tModLoader Vibrant Reverie (formerly W1K's Mod Redux)

It seems the swords were resetting to out-dated stats upon releasing the charge for the first time. It shouldn't be much of a big deal as it was just 2 extra damage for Chick Decapitator and 4 extra damage for Red Wing. Their damage should normally be 18 and 58 respectively, but is instead reverting to 20 and 62. Let me know if this is exactly the issue you're having, either way, it'll be fixed once I have a meaningful amount of contents to release.
Well I remember crafting one and and it had like 27 damage for me. After swinging it the damage rose to like 68 permanently. I just spam left click and it's doing lots of damage. So the sword is supposed to stay at the 27, and only do the 68 damage at full charge?

Well I remember crafting one and and it had like 27 damage for me. After swinging it the damage rose to like 68 permanently. I just spam left click and it's doing lots of damage. So the sword is supposed to stay at the 27, and only do the 68 damage at full charge?
I suppose you had some damage modifiers on, but yeah it's supposed to reset back to its original damage once the swing animation is done. It seems to work as intended for me, both on single player and multiplayer (at least from the host's side of things), except the number was resetting to a wrong value just slightly higher.

I suppose you had some damage modifiers on, but yeah it's supposed to reset back to its original damage once the swing animation is done. It seems to work as intended for me, both on single player and multiplayer (at least from the host's side of things), except the number was resetting to a wrong value just slightly higher.
I am using the Omni swing mod, maybe it is a conflict with that.

could you add amber robes the gem robe set is missing it :( and i want one using amber staff without the robe to go with it is irritating could you add amber robes the gem robe set is missing it :( and i want one using amber staff without the robe to go with it is irritating

That's a question not even vsauce might know the answer for.

I've been very busy lately. Business that requires me a fair chunk of attention at sizable intervals. It's nothing more or less important than working on a Terraria mod or playing video games, but it runs on a schedule that I must follow, so it's a recreational purpose except with expectations. I still hold priority on commissions and the like, but the time I have to do anything else I usually spend on video games otherwise rather than sitting through the tedious process that is porting contents, which, as the tedious part implies, is not quite as fun to work on. So, probably not any time soon, unless something manages to spark my interest and motivation.

is it a dead mod? i downloaded it but it says that its an "old mod, use it at your own risk", even if i enable it the mod crash saying that its a very old mod, and i cant update it via mod browser too

Pretty much dead until further notice. It also can't be easily recompiled as there's some annoying and nasty conversion involved requiring some rewriting. My inspiration is also as volatile as something that's very volatine (and it has always been really) so I can't exactly tell when and if I'll ever update it.

So yea. Dead until further notice.

Pretty much dead until further notice. It also can't be easily recompiled as there's some annoying and nasty conversion involved requiring some rewriting. My inspiration is also as volatile as something that's very volatine (and it has always been really) so I can't exactly tell when and if I'll ever update it.

So yea. Dead until further notice.
sad T_T a update to be compatible with the lastest tmodloader would be ok, would make the mod work at least

So, I have good news and bad news.

The bad news is my mods now have a dedicated discord server! Why? Because all cool kids do nowdays! If you don't like my mod you can now personally come to me and let me know, as offensively as you possibly can! Once. Because I'll kick you afterward. Unless you're being respectful about it. I like constructive criticism. Also don't offend my little feelings you rude.
Actually this was probably somewhat of good news. Maybe neutral news. I don't know.

As for the good news, of course you can't call me out on how bad my mod is if there's no mod in the first place. That's why I finally ported the mod's contents to tModLoader 0.10! And I also fixed a bunch of stuff I guess. So grab a changelog.

Version 1.0.1.2!
- Added various flavor tooltips, fixed minor tooltip errors all around.

- Fixed Arborix not properly reverting to its physical damage value after triggering Reborn mode.
- Fixed Kut-Ku Breastplate granting an increase to ranged damage instead of movement speed.
- Fixed Kut-Ku armor set granting an increase to movement speed alongside the intended weapon improvements.
- Fixed Chick Decapitator and Red Wing reverting to the wrong (slightly higher) damage stats after the first time the sword is swung.
- Minor fixes to various erroneously named items.

As per usual, the download link is on the opening post and the lite version has been updated and is on the in-game mod browser.
That's it, really. Still no new contents because I have no excuse. I've had a great lack of motivation going and that's kind of an excuse. But since the tedious porting process is done, that means only cool stuff from now on. Which is an excuse to work on it instead. Beneficial excuses!

And of course, if I fail you guys, here's a hint.
There's a discord server where you can come offend me.
But like, don't.
Really.
I'm sensitive.
Sometimes.

Last edited:

The bad news is my mods now have a dedicated discord server! Why? Because all cool kids do nowdays! If you don't like my mod you can now personally come to me and let me know, as offensively as you possibly can! Once. Because I'll kick you afterward. Unless you're being respectful about it. I like constructive criticism. Also don't offend my little feelings you rude.
Actually this was probably somewhat of good news. Maybe neutral news. I don't know.

As for the good news, of course you can't call me out on how bad my mod is if there's no mod in the first place. That's why I finally ported the mod's contents to tModLoader 0.10! And I also fixed a bunch of stuff I guess. So grab a changelog.

Version 1.0.1.2!

- Fixed Arborix not properly reverting to its physical damage value after triggering Reborn mode.
- Fixed Kut-Ku Breastplate granting an increase to ranged damage instead of movement speed.
- Fixed Kut-Ku armor set granting an increase to movement speed alongside the intended weapon improvements.
- Fixed Chick Decapitator and Red Wing reverting to the wrong (slightly higher) damage stats after the first time the sword is swung.

As per usual, the download link is on the opening post and the lite version has been updated and is on the in-game mod browser.
That's it, really. Still no new contents because I have no excuse. I've had a great lack of motivation going and that's kind of an excuse. But since the tedious porting process is done, that means only cool stuff from now on. Which is an excuse to work on it instead. Beneficial excuses!

But like, don't.
Really.
I'm sensitive.
Sometimes.
I have been waiting for a long time to play this beautiful mod in tmodloader 0.10 (Happiness overload ). Thanks for updating it .

Reactions: W1K

Version 1.0.1.2!

But like, don't.
Really.
I'm sensitive.
Sometimes.

There is a lite version of the mod?
If I want to use the full version should I not download off mod browser?

There is a lite version of the mod?
If I want to use the full version should I not download off mod browser?
The lite version does not contain Ridley's boss music and so far that is the only difference. Sadly I had to cut down on filesize to fit it on the browser, but if you feel the music is not worth the hassle, you should have no problem using it.

Also guess what. The DRAGON update is finally out! Because like, this was supposed to be a whole update dedicated to Ivy Plant or something but the dragon kinda hijacked it. What a douche. 1.0.2!

- SHADOW DRAGON MOUNT
-- Okiku's Doll can now be eqipped as a mount. Activating it transforms the player into a Shadow Dragon.
-- The Shadow Dragon Mount (or Morph) grants perfect flight and high speed.
-- Items cannot be used while morphed (including potions), but minions and any other effect remains active.
-- The dragon consumes mana over time (can be slown down by mana cost gears). Once the player's mana completelly depletes, the morph is automatically disabled. The player cannot morph again until they regain more than 10 mana.
-- Holding the attak button while morphed causes the dragon to shoot a barrage of projectiles aimed towards the cursor, dealing minion typed damage. This does not cost any additional mana.

- IVY PLANT'S CHANGES
-- Ivy Plant has been pushed earlier in the game's progression. It is now meant to be fought late in pre-hardmode, before Wall of Flesh. This is to ensure the player will not have a harder time fighting their way through turtles than the boss itself.
-- The Cursed Flower now requires 5 obsidian opposed to the previous 5 souls of night and is now crafted at the Hellforge.
-- Ivy Plant and No Good Flies have been rebalanced accordingly to their new spot on the progression.
-- Ivy Plant melee damage reduced from 150 to 100 and defense reduced from 30 to 15.
-- Ivy Plant's gas max damage reduced from 80 to 50 (damage quickly lowers over time)
-- No-Good Flies melee damage reduced from 60 to 30 and health reduced from 40 to 20.
- Ivy Plant will now enrage when the targeted player leaves the underground jungle.
- Ivy Plant no longer fades in and out of existence. It now shrinks and regrows on top of the closest tile below the player.
- Ivy Plant will leave when no players are nearby (as it should have always been).
- No-Good Flies no longer collide with tiles.

- IVY PLANT GEARS
-- New Sword spreading poisoning miasma on kills and dealing double damage on poisoned enemies.
-- New gun granting bullets a trail of damaging miasma.
-- New staff spreading damaging miasma.
-- New accessory negating poison immunity and constantly damaging nearby poisoned enemies for 20 damage per second (ignores defense).

- MIMETIC SET REWORK
-- Armor set renamed to Passiflora (sprites are placeholders).
-- Individual armor pieces no longer grant damage bonuses to fall in line with its new tier. Total defense reduced from 27 to 19
-- Set bonus causes player to get poisoned upon killing enemies. Being poisoned grants health regeneration and spreads miasma.
-- Does no longer require Jungle Armor to be crafted.

- Okiku is now perfectly (or at least I tryed my best) synced for multiplayer.
- Okiku and the Dragon Mask no longer dispell the effects of gravity potions. Not a big fan of 'em, but denying player options I'm not a big fan of even more.
- Adjusted cost of Phoenix gears to be more in line with other gears of similar tier.
- Adjusted volume of all custom gun sounds because my headphone was begging me to.
- Fixed Shadow Dragon using vanilla worm AI alongside its custom AI (this caused the annoying 'digging' noise among other things).
- Apparently Okiku had some debug scripts. Lets never speak of this again.
- Fixed Cursed Flower allowing for Ivy Plant to be spawned in unintended locations.
- Fixed Mantreads being able to stomp and damage invulnerable enemies.

- Updated Boss Checklist support to include descriptions with various pointers regarding spawning the individual bosses.

That's it! As per usual, lite should already be on the browser and the main download link is on the opening thread.

I'm not sure what's on the table next, likely more gears! But who knows, I've been gathering a lot of ideas from various sources and people. Expect the next big update to focus on improving Death's loot table. He might even end up further in the progression so maybe some of my bosses can finally get to enjoy some post-plantera progression! And post plantera gears! I guess. We'll see.
By the way, still very desperately looking for artists. Because I'm a neat coder person and horrible at anything that's not about typing down a bunch of stuff on a piece of paper.

Enjoy your dragon or poison your friends actually dont

Back
Top Bottom