The lite version does not contain Ridley's boss music and so far that is the only difference. Sadly I had to cut down on filesize to fit it on the browser, but if you feel the music is not worth the hassle, you should have no problem using it.There is a lite version of the mod?
If I want to use the full version should I not download off mod browser?
Also guess what. The DRAGON update is finally out! Because like, this was supposed to be a whole update dedicated to Ivy Plant or something but the dragon kinda hijacked it. What a douche. 1.0.2!
- SHADOW DRAGON MOUNT
-- Okiku's Doll can now be eqipped as a mount. Activating it transforms the player into a Shadow Dragon.
-- The Shadow Dragon Mount (or Morph) grants perfect flight and high speed.
-- Items cannot be used while morphed (including potions), but minions and any other effect remains active.
-- The dragon consumes mana over time (can be slown down by mana cost gears). Once the player's mana completelly depletes, the morph is automatically disabled. The player cannot morph again until they regain more than 10 mana.
-- Holding the attak button while morphed causes the dragon to shoot a barrage of projectiles aimed towards the cursor, dealing minion typed damage. This does not cost any additional mana.
- IVY PLANT'S CHANGES
-- Ivy Plant has been pushed earlier in the game's progression. It is now meant to be fought late in pre-hardmode, before Wall of Flesh. This is to ensure the player will not have a harder time fighting their way through turtles than the boss itself.
-- The Cursed Flower now requires 5 obsidian opposed to the previous 5 souls of night and is now crafted at the Hellforge.
-- Ivy Plant and No Good Flies have been rebalanced accordingly to their new spot on the progression.
-- Ivy Plant melee damage reduced from 150 to 100 and defense reduced from 30 to 15.
-- Ivy Plant's gas max damage reduced from 80 to 50 (damage quickly lowers over time)
-- No-Good Flies melee damage reduced from 60 to 30 and health reduced from 40 to 20.
- Ivy Plant will now enrage when the targeted player leaves the underground jungle.
- Ivy Plant no longer fades in and out of existence. It now shrinks and regrows on top of the closest tile below the player.
- Ivy Plant will leave when no players are nearby (as it should have always been).
- No-Good Flies no longer collide with tiles.
- IVY PLANT GEARS
-- New Sword spreading poisoning miasma on kills and dealing double damage on poisoned enemies.
-- New gun granting bullets a trail of damaging miasma.
-- New staff spreading damaging miasma.
-- New accessory negating poison immunity and constantly damaging nearby poisoned enemies for 20 damage per second (ignores defense).
- MIMETIC SET REWORK
-- Armor set renamed to Passiflora (sprites are placeholders).
-- Individual armor pieces no longer grant damage bonuses to fall in line with its new tier. Total defense reduced from 27 to 19
-- Set bonus causes player to get poisoned upon killing enemies. Being poisoned grants health regeneration and spreads miasma.
-- Does no longer require Jungle Armor to be crafted.
- Okiku is now perfectly (or at least I tryed my best) synced for multiplayer.
- Okiku and the Dragon Mask no longer dispell the effects of gravity potions. Not a big fan of 'em, but denying player options I'm not a big fan of even more.
- Adjusted cost of Phoenix gears to be more in line with other gears of similar tier.
- Adjusted volume of all custom gun sounds because my headphone was begging me to.
- Fixed Shadow Dragon using vanilla worm AI alongside its custom AI (this caused the annoying 'digging' noise among other things).
- Apparently Okiku had some debug scripts. Lets never speak of this again.
- Fixed Cursed Flower allowing for Ivy Plant to be spawned in unintended locations.
- Fixed Mantreads being able to stomp and damage invulnerable enemies.
- Updated Boss Checklist support to include descriptions with various pointers regarding spawning the individual bosses.
That's it! As per usual, lite should already be on the browser and the main download link is on the opening thread.
I'm not sure what's on the table next, likely more gears! But who knows, I've been gathering a lot of ideas from various sources and people. Expect the next big update to focus on improving Death's loot table. He might even end up further in the progression so maybe some of my bosses can finally get to enjoy some post-plantera progression! And post plantera gears! I guess. We'll see.
By the way, still very desperately looking for artists. Because I'm a neat coder person and horrible at anything that's not about typing down a bunch of stuff on a piece of paper.
Enjoy your dragon or poison your friends actually dont