military.
Any content that was planned for that mod is going to likely be a part of Spirit now.

Back
Top Bottom