Wacky NPCs Mod

Update (copypaste of what I said on Steam):
Thanks to @Kingminx The Communist Skeleton (Thank you sooooo much!!!) the NPCs shops are fixed now, so I'm uploading/upgrading the mod, now it should be available on the mod browser again. if it is not, or you encounter any bugs, please comment about it.

Out of curiosity, is this mod available for 1.4.4? It doesn't seem to be? I loved it, pre-1.4.4. But you know how it goes, sometimes we just need to go on hiatus from Terraria, even if it means missing entire updates. I've been getting back into it lately due to Journey Mode and I'm trying to do the whole builder thing. Loved this mod, since it lets me populate my towns. Would love if it's up to date and I'm just missing something?

Dev needs help porting - so if you are a modder and/or know how to code, by all means hit them up here or in their DMs.

Dev needs help porting - so if you are a modder and/or know how to code, by all means hit them up here or in their DMs.
Sure I wouldn't mind some helping hands, but if you seen my previous post here, we managed to fix the NPCs shops, and it should work now. Or does it not shows up properly on the Mod Browser?

Thanks a lot! I'm getting it now.

Those dwarves were great and add so much to populating a world.

Edit: Just discovered the NPC spawners, pretty awesome. I salute you, Sora_92. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom