W1K's once again workshop of TCF GIF Avatars resizing.

so i just take several pictures of the animation?
If you have an existing gif, I can simply edit it. If you simply have pictures you want to be put together into a gif, post those in order and I'll chain them together in a single gif.

What a nice thread! Surely helps a lot of people.
Personally I dislike gifs as an avatar, it distracts me too much.

Hey! I got one for you. Recently been hyped for the next Sonic game that has just been announced, and the title screen animation is beautiful, so I would like it as my avatar.

I would like it to be the highest quality you got and 60 frames if possible. Sorry if I'm not too specific, first time I've done this.

Thanks in advance!

UnconsciousWeirdKingfisher-size_restricted.gif

Hey! I got one for you. Recently been hyped for the next Sonic game that has just been announced, and the title screen animation is beautiful, so I would like it as my avatar.

I would like it to be the highest quality you got and 60 frames if possible. Sorry if I'm not too specific, first time I've done this.

Thanks in advance!

View attachment 129441
Removed the flashiness at the beginning as it was hurting my eyes. Also to save a bit of filesize.

Maintaining both quality and frame rate is hard, so I compromised by simply reducing the quality by very minimal and barely noticeable levels, however the filesize requirements are kind of tight. This SHOULD work as an avatar, otherwise I can tweak it further.

sanic.gif

Also sonic mania hype.

can you re-edit this to make it have more quality? also so its my profile picture

Attachments

• Animation.gif
    Animation.gif
    24.6 KB · Views: 267
can you re-edit this to make it have more quality? also so its my profile picture
I'm... not exactly sure of what you need. I can't exactly "re-edit" a gif to increase its quality. I could resize it to the max gif size to avoid blurry filtering but it would still look extremely pixelated.

Removed the flashiness at the beginning as it was hurting my eyes. Also to save a bit of filesize.

Maintaining both quality and frame rate is hard, so I compromised by simply reducing the quality by very minimal and barely noticeable levels, however the filesize requirements are kind of tight. This SHOULD work as an avatar, otherwise I can tweak it further.

View attachment 129471

Also sonic mania hype.
Is it possible to make it faster? If you view the original animation on its own its looks really smooth.

https://gfycat.com/UnconsciousWeirdKingfisher

Hey there, I have another gif I want to have as an avatar.
Here it is.
OLwZjYF.gif

Halved framerate because of the insane amount of frames in the entirety of the gif. Cut borders to safe filesize and resized down to the max size allowed. Somehow able to fit it under a somewhat reasonable quality. I tried.
rip.gif

Is it possible to make it faster? If you view the original animation on its own its looks really smooth.

https://gfycat.com/UnconsciousWeirdKingfisher
Making it faster is not exactly going to make it smoother as the issue is frames being skipped. I could possibly record a gif from the original video rather than taking the gif itself, which might bump up framerate but I might need to push quality down further to fit in the extra frames. Granted, that's a fair amount of extra effort.

Halved framerate because of the insane amount of frames in the entirety of the gif. Cut borders to safe filesize and resized down to the max size allowed. Somehow able to fit it under a somewhat reasonable quality. I tried.
View attachment 129915

Making it faster is not exactly going to make it smoother as the issue is frames being skipped. I could possibly record a gif from the original video rather than taking the gif itself, which might bump up framerate but I might need to push quality down further to fit in the extra frames. Granted, that's a fair amount of extra effort.
That's alright then, thanks for the help! :happy:

Can the Fix this gif for using the Profile Picture? .I Hope the Explained ... Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• Gif.gif
    Gif.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 523
Can the Fix this gif for using the Profile Picture? .I Hope the Explained ... Thanks in advance :)
I cut a bit of the sides on the first one and murdered the quality. It looks trippy.
3f10843439.gif

This one instead is just a resize but almost full quality. Either should work.
a5896c60ed.gif

Back
Top Bottom