W1K's once again workshop of TCF GIF Avatars resizing.

This was a bit tricky because of the sheer filesize so here's two alternatives that *should* both work

This one is bigger but is heavily compressed
View attachment 360473

This one is smaller but much less compressed
View attachment 360474
Thanks so much bro!
Edit: unfortunately it's still not working, I tried both and still get this error
Screenshot_20220320-140723_Chrome.jpg

Thanks so much bro!
Edit: unfortunately it's still not working, I tried both and still get this error
View attachment 360482
I found out the problem and it seems to be related to the lenght of the gif. After some testing it seems like xenforo only supports gifs up to 100 frames long, this one is a modified version of the bigger one with a bunch of frames cut off to meet the quota. Hopefully this one should work just fine!
test.gif

Can you somehow make my PfP into a gif? I don’t care what you do, I just don’t want it to be too insane.
View attachment 360565
I don't really do image editing, I just help out with compressing and resizing gifs to fit into xenforo's silly avatar limitations. I can turn a bunch of images into a gif but actual editing isn't really my thing.
I can do that for you
ezgif-2-38c872f955.gif

Last edited:
Greetings, W1K! I don't know if this thread is still active, but I thought I'd try anyway. :D

Here is the GIF in question that I would appreciate being compressed. No worries if you don't do this anymore. :happy:

Thank you in advance!

MOSHED-2022-9-30-11-2-15.gif

As the person above said I hope this thread is still active
I want this gif compressed
Linked because the website won't allow me to attach it as a file
do you just need this compressed to a specific file size, or do you want it compressed and resized to work as an avatar? for the latter I'm not sure how good it's gonna look with how tiny the details are and the humongous filesize

Greetings, W1K! I don't know if this thread is still active, but I thought I'd try anyway. :D

Here is the GIF in question that I would appreciate being compressed. No worries if you don't do this anymore. :happy:

Thank you in advance!

whoops I missed this one somehow 🫠
lemme know if you still need the image compressed but I assume it was a halloween thing lmao

do you just need this compressed to a specific file size, or do you want it compressed and resized to work as an avatar? for the latter I'm not sure how good it's gonna look with how tiny the details are and the humongous filesize

whoops I missed this one somehow 🫠
lemme know if you still need the image compressed but I assume it was a halloween thing lmao
I don't really care how compressed it gets, it's gonna be viewed on a tiny little screen, but yes I'd like it as an avatar

If you're still doing these, I've been trying to get this pfp to work while still looking decently good. I got it down to 583kb, but I don't know if I can get it any lower than that.

Edit: Saw the post about the frame numbers, gonna try to cut down on them and see if that works.

Edit Edit: I think I got it to work. Thank god for EZGif
ezgif-5-076216ed51.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom