tModLoader (W.I.P, Released) The Terratale Mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be willing to help with the mod. I too just edit lines of code but I'm getting better at it. I could make a few sprites, but I'd prefer to code. also, (just an idea) I was thinking the boss(es) should play their song. You'd have to credit Toby Fox and stuff, but I think I could be able to make it happen.

I'd be willing to help with the mod. I too just edit lines of code but I'm getting better at it. I could make a few sprites, but I'd prefer to code. also, (just an idea) I was thinking the boss(es) should play their song. You'd have to credit Toby Fox and stuff, but I think I could be able to make it happen.
PM me and I'll tell you where you can help. :D Also, I've tried adding in music, but it adds a lot of complexities to getting the mod to public.

will you add a Temmie NPC? I have some ideas for it. Like Temmie sells the Temmie armour for 200 platinum. i also have some Speech ideas.

Yes it should be post asriel. but i also have some ideas for what temmie says. If a guide is in the world temmie might say "tat (Guide name) not buy mai Tem flaks! who he tink he is!?" he might say with no requirements these lines. "by tem flaks! they good foed" (Lets keep in mind that temmie does not have good grammer) "OMGS hooman so coot!" "hoi im temi you buy tem flaks OR I WILL DESTROY YOU!" "temi went to colleg and stil dos"
"tems et tem flaks they hav protine" "hoi im temi an i lov hoomans" "temi founz eg tday temi wait fr it to hatch" "wer temis baks goa?" if temmie dies this will display on the screen "Temmie went back to college!" also temmie will poof like the angler. and thats all my ideas. i might come up with more.

WAIT. if you have calamity and you beat yharon ONE time you could buy the temmie armour cause yharon drops 207 platinum. but he is super strong.

WAIT. if you have calamity and you beat yharon ONE time you could buy the temmie armour cause yharon drops 207 platinum. but he is super strong.
Hmm... well I'm not too sure about calamity, as I haven't played it much, but what about Dog Residue? It drops from Asriel, and when you right click with it in your inventory, it drops another one. Every single one sells for 50 silver each, and that could add up to a lot after a while. How's that idea?

Hmm... well I'm not too sure about calamity, as I haven't played it much, but what about Dog Residue? It drops from Asriel, and when you right click with it in your inventory, it drops another one. Every single one sells for 50 silver each, and that could add up to a lot after a while. How's that idea?
That could work. nice thinking dude! also temmie sprites :0 also the last one looks a little crappy. i didnt notice it untill i saved it.

Attachments

• Temmie sprite sheet.png
    Temmie sprite sheet.png
    12 KB · Views: 1,373
What NPC's are you planning to use? And I think there should be a Boss fight for all the NPC's (except alphys) and Maybe Some Mini Boss NPC's?(Muffet, Napstablook, Dummy, etc.)

tbh i have some ideas for a Mad dummy set of armor and weapons and maybe even a mad dummy npc (the Mad dummy is my 2nd most favorite CHARActer right behind asriel) plus i could TRY to make some of the sprites
[doublepost=1476305589,1476305257][/doublepost]and who else wants to make a chat for all of us?

Hey there, I saw the mod and I would like to propose a very different approach to what you've currently got. While I see people suggesting to use the bosses from undertale as actual bosses (which is a good idea, don't get me wrong), I feel that something key is missing... in which I mean, there is no representation of the items of the fallen children and Frisk. I suggest that you should consider adding the items that you would expect from the fallen children as usable weapons and tools for your mod (for instance, the burnt pan, the toy knife, worn dagger, REAL KNIFE, stick, gun etc as weapons and the faded ribbon, THE LOCKET etc for armor/accessory bits). I would also like to put forward the idea of perhaps creating a sort of way to warp to the undertale world so that you can explore the locations within terraria.

I also have a fondness for the amalgamates from undertale so I would like to see a armor set for them emerge at some point (perhaps to justify some really, really unusual effects).

Lastly, I would recommend perhaps a rework of the sprites that you use to represent DETERMINATION and PATIENCE so far... as originally, they were from the respective human souls and a coloured box with a circle in the middle could be improved upon. Perhaps having them drop as a canister (Maybe like the ones Asgore uses to hold the human souls?) containing a pulsing ball of the specific essence from a soul would be better suited?

None the less, I hope to see further progress with this mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom