W1K's once again workshop of TCF GIF Avatars resizing.

Went pretty simple, cut a bit of not very productive space on the sides and lowered size to fit. I just had to reduce quality by a bit.
838960660b.gif
Thanks a bunch!

I have another favor to ask you.

View attachment 169773

Thanks in advance :)
This one was fairly hard to make fit. For instance, the gif is very long and quality is hard to compress.
I cut a bit of the unnecessary black areas and cut roughly 1/4 of the animation so that only the first loop shows, which doesn't look perfect as the shading displaces, but I'd say it's close enough to a perfect loop.
Despite that, the filesize was still much over capacity even with max compression, so I had to reduce the size a bit too.
I made two versions, one with the worst possible quality, and another with slight better quality but slightly smaller.

cdc3ee073e.gif

53cee0a1a8.gif

I could possibly make a version with less frames but I feel the hard compression does enough of a good job and would rather not ruin the framerate unnecessarily.

This one was fairly hard to make fit. For instance, the gif is very long and quality is hard to compress.
I cut a bit of the unnecessary black areas and cut roughly 1/4 of the animation so that only the first loop shows, which doesn't look perfect as the shading displaces, but I'd say it's close enough to a perfect loop.
Despite that, the filesize was still much over capacity even with max compression, so I had to reduce the size a bit too.
I made two versions, one with the worst possible quality, and another with slight better quality but slightly smaller.

cdc3ee073e.gif

53cee0a1a8.gif

I could possibly make a version with less frames but I feel the hard compression does enough of a good job and would rather not ruin the framerate unnecessarily.
It looks perfect, thanks so much. I picked the smaller one because the difference in size is negligible when it's just an avatar.

Also, have a follow! For some demented reason I didn't do that that the first time.

Last edited:
Reactions: W1K
Kind of 2 months late (actually exactly 2 months late) and I'm not entirely sure how I missed it, but any possible turns of event in the timeline of any multiverse would probably end up with me being an idiot.

I can still do the reisizing and compression work if you want. 2 months late.

Otherwise this message's here to pretty much point out I'm not dead. Also because dying is kind of painful.

Guys i dont know how i get here and i dont know how to write questions to people that everyone can see it? help?
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Could you compress this one?
There you have it.
199e857b74.gif

This one is very borderline on the size-limit and uploading can occasionally mess up the format, so in case it doesn't work here's a very tiny bit lower quality version.
d4ef036907.gif

Barelly a difference, but I only deliver despair of the top quality.

-Hello W1K, I reached a strange point that makes me think this site avatar uploading buggs out randomly sometimes.
I done a very simple GIF 200x200 and reduced his size to 46,7 KB so it can follow this forum requeriments.
e9f8e832c442a2cb434425bf57f2ee7c
e9f8e832c442a2cb434425bf57f2ee7c.png

The funny part is that it keeps saying me that the Avatar must weight less than 250 KB

Well
... I tried reducing it more but still the same, looks like you have many experience solving this kind of issues so I will apreciate if you can fix my original GIF file http://www.mediafire.com/file/disootsnw4h3kat/TAvatar2.gif for this forum. I will mention you on my future projects. `:)

-Hello W1K, I reached a strange point that makes me think this site avatar uploading buggs out randomly sometimes.
I done a very simple GIF 200x200 and reduced his size to 46,7 KB so it can follow this forum requeriments.
e9f8e832c442a2cb434425bf57f2ee7c
e9f8e832c442a2cb434425bf57f2ee7c.png

The funny part is that it keeps saying me that the Avatar must weight less than 250 KB

Well
... I tried reducing it more but still the same, looks like you have many experience solving this kind of issues so I will apreciate if you can fix my original GIF file http://www.mediafire.com/file/disootsnw4h3kat/TAvatar2.gif for this forum. I will mention you on my future projects. `:)
For as weird as it might sound, the image's sizes should also not exceed 192 of width, but that would not normally cause the forum to get mad at you for the file's size. Barring obscure formatting problems, that is.

Either way, here you have it.
3d40cf2760.gif

For reference the picture is resized to 192x192 and compressed to 180kb in file size. Nothing else was changed.

For as weird as it might sound, the image's sizes should also not exceed 192 of width, but that would not normally cause the forum to get mad at you for the file's size. Barring obscure formatting problems, that is.

Either way, here you have it.
3d40cf2760.gif

For reference the picture is resized to 192x192 and compressed to 180kb in file size. Nothing else was changed.

-Many thanks W1K I apreciate it, I will send you a private msg after releasing my project where you will be mentioned. `:happy:

Back
Top Bottom