tModLoader (W.I.P, Released) The Terratale Mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Koopahunter197 I got a idea for mod a mod that adds engineer class weapons would be stuff like traps , drones and Sentrys and with low defense

you can use this idea if you want
It's an interesting concept, but may be complicated to do. I'm not sure if it is a suggestion to Terratale or not, but I will probably not be adding it to this one.

i do know that i'm on tmodloader 0.9.2.3 is it updated to that
[doublepost=1498151064,1498150823][/doublepost]i found it (took me a long time) so don't worry im playing it thought and remember UNDERTALE IS THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!
Nah Earthbound is better

I can't wait for this to be a fully fledged mod. Why not add a special item that teleports you to like a pocket dimension where you can fight the Undertale bosses like Toriel, Undyne etc. I'm not sure how hard this'll be, if it's too hard. I suggest just a Gaster Blaster minion will do

Alright everyone, I'll make this clear; the mod is now on Hiatus. Not dead, but simply on Hiatus. I'll update the mod, but with no new content. (Except for a few tweaks here and there, and some sprite updates.) Once I get in contact with a good programmer, we will begin working on it again. Update should be out today.

Huh. amazing mod now....
:D epic!
[doublepost=1508530831,1508530730][/doublepost]lol, my old mod was named terrafalls
[doublepost=1508531355][/doublepost]ideas for balancing:
real knife should be halved in damage but get a very fast use speed in return.
spear of justice should be larger.
the melee spear should deal much more damage
flowey blaster should circle around the enemy and then close in.
dt extractor should be 5x bigger
the papyrus battle body should give much more throwing buffs.

just my ideas for this :D

Huh. amazing mod now....
:D epic!
lol, my old mod was named terrafalls
ideas for balancing:
real knife should be halved in damage but get a very fast use speed in return.
spear of justice should be larger.
the melee spear should deal much more damage
flowey blaster should circle around the enemy and then close in.
dt extractor should be 5x bigger
the papyrus battle body should give much more throwing buffs.

just my ideas for this :D
Thanks you for the ideas! However, the DT Extractor can't go any bigger without being a pain to fit in a house as a crafting station. And for the Flowey Blaster, I have no idea on how to do that, as I can't program well.

Thanks you for the ideas! However, the DT Extractor can't go any bigger without being a pain to fit in a house as a crafting station. And for the Flowey Blaster, I have no idea on how to do that, as I can't program well.
i feel like the dt extractor should be very large and fit in it's own room as a crafting station,
and you should actually work on making the flowey blaster and some special items better once the mod is some what mature.
[doublepost=1508532668,1508532528][/doublepost]and if you really need help the tmodloader discord can Really help you.

i feel like the dt extractor should be very large and fit in it's own room as a crafting station,
and you should actually work on making the flowey blaster and some special items better once the mod is some what mature.
[doublepost=1508532668,1508532528][/doublepost]and if you really need help the tmodloader discord can Really help you.
Okay, but note for the Flowey Blaster:
This mod is currently on HIATUS, and will only get some sprite tweaks here and there.
And once again, I will not be upscaling the DT Extractor. Maybe later I could make a huge decoration version, but for now it's no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom