tModLoader (W.I.P, Released) The Terratale Mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have ideas for a sans fight and themed gear, not sure how good they are though:
sans would be a skeletron clone. his attacks would only do 1 damage and he only has 1 hp (both his hands and head) and defense; but his hands would have a 99%dodge chance, and his head would be 999/1000 to dodge; he also occasionally spawns a gaster blaster with 1000 health that has retinazer II ai (attempting to line up a shot from far away) but fires a deathray instead of just lasers, but doesn't soot as often; and all of his attacks inflict Karmic retribution for 15 seconds (45 on expert) ("you feel your sins crawling on your back" a really strong damage over time effect, that also stacks like the nebula buffs/beetle buffs up to 4: karmic retribution II "you feel your sins weighing on your neck", karmic retribution III "KARMA coursing through your veins", and karmic retribution IV "doomed to death by KARMA" the death message for dying to this status in any of it's 4 levels is "[name] got dunked on". at it's first level it is strng enough to do a respectable amount of damage, and doubles at each level, to the point where at level 4 it can kill a hardmode player in a matter of seconds. it also costs a lot to get it removed by the nurse (+20 silver at level 1 +40 silver @2 +80 silver @ 3 +1 gold 60 silver @ 4), part of the point is if you ever reach KR4 you're pretty much screwed). on expert his head also gains 100% dodge until both his hands are gone. his drops are as follows: sans mask(same chance as every mask in the game), 30-50 karma(45-60 on expert), and glowing eye (expert)("powered by justice and patience" +35% magic damage, +10% magic crit, +20% casting speed, 2 Defense, helmet slot, has a unique set bonus with the sans set to be described later) he has a chance to naturally spawn after the mech bosses are killed with the message "you feel like you're going to have a bad time"
sans spawn item:
karma core:
1 guide voodoo doll, 20 patience, 5 each souls of might/sight/fright
"for those seeking atonement for being a terrible person"
sans gear:

karmic bone
recipe: 1 karma, 20 bones (makes 20)
1 throwing damage
15 use time
inflicts karmic retribution
"a bone infused with karma"

gaster blaster staff
35 karma 50 bones 25 patence
(this already exists as a planned feature, but here's a place for it)

sans' hood
recipe: 10 patience 20 karma 10 silk
+10% magic damage
+3% magic crit
+10% casting speed
4 defense

sans' winter coat
recipe: 20 patience 30 karma 20 silk
+30% magic damage
+10% magic crit
+30%casting speed
10 Defense

sans' gym shorts
recipe: 15 patience 25 karma 15 silk
+20% magic damage
+7% magic crit
+20% casting speed
6 defense

set bonus: magic attacks inflict karmic retribution

set bonus with glowing eye: shadow dodge every 10 seconds, -60% magic damage + 75% dodge chance, max health is set to 1

sans' set is a high dps low defense set, except with the eye where you become an evasion tank

the glowing eye should have a fully transparent player sprite, while making glowing blue and yellow particle effects come from your characters eye

also a sans NPC could move in after you beat him, but i have no ideas for that @Sky High might though

i have ideas for a sans fight and themed gear, not sure how good they are though:
sans would be a skeletron clone. his attacks would only do 1 damage and he only has 1 hp (both his hands and head) and defense; but his hands would have a 99%dodge chance, and his head would be 999/1000 to dodge; he also occasionally spawns a gaster blaster with 1000 health that has retinazer II ai (attempting to line up a shot from far away) but fires a deathray instead of just lasers, but doesn't soot as often; and all of his attacks inflict Karmic retribution for 15 seconds (45 on expert) ("you feel your sins crawling on your back" a really strong damage over time effect, that also stacks like the nebula buffs/beetle buffs up to 4: karmic retribution II "you feel your sins weighing on your neck", karmic retribution III "KARMA coursing through your veins", and karmic retribution IV "doomed to death by KARMA" the death message for dying to this status in any of it's 4 levels is "[name] got dunked on". at it's first level it is strng enough to do a respectable amount of damage, and doubles at each level, to the point where at level 4 it can kill a hardmode player in a matter of seconds. it also costs a lot to get it removed by the nurse (+20 silver at level 1 +40 silver @2 +80 silver @ 3 +1 gold 60 silver @ 4), part of the point is if you ever reach KR4 you're pretty much screwed). on expert his head also gains 100% dodge until both his hands are gone. his drops are as follows: sans mask(same chance as every mask in the game), 30-50 karma(45-60 on expert), and glowing eye (expert)("powered by justice and patience" +35% magic damage, +10% magic crit, +20% casting speed, 2 Defense, helmet slot, has a unique set bonus with the sans set to be described later) he has a chance to naturally spawn after the mech bosses are killed with the message "you feel like you're going to have a bad time"
sans spawn item:
karma core:
1 guide voodoo doll, 20 patience, 5 each souls of might/sight/fright
"for those seeking atonement for being a terrible person"
sans gear:

karmic bone
recipe: 1 karma, 20 bones (makes 20)
1 throwing damage
15 use time
inflicts karmic retribution
"a bone infused with karma"

gaster blaster staff
35 karma 50 bones 25 patence
(this already exists as a planned feature, but here's a place for it)

sans' hood
recipe: 10 patience 20 karma 10 silk
+10% magic damage
+3% magic crit
+10% casting speed
4 defense

sans' winter coat
recipe: 20 patience 30 karma 20 silk
+30% magic damage
+10% magic crit
+30%casting speed
10 Defense

sans' gym shorts
recipe: 15 patience 25 karma 15 silk
+20% magic damage
+7% magic crit
+20% casting speed
6 defense

set bonus: magic attacks inflict karmic retribution

set bonus with glowing eye: shadow dodge every 10 seconds, -60% magic damage + 75% dodge chance, max health is set to 1

sans' set is a high dps low defense set, except with the eye where you become an evasion tank

the glowing eye should have a fully transparent player sprite, while making glowing blue and yellow particle effects come from your characters eye

also a sans NPC could move in after you beat him, but i have no ideas for that @Sky High might though
GOOD IDEAZ

Good ideas for sans and gaster, but the sans fight would be more appropriate for ultra sans, not regular sans.(at least the similar to skeletron part;)) but how about a sans NPC that moves in if papyrus is there and he can sell his drops.

Good ideas for sans and gaster, but the sans fight would be more appropriate for ultra sans, not regular sans.(at least the similar to skeletron part;)) but how about a sans NPC that moves in if papyrus is there and he can sell his drops.
okay, but how about instead of a skeletron clone, we make him a single target boss with all of his unique abilities that i described (dodging most of your attacks 999 times out of 1000, KR, and gasterblasters)

also a MTT boss idea
phase 1: box form
MTT will charge you thee times like queen bee, then drop sugar, milk, eggs, and bombs(at low health amd/or on expert) upon his HP being depleted he will move into phase 2 with the messagge "Oh yesssss"
phase 2: EX form
fires bombs and blocks, both break after being hit and bombs explode. occasionally a disco ball will come off the top of the screen and fire lasers at you for a time and go away. at specific health levels, his heart shaped core will separate itself to fight you, doing what it did in the game, then when it's HP is depleted it will return to mettaton and he'll either lose his legs or arms, with the message "Who needs arms with legs like these?" for his arms or "Then... Are you the star!?" for his arms. armless mettaton is more aggressive, and legless metaton can't move but is extremely aggressive.

okay, but how about instead of a skeletron clone, we make him a single target boss with all of his unique abilities that i described (dodging most of your attacks 999 times out of 1000, KR, and gasterblasters)

also a MTT boss idea
MTT will charge you thee times like queen bee, then drop sugar, milk, eggs, and bombs(at low health amd/or on expert) upon his HP being depleted he will move into phase 2 with the messagge "Oh yesssss"
fires bombs and blocks, both break after being hit and bombs explode. occasionally a disco ball will come off the top of the screen and fire lasers at you for a time and go away. at specific health levels, his heart shaped core will separate itself to fight you, doing what it did in the game, then when it's HP is depleted it will return to mettaton and he'll either lose his legs or arms, with the message "Who needs arms with legs like these?" for his arms or "Then... Are you the star!?" for his arms. armless mettaton is more aggressive, and legless metaton can't move but is extremely aggressive.
The one single target boss was what I was thinking of for sans.;) Good Mettaton idea, but how about legless mettaton hops aroiund at you? And Mr. Koopahunter, what NPC's are in the mod so far, and what bosses are in it also?

I LOVE your ideas! The idea of papyrus killing mobs by trying to feed them spaghetti made me laugh so hard XD @Serial Dreemurr it would be nice if you could later, but if I included them i might not have enough space in the mod. I could get some more then potentially, but for the moment, I think we should wait for later :D, and @Springtrap4Life , so far I haven't done much since I've been getting distracted with... other things... Yeah XD but I'm gonna get back on it soon!

also a MTT boss idea
i wrote this MTT fight really badly, he's supposed to lose his arms then his legs. i also forgot expert patterns, in expert when you kill MTT EX he transforms to neo with the message "it's not over yet, it's time for my true form" MTT NEO flies around with ice queen AI and fires NEO Buster shots (high damage lasers) and bombs his expert drop is 2-4
NEO cores, used to craft NEO armor, and NEO wings (moving them up in the progression, but making them an expert item)
NEO armor:

NEO helmet
recipe: 5 souls of sight 10 hallowed bars 1 NEO core
10 Defense
+ 15% ranged crit chance
+ 20% chance to not use ammo
"has a computer assisted targeting system in the visor"

NEO body armor
recipe : 5 souls of might 15 hallowed bars 1 NEO core
20 Defense
+ 25% ranged damage
gives off light (not a lot, but enough to see by if you run out of torches)
"most of the lights on this thing are for show, but they're surprisingly bright in a pinch"

NEO power leggings
recipe: 5 souls of fright 12 hallowed bars 1 NEO core
12 defense
you can run incredibly fast (lightning boots effect)
+ 15% ranged fire rate and velocity
"servo assisted movement is more fast than you thought it would be..."
set bonus: the NEO Buster cannon does 2x damage

NEO wings
recipe: 20 souls of flight, 1 NEO core, 5 hallowed bars
(these already exist, but i feel like this is a better spot for it)

NEO Buster cannon
recipe 1 each of souls of might/sight/fright, 20 hallowed bars, 1 NEO core
20 Damage
3 knockback
6 use time
(uses bullets)

also a MTT boss idea
also, sans should just use fighter AI, except he throws bones (on expert this becomes more rapid as he loses health, until his fire rate is faster that the swing speed of fetid baghnaks) and spawns gaster blasters

You guys might want to hold off on the suggestions a little, he's got a lot to work on. He can't focus all his free time on this mod. He's got a mod he's coding for me, and he probably has other things to do as well.

You guys might want to hold off on the suggestions a little, he's got a lot to work on. He can't focus all his free time on this mod. He's got a mod he's coding for me, and he probably has other things to do as well.
it's just me... i'm a fountain of ideas, and I've got no better place to channel it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom