tAPI W1K's Sizable Variety Package

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed one thing. While in the Dragon form, you can't go trough the top of platforms. Also, you should lower the spawn rate for Medusa Heads, because they are the only mob i see in the dungeon.

So, when you run Terraria through steam, chose TAPI through the game launcher and go into the mods menu, no mods are in the list?

Noticed one thing. While in the Dragon form, you can't go trough the top of platforms. Also, you should lower the spawn rate for Medusa Heads, because they are the only mob i see in the dungeon.
Will look into the platforms thing. Also as far as I know, Medusa Heads do not to fill any NPC slots and their spawning relies on a completely different timer compared to all other NPCs, hence they don't spawn in place of any other NPC. There also can't be more than 7 Medusa Heads in the world at once.

Is Okiku supposed to despawn all town when summoned?
What do you mean, it despawned all town npcs?

So, when you run Terraria through steam, chose TAPI through the game launcher and go into the mods menu, no mods are in the list?

Will look into the platforms thing. Also as far as I know, Medusa Heads do not to fill any NPC slots and their spawning relies on a completely different timer compared to all other NPCs, hence they don't spawn in place of any other NPC. There also can't be more than 7 Medusa Heads in the world at once.

What do you mean, it despawned all town npcs?
You explained that spot-on.

Question, what the hell does the pizza guy do? I got him on my first night, and tried paying him, leading him to the guide, throwing money at him, and talking to him before just killing him.

Question, what the hell does the pizza guy do? I got him on my first night, and tried paying him, leading him to the guide, throwing money at him, and talking to him before just killing him.
It's basically just a zombie who can open doors. It does not deal any damage. It just exists to be annoying basically.

It's basically just a zombie who can open doors. It does not deal any damage. It just exists to be annoying basically.
You troll :merchanthappy:

You should be able to rightclick on him with a silver coin and get a pizza item while the zombie vanishes.

You troll :merchanthappy:

You should be able to rightclick on him with a silver coin and get a pizza item while the zombie vanishes.
That was a plan, then I realized I don't have a pizza sprite and I'm too lazy to request one. Whoops.

Well, here you go.
BQWk3MS.png

Good enough.

The pizza should give you a burning debuff because it's too hot :p

Last edited:
Reactions: W1K
Got two good news.

First of all, new hotfixy version of the content pack is up. Here's the changelog for version 1.0.0.2:
  • Fixed Shadow Dragon Morph causing incompatibilities with other mods trying to hide the player’s character.
  • Fixed Dark Shogun Mask’s transformation deleting all the NPCs currently in the world.
  • Fixed Nightmare crashing all players when spawned on multiplayer. Tried to improve MP sync. There might still be some issues.

Next, under request of my bro, I ported over my simple Difficulty Changer mod. What it does is pretty simple, it changes the stats of NPCs and enemy projectiles (damage, defense, HP or knockback) to tune the difficulty of the game to the player's liking. The old tConfig version had presets, this one instead lets you choose the multipliers (you can set, let's say, life to 50% more and defense to 50% less and any combination that goes between 10% of the normal value to a max of 500%). It is easily managed thorugh tAPI's mod configuration menu (go into the mods menu, click on the mod in the list, mod configuration tab will pop up on the left if the mod has any settings you can change). We'll call this release 1.0.0

Got two good news.

First of all, new hotfixy version of the content pack is up. Here's the changelog for version 1.0.0.2:
  • Fixed Shadow Dragon Morph causing incompatibilities with other mods trying to hide the player’s character.
  • Fixed Dark Shogun Mask’s transformation deleting all the NPCs currently in the world.
  • Fixed Nightmare crashing all players when spawned on multiplayer. Tried to improve MP sync. There might still be some issues.

Next, under request of my bro, I ported over my simple Difficulty Changer mod. What it does is pretty simple, it changes the stats of NPCs and enemy projectiles (damage, defense, HP or knockback) to tune the difficulty of the game to the player's liking. The old tConfig version had presets, this one instead lets you choose the multipliers (you can set, let's say, life to 50% more and defense to 50% less and any combination that goes between 10% of the normal value to a max of 500%). It is easily managed thorugh tAPI's mod configuration menu (go into the mods menu, click o nthe mod, mod configuration tab will pop up on the left if the mod has any settings you can change). We'll call this release 1.0.0

Awesome! Now Bluemagic works. :D
click o nthe mod
Wow. Muc htypos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom