Wacky NPCs Mod

I didn't read everything so I don't know if this was mentioned or not. If you are looking to keep the decorative NPCs from taking up official NPCs housing spots you could still make them NPCs. Just copy coding from the Bone Merchant or Traveling Merchant so that they stick around town but do not take up a housing slot. If there is a time expiration variable, you could eliminate it or set it to infinite so they don't despawn. Only challenge may be is keeping them from being part of an event if they are linked to one. Don't know I've never looked into these guys before at that level.

They would be friendly to NPCs/player, count towards the town size, and attack hostile creatures.
That's an interesting idea, but there are a few problems with it. While traveling merchant and skeleton merchant take up no housing slot, they spawn on their own, where and when they want. The player has no real power to move them elsewhere, because they can't be housed in a house.

Their behavious is very interesting, and I originally thought to have the professor behave similarly, appearing randomly on the surface or near, but I couldn't figure out how to get that to work, so I just went with a normal town NPCs.

These deco NPCs (furnitures that look like NPCs) aren't perfect, they could be spiced up with animations and the like, but, these can be placed where the player wants them, so, in that regards, this offers a much better control over them. As one of their main function is to make builds look livelier, it's good I think, that it's up to the player, where to place them.

There is another curious thing I would like to tinker with though - but I would need help with that, because I don't know a lot about coding - if you know Chad's Furnitures Mod, there are a few very special furnitures, like the rabbit hole and the birdhouses, which spawn entities that look exactly like the bunny/bird critters that are immune to attacks, and loiter around the furniture that spawned them.
If the same code could be used with town NPC-like entities, it would allow to have guards who walk around. questionable whether they could be talked to, etc., but I'm sure they could at least move around.

There is another tiny little problem with that too though. NPCs spritesheets. Town NPCs have TONS of sprites, so, like, for example, a zombie has like 3-4 or so sprites, a town NPC has like 15-20. They are quite a big pain to sprite, because of the crazy amount of sprites they have, ensuring smooth movement, and that they can do all sorts of thing, besides walking, like blink, talk, raise their hand (they do that ocassionally when talking, etc. and when playing rock paper scissors), sit, and attack.
It's a real lot of work, so while it would be wonderful to have moving variants of guards, making such variant for all would be a real lot of work (especially that I don't really have a team for the mod. if I would have a team, then, spriting some walking guards, etc. might wouldn't be out of the picture though.
I'm also interested in guard "pets" and such, but I would need with that too...

Hey you!
Thanks for making this mod, I'm having a lot of fun with the placeable NPCs, they look so good.
I can't wait for the next update.

Now, let's get into some feedback:
  • The Waitress and the Elf (druid maybe?) are a big yes from me.
    • The Waitress may like the forest and the Tavernkeep. I don't really know what to say regarding the Elf though.
  • I really like the looks of the gravedigger, he looks wacky.
  • I can't say much regarding your ideas to update the existing NPCs, those ideas are solid.
    • I would say the Professor may like/love the glowing mushroom biome. It has blue glowing grass. BLUE. GLOWING. GRASS.
  • Instead of adding more goblins, you should just update their sprites. If you can add a placeable goblin banner, that would be great.
Also, why you don't use the Weapons Out Mod? It might help you to make sprites of characters holding weapons.

I also have some suggestions and brainstorming I want to share:
  • Instead of having a Captain Desk, you should add a Captain NPC.
  • If you want to add animated sprites for the NPCs, you may want to look at the code of the vanilla furnace.
  • With the addition of animal ears and tails in 1.4, you should add NPCs with those things.
  • You may also want to look at the Zoologist's Pet License. Maybe that way you can add some actual citizens and guards in the cities (Although I think we have to wait until TModLoader to get updated to 1.4)
  • Another way to add inconsequential NPCs would through the use of vanity pets and light pets.
  • And if that fails, you can use summon weapons to add guard minions into the game.
Awesome mod, pal. Keep up the good work.

That's an interesting idea, but there are a few problems with it. While traveling merchant and skeleton merchant take up no housing slot, they spawn on their own, where and when they want. The player has no real power to move them elsewhere, because they can't be housed in a house.

Their behavious is very interesting, and I originally thought to have the professor behave similarly, appearing randomly on the surface or near, but I couldn't figure out how to get that to work, so I just went with a normal town NPCs.

These deco NPCs (furnitures that look like NPCs) aren't perfect, they could be spiced up with animations and the like, but, these can be placed where the player wants them, so, in that regards, this offers a much better control over them. As one of their main function is to make builds look livelier, it's good I think, that it's up to the player, where to place them.

There is another curious thing I would like to tinker with though - but I would need help with that, because I don't know a lot about coding - if you know Chad's Furnitures Mod, there are a few very special furnitures, like the rabbit hole and the birdhouses, which spawn entities that look exactly like the bunny/bird critters that are immune to attacks, and loiter around the furniture that spawned them.
If the same code could be used with town NPC-like entities, it would allow to have guards who walk around. questionable whether they could be talked to, etc., but I'm sure they could at least move around.

There is another tiny little problem with that too though. NPCs spritesheets. Town NPCs have TONS of sprites, so, like, for example, a zombie has like 3-4 or so sprites, a town NPC has like 15-20. They are quite a big pain to sprite, because of the crazy amount of sprites they have, ensuring smooth movement, and that they can do all sorts of thing, besides walking, like blink, talk, raise their hand (they do that ocassionally when talking, etc. and when playing rock paper scissors), sit, and attack.
It's a real lot of work, so while it would be wonderful to have moving variants of guards, making such variant for all would be a real lot of work (especially that I don't really have a team for the mod. if I would have a team, then, spriting some walking guards, etc. might wouldn't be out of the picture though.
I'm also interested in guard "pets" and such, but I would need with that too...

Chad's furniture is most likely making use of a buff, which in essence is really what most pets/light pets are in Tmodloader. It's really just a visually display that you can of course add effects too. I just got the impression that you may have wanted the guards to be more than just decorative but for the time being they are just a deco. Monster/NPC/Mount sprites do have quite a bit of pixels and given the number of guards you have this would be a pretty big task. I hear you on that. I was just pointing out that it is feasible.

You would start out with the Bone/Traveling Merchant base code but of course would have to modify the spawn criteria as well as it's lifespan and location base. I think it could be done.

@RevanGarcia
Thank you for the feedback! I'm happy you love this mod!

• As for the waitress, yes, I think the most obvious vanilla neighbor choice would be the tavernkeep. in cross-mod content, I think she would go very well with Thorium's cook too. (dunno if it's possible and if it's a good idea though to try to add some cross-mod neighbor preferences, etc.)

• as for the elf, I'm still wondering if I should add him as a town NPC, or just include fruits into the shop of the waitress. if I can figure out moon phases based shop, she could hold a lot more than 40 items alltogether, and then that means it's a bit easier to deal with, regarding coding, spriting, and it would mean a bit less NPCs to move in. they are fun, but they all need a house afterall.

• yeah, I thought to base the gravedigger's appearance on Dampé from Zelda games. I think that could fit well. and there is already the Fritz enemy to start with. but making him having a full spritesheet and all might will be a bit tricky. well, as for self defense, he should just use the gravedigger's shovel though.

• glowing mushrooms is an interesting biome too, and I wonder what sort of NPC would make good neighbors with the truffle? but while the professor might be fascinated with that biome too, I think his outfit fits more for the jungle or the desert.

• still consider more feedback might be good, but looks like so far, that most people don't really care for "ancient" goblins, so, then, yeah, might just update the existing sprites of those.
I tried weapon out, and played a few Overhaul playthroughs too which offer something similar too, but the weapons the player holds aren't always that very good for a town NPC, especially for a stationary one. like, they would look odd holding a sword or something in hand, but just standing in one place. putting them on their waist might work, but that's difficult to sprite too, to look good...

• " Instead of having a Captain Desk, you should add a Captain NPC. "
    What @Quba said. there are tons of guards right now too, it would be difficult to fit them into his shop.
    Actually, the way the guard captain works made me think about other NPCs could work similar to some extent too. E.g. that earlier idea with a sculptor. instead of an NPC, the sculptor could be an animated crafting station (I need to figure out how to code and sprite that) and you could craft statues near him. let's make certain statues need special stuff too maybe, like heart crystals, coins, dunno, so you can't just totally abuse it.

• oh yes. guards and civilians with animal ears and tails could be great too!

• the town pets are another interesting thing, but it appears right now you can only have 3 per world, and they cannot be interacted with besides petting them, plus, while they move in the same house as someone else, they still do take up a housing slot. they are very interesting, but they might be not the best for guards.

• I do think about guard pets too, but I have no idea how to code them, and having all guard variants have pet version would be tons of sprites to make, so it probably would be better to make only a few. but which ones?

• guard minions make sense, but they would be difficult to code too, probably, and they probably would get outdated by stronger summons later on, so why would you use them, when you could use something much stronger...? some might would use them just for the looks, but something stronger might be more practical overall.

@Banmei
No idea what exactly those furnitures use to be able to spawn entities. they behave like critters, not as pets.

And, that idea got burried under lots of text, but, I brought up an idea that could make these stationary guards have avery useful function. make them work similar to bast statues, providing a buff like "guarded" to nearby players, adding +5 def. it does not stacks with other guards so it couldn't be abused - it would stack with "bast defense" though probably. making it possible to have a strong +10 defense boost in certain areas. overall usually just +5, with bast statues being hard to aquire, while guards aren't that much. it would make lots of sense, and could work well, I think.
Getting these furnitures to move or attack would be quite tricky. but to have them provide a buff like other furnitures like that might be not that difficult, and it could make sense that a place with a guard or more stationed there would provide better defense (but the buff shouldn't stack, so it can't be abused much)

Stationary civilians could give a buff too, like "market town" which provides a 5% discount in the shops of nearby NPCs. that is because they aren't armed like guards, so if they give a buff, it should be something else than giving plus defense. 5% discount (and it would not stack!) is generally a little change, and would affect most shops only a little, but it could come in handy with some expensive stuff, like some of the the traveling merchant's wares.

Actually, the way the guard captain works made me think about other NPCs could work similar to some extent too. E.g. that earlier idea with a sculptor. instead of an NPC, the sculptor could be an animated crafting station (I need to figure out how to code and sprite that) and you could craft statues near him. let's make certain statues need special stuff too maybe, like heart crystals, coins, dunno, so you can't just totally abuse it.
This could work but then the only way I can see to balance the heart, star and bomb statues would be with the souls droped from mechanical bosses

This could work but then the only way I can see to balance the heart, star and bomb statues would be with the souls droped from mechanical bosses
That could work to some extent, but it would render them post mech bosses. would that be good, I wonder?
How about things instead like... dunno...
heart statue = 50 stone + 5 crystal hearts + 5 platinum coins
or something, making it tecnically possible to aquire pre-hardmode too.

What I mean, mech bosses souls could work, but once you actually defeated them once in a world, defeateing them later posssess hardly and challange. they would be quite easy to farm...
I wonder how to make it actually balanced...

After checking the wiki again there is one more boss exclusive material pre-moonlord, beetle husk from golem

After checking the wiki again there is one more boss exclusive material pre-moonlord, beetle husk from golem
That's quite an interesting idea, but... heart statues are on one hand way too OP, and on the other... the later in the game you aquire them, the less you actually need them... sure, they can help a lot against moon lord too, but they would be very useful in every point of the game...

Alright, so, I thought to try to tinker a bit with some of these new ideas
Here are some sprites that I made, thinking about what sorts of looks would fit these.
They are just concepts.

sculptor.png

Sculptor.
This shaggy artist guy works as a crafting station for statues. Not quite sure about recipes and all, but it could be cool (especially animated) and offer a way to craft the statues you need without having yet another NPC move in and take up space.

hallow fangirlB.png

Hallow Fangirl.
Likewise just a concept, could be adjusted, or changed entirelly, but, so, I was wondering
Corruption fangirl is a mage, Crimson fangirl is a ranger, so... let's go with melee for the hallow fangirl to have all 3 base main classes represented by 1-1 fangirl.
(with summoner would been left for the Cyber fangirl, and the fact that she's not here might just represents both the lack of the Cyber biome, as well as that poor summoner class still lacks a lot, especially pre-hardmode)

But, so, yeah, so, I thought, let's choose melee class for the Hallow Fangirl. And so, instead of something like a recolored robe I thought to choose first, I decided to go with armor. And as a silly idea, thought to go with something along the line of "bikini armor" or such, because something like that stereotypically offer the most ridicolously high defense in some games, despite covering much less than a full armor XD

So, this righteous - cough - self-righteous - cough - hallowed paladin girl bears similarities with her favorite biome, much like Corru & Crim with theirs.
Much like the hallow waging a holy crusade against all the evils of the world, this girl is probably just as zealous in her quest, that the evil should perish, and... if she's at that, just like the hallow, instead of purifying things, let's just turn everything into the beautiful, good and sacred hallow.

- let's not forget that she probably would join the world in early hardmode, so she joins at much more turbulent times than early pre-hardmode when Corru & Crim would usually join. She's not just crazily fangirling over a biome like that two, she believes in she's some holy warrior fighting in the frontlines at the grand battle between good and evil. and of course, "good is always right, and always wins"

Now........ how about trying to spice up this chivalrous, self-righteous knight lady with somethething else too, like being a tsundere...? Well, I'm still not quite sure. but that might could work? XD I think there's no other NPC like that anywhere? XD

"Hmph! You've been slacking off again, didn't you, hero? Now hurry up and do what the chosen hero should do! Banish the evil and led the forces of hallow into victory!"

"...which means a grand total of 35 423 pearlstone crates we'll need as supplies here and... What?! You saying I miscalculated...?! Hmph! I cannot be possibly wrong! You just don't understand my hightly refined counting tecniques! ...Stupid hero...!"

"Unicorns are so elegant and graceful. I want to keep an entire herd of these sacred animals. Don't you agree, hero?"

"Gazing at a beautiful rainbow over a beautiful land... The Hallow is the most beautiful biome afterall. You agree too, right, hero?"

"I wonder if the hero will marry me in the end... Ehehe... It would be just like in a fairy tale and... What?! S-s-since when you were eavesdropping?! Shut up, it's not like I like you at all or anything, stupid hero...!"

"Here! Some hallowed macarons! Th-there's no deeper meaning behind it, don't get any wrong ideas, hero! I just made too much, that's all! It's not that I made them for you or anything!"

This still needs lots of work, and I might just change things a lot, but, just thinking loud... and, I wonder about others opinion if these are good, or bad ideas.

The hallow is a very tricky biome to figure out... on one hand, it's a beautiful, pastel-colored fairy-land, on another, it's a biome waging a self-righteous holy crusade against the evil, and... in that, it will also oppose the player too, just like other biomes. It's a very lovely biome, but when you got stabbed by an unicorn or shot by a gastropod - and not to mention all those creatures that lurk in the crystal-colored pearlstone caves... it's a very tough biome that isn't perticularly friendly... it's also a biome that is not present in the world at start, but appears only in hardmode, making it even more unique. figuring out the looks and personality of a fangirl who could represent it is quite tough... awww... this needs a lot more thinking.

Anyway, I'm curious of opinions.

Alright, so, I thought to try to tinker a bit with some of these new ideas
Here are some sprites that I made, thinking about what sorts of looks would fit these.
They are just concepts.

View attachment 277876
Sculptor.
This shaggy artist guy works as a crafting station for statues. Not quite sure about recipes and all, but it could be cool (especially animated) and offer a way to craft the statues you need without having yet another NPC move in and take up space.

View attachment 277895
Hallow Fangirl.
Likewise just a concept, could be adjusted, or changed entirelly, but, so, I was wondering
Corruption fangirl is a mage, Crimson fangirl is a ranger, so... let's go with melee for the hallow fangirl to have all 3 base main classes represented by 1-1 fangirl.
(with summoner would been left for the Cyber fangirl, and the fact that she's not here might just represents both the lack of the Cyber biome, as well as that poor summoner class still lacks a lot, especially pre-hardmode)

But, so, yeah, so, I thought, let's choose melee class for the Hallow Fangirl. And so, instead of something like a recolored robe I thought to choose first, I decided to go with armor. And as a silly idea, thought to go with something along the line of "bikini armor" or such, because something like that stereotypically offer the most ridicolously high defense in some games, despite covering much less than a full armor XD

So, this righteous - cough - self-righteous - cough - hallowed paladin girl bears similarities with her favorite biome, much like Corru & Crim with theirs.
Much like the hallow waging a holy crusade against all the evils of the world, this girl is probably just as zealous in her quest, that the evil should perish, and... if she's at that, just like the hallow, instead of purifying things, let's just turn everything into the beautiful, good and sacred hallow.

- let's not forget that she probably would join the world in early hardmode, so she joins at much more turbulent times than early pre-hardmode when Corru & Crim would usually join. She's not just crazily fangirling over a biome like that two, she believes in she's some holy warrior fighting in the frontlines at the grand battle between good and evil. and of course, "good is always right, and always wins"

Now........ how about trying to spice up this chivalrous, self-righteous knight lady with somethething else too, like being a tsundere...? Well, I'm still not quite sure. but that might could work? XD I think there's no other NPC like that anywhere? XD

"Hmph! You've been slacking off again, didn't you, hero? Now hurry up and do what the chosen hero should do! Banish the evil and led the forces of hallow into victory!"

"...which means a grand total of 35 423 pearlstone crates we'll need as supplies here and... What?! You saying I miscalculated...?! Hmph! I cannot be possibly wrong! You just don't understand my hightly refined counting tecniques! ...Stupid hero...!"

"Unicorns are so elegant and graceful. I want to keep an entire herd of these sacred animals. Don't you agree, hero?"

"Gazing at a beautiful rainbow over a beautiful land... The Hallow is the most beautiful biome afterall. You agree too, right, hero?"

"I wonder if the hero will marry me in the end... Ehehe... It would be just like in a fairy tale and... What?! S-s-since when you were eavesdropping?! Shut up, it's not like I like you at all or anything, stupid hero...!"

"Here! Some hallowed macarons! Th-there's no deeper meaning behind it, don't get any wrong ideas, hero! I just made too much, that's all! It's not that I made them for you or anything!"

This still needs lots of work, and I might just change things a lot, but, just thinking loud... and, I wonder about others opinion if these are good, or bad ideas.

The hallow is a very tricky biome to figure out... on one hand, it's a beautiful, pastel-colored fairy-land, on another, it's a biome waging a self-righteous holy crusade against the evil, and... in that, it will also oppose the player too, just like other biomes. It's a very lovely biome, but when you got stabbed by an unicorn or shot by a gastropod - and not to mention all those creatures that lurk in the crystal-colored pearlstone caves... it's a very tough biome that isn't perticularly friendly... it's also a biome that is not present in the world at start, but appears only in hardmode, making it even more unique. figuring out the looks and personality of a fangirl who could represent it is quite tough... awww... this needs a lot more thinking.

Anyway, I'm curious of opinions.
I like how both of them look. I really love the idea of making hollow girl a knight, making her a tsundere sound great but another option I would suggest is making her a chuunibyou (a girl that is normal but belives to have mystical powers)

I like how both of them look. I really love the idea of making hollow girl a knight, making her a tsundere sound great but another option I would suggest is making her a chuunibyou (a girl that is normal but belives to have mystical powers)
Thank you! XD
Hmm... I dunno how well the chuuni archetype would fit her, that might would fit the corruption fangirl better.

(although Corru actually can cast magic. but I guess she might be somewhat chuuni? though I think she's much more the "emotional" or "kuudere"-like girl. though she's not "dere" in a sense that she would be into the player character. she's generally friendly, but nothing more. I actually think Corru x Crim would be an interesting pairing XD Yay for Yuri! XD)

of course, IF the hallow fangirl is tsundere towards the player, and not towards another NPC, that can work several ways, - well, I think it's possible to have an NPC have different quotes based on player character's gender, but it might be fine of her having the same quotes either way. Obviously, that could mean a het romance or yuri romance depending on player character's gender and stuff - or just this fangirl having an one-sided crush on the player

Also, I'm not quite sure how chuuni and tsundere would work together.
Plus, she's melee, with seemingly no talent for magic?
Hmm... I guess in a way she believes in she's special, but she's probably not normal anyway (even if might be not as special as she believes).

By the way, if you have ideas for quotes, etc. I'm curious about those too. For any of these character ideas - or some more quotes to the already existing NPCs

I'm not a good writer so unfortunatly I'm not gonna be able to help with dialouge, best I can do is give my opinion on stuff and maybe give a suggestion every now and then.

Last edited:
After a little bit more tinkering...

buff - guarded.png

buff "guarded" - gives nearby players +5 def.
enviromental buff in the vicinity of a placed guard.

buff - market town.png

buff "market town" - gives nearby players a 5% discount in shops.
enviromental buff in the vicinity of a placed civilian.

it's just the icons though. I have no idea how to code these. some help would be probably useful with it, once Tmodloader caught up to 1.4

There are too many guards to fit in the shop inventory
What @Quba said. there are tons of guards right now too, it would be difficult to fit them into his shop.

Oh no, I didn't mean that. You see, you could make this "Captain" work like the Nurse or the Diverman in Thorium Mod. The Captain could have a "Hire a guard" option that would give the player the item to craft the Furniture NPCs (for a price), instead of having a shop like the rest of the NPCs (there's no need to have a shop for just one item).

But, in the other hand: you could separate the crafting list with different items and give this Captain a shop.
Here's an example:
  • Hire a guard: This item would be used to craft guards and captains' desks only.
  • Citizenship Visa: This could be used to craft civilians.
  • Dwarven Favor: This would be used for the dwarven faction.
  • Imperial Right of Existence: could be a crafting item for any non-human NPC. (Also, that name was a WH40K joke.)

Oh no, I didn't mean that. You see, you could make this "Captain" work like the Nurse or the Diverman in Thorium Mod. The Captain could have a "Hire a guard" option that would give the player the item to craft the Furniture NPCs (for a price), instead of having a shop like the rest of the NPCs (there's no need to have a shop for just one item).

But, in the other hand: you could separate the crafting list with different items and give this Captain a shop.
Here's an example:
  • Hire a guard: This item would be used to craft guards and captains' desks only.
  • Imperial Right of Existence: could be a crafting item for any non-human NPC. (Also, that name was a WH40K joke.)
When you put it like that then it could work but there would still need to be a place for you to ''hire'' the guards.

Last edited:

Here's an example:
That probably could work, but if it's just one item - regardless if bought via a shop, or other ways through an actual NPC - it just sounds there's no real need of that NPC, and the same function can be aquired via a crafting station.
The sculptor idea would work the same too.

This also means that these crafting station "NPCs" can have several alts, like how there are all sorts of workbenches in the game, made from various wood types, marble, granite, glass, etc.
The same way, there could be such crafting stations that go well with various style of towns and other builds.
Just like the dynasty general and clerk, for far-eastern builds.

The different entities could have different crafting materials though as base, like, right now, everything (that is not just a scarecrow, snowman, or other furniture) uses "hire a guard", but this could be changed, if they also provide different buffs, etc.
But if guards provide "guarded", and civilians provide "market town", what sort of thing the rest of the stationary creatures - like monsters - would provide (if provide anything. they could just be deco though)

----------------------------------

By the way, speaking of dynasty...
I built this clumsy thing a few months ago, I originally planned to continue some point, but then now we have 1.4, so I wasn't playing modded since some time XD
Of course, I wanna play modded too, once Tmodloader catches up to 1.4, but, so, anyway I will just put it here.
It's unfinished, like, perticularly the area to the right at the clerk's office. I'm also not a fan of the fact, that the guide moved in on top of that shelf... XD

panorama2.png

Also, around the same time, though earlier than this dynasty palace town, I built this fortress too.
It was inspired by that Ferrosanghui Fortress in Super Terrari World (I didn't tried that, but I seen screenshots, and it looks awesome)

The original fortress that inspired it was built by @Khaios if I'm right. Sorry for ping-ing you. It looked absolutely amazing, just like all other builds made by you! Large part, it was that fortress, and the fact that it has guards that inspired me to try making these guards. So, as a tribute to that, I thought to try building a smaller Ferrosanghui Fortress as first bigger project incorporating guards.
Naturally, it can't reach anywhere near to the greatness of the original, it just meant as a tiny clumsy tribute to the build, that largely inspired like half of this mod (all the guards and similar things)

I wanted to show these before, but somehow I forgottem about them, maybe because the palace is incomplete, and because meanwhile we got 1.4.

Didn't make a panorama for it, so here's a little gallery.
crimson fortress 01.png

crimson fortress 02.png

crimson fortress 03.png

crimson fortress 04.png

crimson fortress 05.png

crimson fortress 09.png

crimson fortress 07.png

crimson fortress 08.png

crimson fortress 10.png

also tried it with ichor torches, but the ambience is totally different...

crimson fortress 14.png

And here's the map of it

crimson fortress map.png

Monsters could have an effect simmilar to the battle potion and water candle (increase enemy spawn rate)

Monsters could have an effect simmilar to the battle potion and water candle (increase enemy spawn rate)
Could, but I don't know. Water candle effect can be very useful, but then you could just use water candle instead, I think it wouldn't be preferred if these would affect monster spawn rates in any way, so, they could been used in builds whatever way the player wants.
in fact, if you want to build fancy stuff, increased monster spawnrates is probably a huge annoyance.
the other two possible buffs we discussed are both positive passive buffs, and overal can be ignored by the player, unlike monster spawnrates.

Back
Top Bottom