tAPI W1K's Sizable Variety Package

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same as tapi. The latest.
in other news i have 35 mods. Get on my level tapi takes 5 minutes to load.

One of them is yours, one is W1ks, and one is omnirs and i have one of my own creation.

Yes it is the culprit. My mod has an NPC called The Pizza Guy, which is a special zombie kind that deals no damage but can open doors instantly. The message references to an old joke in which The Guide had a tendency to open up houses doors at night letting zombies in, as if it had "called pizza". Just a small stupid thing, but if it is constant and annoying, just let me know and I'll lower the spawn chance as it's supposed to be a rather rare spawn.
It is very frequent, especially when there's lots of mobs onscreen, and the pizza guy has never spawned so far regardless of how many times I see the message.

It is very frequent, especially when there's lots of mobs onscreen, and the pizza guy has never spawned so far regardless of how many times I see the message.
I believe sometimes it just spawns in some obscure place just to disappear one second after. I also got reports of the message not appearing on MP. I guess I'll get rid of the message altogether.

But i like the message!
48.139.png

I believe sometimes it just spawns in some obscure place just to disappear one second after. I also got reports of the message not appearing on MP. I guess I'll get rid of the message altogether.
Not sure. I have an accesory with permanent hunter potion buff and still I've never seen him.

I just tested the Oiku Doll. It works! I can fulfill my dreams as a Dayum Dragon that flies into everything and does backflips!
He doesn't have a tail, though.

I just tested the Oiku Doll. It works! I can fulfill my dreams as a Dayum Dragon that flies into everything and does backflips!
He doesn't have a tail, though.
Define doesn't have a tail. Tail part didn't spawn? The whole dragon head aside didn't spawn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom