Wacky NPCs Mod

I don't think that adding another structure like the Crimson Kitchen is nesesery (unless someone has an amazing idea what it would do) but the Candy Store gave me a small idea. You have already mentioned giving the Crimson Barkeep some new foods but what if the waiter also got some ? My idea is that she/he would sell a new type of food, sweets. Instead of giving you buffs to many diffrent stats like normal food they would focus on speed so you would get buffs to running speed, melee speed, mining speed, regen speed, stuff like that.
That sounds cool, but it's not very different from sugar rush? or, you mean, that a sugar rush that lasts longer?
Otherwise, the other stuff are not very different from potions, like mining potion or such. alternatively stuff that give BOTH well fed and some potion effects, but I dunno if it's necessary...

Another random idea I had like, regarding the stuff the crimson kitchen barkeep could sell. for example something like ichor mead or whatever, which would be like some crazy ale/sake alt, like, drastically reducing defense, but greatly increasing attack (or something. I suppose ale only useful for melee? so this might would be similar.
there also could be food though that grants immunity to ichor (and cursed flames) since there's no such thing that could protect from it (although it's a very niche debuff for the player, since only a very few enemies apply it)

The buff was inspired by sugar rush so that's why it sounds familiar, but it would be different from it becouse it would : not be infinite, add more buffs, last longer and have tiers like normal food.

Last edited:
The buff was inspired by sugar rush so that's why it sounds familiar, but it would be different from it becouse it would : not be infinite, add more buffs, last longer and have tiers like normal food.
I'm not sure how it could have tiers. But it probably would be (a little) useful, if it gives the same "sugar rush", just with longer duration.

largely unrelated XD celestial sigil should be a lot cheaper (or if an NPC would sell it?) though I think on modded some NPCs do? do some? like the Operator from Alchemist NPCs or something.
I fought expert moon lord just earlier, and got defeated a bunch of times. first, crafted some sigils, but then got just frustrated how ridicolously expensive they are, so cheated in a bunch of them with T-edit. it took rougly 15~20 attempts to defeat moon lord twice (which is needed for any full set of armor, which is also ridicolous...) no way I would try this many times, if I have to craft those sigils myself, or going through the lunar apocalypse so many times.
But Yay! I managed to defeat exper moon lord for the first time! As frustrating as it was, I'm kind of happy I managed to do it XD
So, yay for Albus. I guess now he's my strongest character. Yay for summoner (mage hybrid) class!
Albus - stardust armor.png

Anyway, this was rather unrelated XD lol, I'm just happy about it.
However, I think a conclusion here is again that celestial sigils are annoyingly expensive - @Quba you said it too, when you did the corruption challange - so, I wonder if other mods have NPCs who sell that? and maybe regardless if they do, we might should add that to someone's shop, like the scam artist's. (if could get her to have a rotating, moon-phase dependant shop, so she can have more stuff up for sale.
If the sigil would cost money, they it barely matters, it's easy to buy. like, I have around 50 platinum coins in the piggy bank at this point in this playthrough. naturally, the sigil shouldn't be extremely expensive though, since you might need a lot. what would be a reasonable price? 1 plat? 2 plat? more? less? and what point it would be available? post moon lord? or, rather, post lunatic cultist? (since if you failed to defeat moon lord on first try, you will likely need the sigil, so you don't have to go through the whole lunar apocalypse again.

I'm not sure how it could have tiers. But it probably would be (a little) useful, if it gives the same "sugar rush", just with longer duration.

largely unrelated XD celestial sigil should be a lot cheaper (or if an NPC would sell it?) though I think on modded some NPCs do? do some? like the Operator from Alchemist NPCs or something.
I fought expert moon lord just earlier, and got defeated a bunch of times. first, crafted some sigils, but then got just frustrated how ridicolously expensive they are, so cheated in a bunch of them with T-edit. it took rougly 15~20 attempts to defeat moon lord twice (which is needed for any full set of armor, which is also ridicolous...) no way I would try this many times, if I have to craft those sigils myself, or going through the lunar apocalypse so many times.
But Yay! I managed to defeat exper moon lord for the first time! As frustrating as it was, I'm kind of happy I managed to do it XD
So, yay for Albus. I guess now he's my strongest character. Yay for summoner (mage hybrid) class!
View attachment 296321

Anyway, this was rather unrelated XD lol, I'm just happy about it.
However, I think a conclusion here is again that celestial sigils are annoyingly expensive - @Quba you said it too, when you did the corruption challange - so, I wonder if other mods have NPCs who sell that? and maybe regardless if they do, we might should add that to someone's shop, like the scam artist's. (if could get her to have a rotating, moon-phase dependant shop, so she can have more stuff up for sale.
If the sigil would cost money, they it barely matters, it's easy to buy. like, I have around 50 platinum coins in the piggy bank at this point in this playthrough. naturally, the sigil shouldn't be extremely expensive though, since you might need a lot. what would be a reasonable price? 1 plat? 2 plat? more? less? and what point it would be available? post moon lord? or, rather, post lunatic cultist? (since if you failed to defeat moon lord on first try, you will likely need the sigil, so you don't have to go through the whole lunar apocalypse again.
Congrats on beating Moon Lord, personally I have yet to beat him in a fair fight (unless you count running away for the entire fight).
I agree that the Celestial Sigils are too expensive and would love to have a way to just buy it. As for how to get it, I think that 1-3 plat is a fair price and it should be avaiable after Lunatic Cultist or the Pillars (not that it would matter since you wouldn't be able to use it) the only thing I'm not sure about is giving it to Scam Artist. It makes perfrect sense considering her role but having someone like her selling an item used to summon a god-like being from moon feels a little weird. If I had to pick a NPC to sell it it would either be Dryad (since according to lore her race banished him) or the Wizard (since he's conected to ''arcane arts'' as the beastiery puts it).

Congrats on beating Moon Lord, personally I have yet to beat him in a fair fight (unless you count running away for the entire fight).
I agree that the Celestial Sigils are too expensive and would love to have a way to just buy it. As for how to get it, I think that 1-3 plat is a fair price and it should be avaiable after Lunatic Cultist or the Pillars (not that it would matter since you wouldn't be able to use it) the only thing I'm not sure about is giving it to Scam Artist. It makes perfrect sense considering her role but having someone like her selling an item used to summon a god-like being from moon feels a little weird. If I had to pick a NPC to sell it it would either be Dryad (since according to lore her race banished him) or the Wizard (since he's conected to ''arcane arts'' as the beastiery puts it).
Thank you~! And, I do consider "running away the entire fight" counts, because that's pretty much how I did it too. I tried to stand ground first, hoping that all the regen stuff I got would be enough, but got defeated in less than 10~15 seconds. So, tried to focus on high mobility instead. And didn't used the nurse either (couldn't do so anyway, since it would been too risky)

Hmm... I don't know how to modify the shops of already existing NPCs, plus other mods might adds stuff to their shops already, potencially rendering someone having more than 40 items, which makes things complicated.

That's why I think giving it to one of the NPCs from this mod (and not vanilla NPCs) would be better.
If not the scam artist, then who? Would the professor found some ancient relics in his lates excavation? It's not exactly his role to sell boss summon items... (or is it...?), but could fit tematically to some extent, plus... actually, although he initially sells insects and such mostly, that means truffle worms (and also will sell prismatic lacewings too) - both which are late-game boss summon things. so, on that line, the sigil might wouldn't be as out of the picture either...?

Thank you~! And, I do consider "running away the entire fight" counts, because that's pretty much how I did it too. I tried to stand ground first, hoping that all the regen stuff I got would be enough, but got defeated in less than 10~15 seconds. So, tried to focus on high mobility instead. And didn't used the nurse either (couldn't do so anyway, since it would been too risky)

Hmm... I don't know how to modify the shops of already existing NPCs, plus other mods might adds stuff to their shops already, potencially rendering someone having more than 40 items, which makes things complicated.

That's why I think giving it to one of the NPCs from this mod (and not vanilla NPCs) would be better.
If not the scam artist, then who? Would the professor found some ancient relics in his lates excavation? It's not exactly his role to sell boss summon items... (or is it...?), but could fit tematically to some extent, plus... actually, although he initially sells insects and such mostly, that means truffle worms (and also will sell prismatic lacewings too) - both which are late-game boss summon things. so, on that line, the sigil might wouldn't be as out of the picture either...?
If you're having problems with the shop space while playing with mods there's a mod called Shop Expender that gives NPC's more space in their shops.
I think that the Professor is a better choice then the Scam Artist, as you said he already does sell boss sumoning item although they are critters so it's a little difrenet but maybe after the lunar event he could have a new line of dialouge that would say that while looking for more insects he found some weird tablet.

Last edited:
If you're having problems with the shop space while playing with mods there's a mod called Shop Expender that gives NPC's more space in their shops.
I think that the Professor is a better choice then the Scam Artist, as you said he already does sell boss sumoning item although they are critters so it's a little difrenet but maybe after the lunar event he could have a new line of dialouge that would say that while looking for more insects he found some weird tablet.
I know that mod, but I think it's better if it's not a must to have that, for things to function well.

While the most noticeable stuff the professor sells are insects, when he's in the desert, he sells fossil, etc. and has quotes about dinosaur fossils, pharaohs and stuff, so he's definitelly doing other researches too. in that regards, I think he could found the ancient stone tablets/discs/whatever (that the celestial sigils are) excavating some ancient ruins. (unrelated what biome he is in, it should be available all the time, post lunatic cultist, or something. though moderately expensive. in money, not fragments.)

tinkering with building stuff in-game, I just got an idea. would it be possible, to make a type of platform, that looks like a rope?
If it would be possible it could be used to "place rope" diagonally (platforms hammered as stairs) as well as, if they're hammered the lower position, if certain things like lanterns (or if we would make some laundry, flag, etc. items that can be hung from the celing, then that too) could be put there.

that might would be interesting for building?

tinkering with building stuff in-game, I just got an idea. would it be possible, to make a type of platform, that looks like a rope?
If it would be possible it could be used to "place rope" diagonally (platforms hammered as stairs) as well as, if they're hammered the lower position, if certain things like lanterns (or if we would make some laundry, flag, etc. items that can be hung from the celing, then that too) could be put there.

that might would be interesting for building?
I have no idea about how possible this is but it would be nice to have, especialy the diagonal ropes.

I have no idea about how possible this is but it would be nice to have, especialy the diagonal ropes.
yeah. I dunno if it's possible, but I'm assuming it just needs to be coded like a platform (no idea how to do that, but hopefully not very difficult) and make the sprite look like a rope. of course, it would not be able to placed vertically and look like a rope, but it could look fine when placed betweeen two points, horizontally, or diagonally. I think.

If you do add a candy shop it should also sell candy corn as I don't believe you can get it anywhere but the pumpkin moo
mimic.png
n and that would make it more accessible. Also maybe the mimic could be a jungle mimic because making it always offset would be hard.

If you do add a candy shop it should also sell candy corn as I don't believe you can get it anywhere but the pumpkin mooView attachment 296522n and that would make it more accessible. Also maybe the mimic could be a jungle mimic because making it always offset would be hard.
I think candy corn is sold by arms dealer or someone, if you have a candy corn riffle in yor inventory?
And, what about the jungle mimic? You meant, regarding the mimic merchant idea? Wouldn't gold chests be better? Since that's the most common mimic you encounter, usually, I think.

All I wanted was a golden fishing rod........
This is much more true pre-1.4. he's a bit better now, though he still can be annoying. though this also part comes from the one of the scam artist's quotes. I suppose she doesn't likes the angler. this is actually useful regarding one thing about her likes and dislikes, and, this is something she shares with the merchant, who also hates the angler. I also think she loves the merchant (because they're parent and child), which means that housing her would be easy, because she simply should live close to the merchant, and far from the angler. I wonder about her other likes and dislikes though...

this just brings up the question regarding prices, because if they change according to happiness, they won't follow the current "ends with 99 something" pattern. so that makes me wonder how to solve that...

by the way, the golden fishing rod is a guaranted reward at the 30th fishing quest. (not sure if it's the same in every consoles and all, but maybe)

likes and dislikes
Wait you added a happiness system for your NPCs?
by the way, the golden fishing rod is a guaranted reward at the 30th fishing quest. (not sure if it's the same in every consoles and all, but maybe)
Yea I know I am on like 19th but I keep getting the fish right before it becomes the next day and he changes the quest. And I decided to go to the old and play on the 3DS version this month. Things are SOOOOOO much different.

this just brings up the question regarding prices, because if they change according to happiness, they won't follow the current "ends with 99 something" pattern. so that makes me wonder how to solve that...
We still don't know how happiness will work with mods. Maybe it's going to be possible to turn off the discount for certain NPC's like you made the Discount Card not work on her or set the price by yourself instead of the normal procentage based discount.

As for her other likes and dislikes I have some ideas.
Likes/Loves
- Goblin Tinkerer (people often joke about how he's scaming you out of money by giving you bad reforges so she could think that he's ''one of her people'')
- Golfer/Nurse (In the Merchant's quote about them he says that he likes them becouse ''makes loads of money, I like deep pockets'' which could also work for her)

Dislikes/Hates
- Tax Collector (Same reason as Merchant)
- Dryad (Dryad wants the world to be pure and the Scam Artist is half human half monster so she could see her as being unpure)

Wait you added a happiness system for your NPCs?
It's not in the mod but it's something planned for when tmodloader updates to 1.4

Last edited:
We still don't know how happiness will work with mods. Maybe it's going to be possible to turn off the discount for certain NPC's like you made the Discount Card not work on her or set the price by yourself instead of the normal procentage based discount.

As for her other likes and dislikes I have some ideas.
Likes/Loves
- Goblin Tinkerer (people often joke about how he's scaming you out of money by giving you bad reforges so she could think that he's ''one of her people'')
- Golfer/Nurse (In the Merchant's quote about them he says that he likes them becouse ''makes loads of money, I like deep pockets'' which could also work for her)

Dislikes/Hates
- Tax Collector (Same reason as Merchant)
- Dryad (Dryad wants the world to be pure and the Scam Artist is half human half monster so she could see her as being unpure)

It's not in the mod but it's something planned for when tmodloader updates to 1.4
So tmodloader hast quite caught up with the current version of Terraria yet

Also going off what Sora_92 said
I suppose she doesn't likes the angler. this is actually useful regarding one thing about her likes and dislikes, and, this is something she shares with the merchant, who also hates the angler. I also think she loves the merchant (because they're parent and child), which means that housing her would be easy, because she simply should live close to the merchant, and far from the angler.

Likes/Loves
- Merchant (It is her father and they have a good relationship)
- Stylist (She seems to like to have her hair up in a bow, that might mean something)

Dislikes/Hates
- Angler (Because she thinks he is an annoying brat and her dad agrees)

@ForeverPyrite
Yeah, T-modloader didn't caught up yet. there are many things I'm planning, once it catches up, but nothing of those are implemented yet.

@Quba @ForeverPyrite
Those are some interesting ideas. I wonder about the dryad though, hmm...
Essentially, it's also something related to what NPCs are most likely to be nearby, and the current system would usually end up with the merchant in the forest, along with the golfer too, and the angler is usually elsewhere, most likely the ocean.

If we're at it, any ideas about likes and dislikes of all of these NPCs?

by the way, before that. I also got another random idea. what about some new chests? Not chests that generate underground, but I mean, chests you can craft, for storage.
I was trying to have an organised storage vault in this earlier playthrough, and there are many chests that work nice for biomes - like sandstone for desert, bamboo for jungle, etc. and you can change them to the biome chest, if you manage to acquire it. - but there are a few things I'm not sure what chests would fit, like some events, like solar eclipse, etc. so, some chests fitting them might would be nice. they either could be of some fitting style, or have the event's emblem on themselves or something.

But, so, for town NPCs...
If you have some ideas what to add?

Corruption Fangirl
Loves - Crimson fangirl (they love different biomes, but both are odd "evil" biomes. plus these two are really shippable XD yay for yuri!)
Likes - ???
Dislikes - ???
Hates - Dyrad (dryad wants to purify the evil biomes), Hallow Fangirl (similar reason than the dryad, this one would just turn the world to hallow instead than purify it)
Biome like - forest??? it should be the corruption, but that's not valid for housing...
Biome hate - hallow (it's the opposite of the corruption)

Crimson Fangirl
Loves - Corruption fangirl (they love different biomes, but both are odd "evil" biomes. plus these two are really shippable XD yay for yuri!)
Likes - ???
Dislikes - ???
Hates - Dyrad (dryad wants to purify the evil biomes), Hallow Fangirl (similar reason than the dryad, this one would just turn the world to hallow instead than purify it)
Biome like - forest??? it should be the crimson, but that's not valid for housing...
Biome hate - hallow (it's the opposite of the corruption/crimson) - if there would be Cyber too, then that fits even better here

Picklock
Loves - Arms Dealer (if we go by the backstory idea, that they worked together in the past or something. so they're good friends.)
Likes - Goblin tinkerer? (or maybe it's in the love cathegory) - the picklock probably tinkers a lot with keys, so they share that, and the goblin is rich, so might keeps his money in a safe, and asks the picklock to test if it's good enough. XD
Dislikes - ???
Hates - ???
Biome like - desert (because the arms dealer prefers that too)
Biome hate - ???

Scam Artist
Loves - Merchant (parent and child) - cross-mod content idea: Jeweller (because the jeweller is the twin brother of the merchant, making him the scam artist's uncle.)
Likes - golfer, nurse (maybe. same reason as the merchant), goblin (he's also rich)
Dislikes - tax collector? (same as the merchant, I guess)
Hates - angler (she finds him annoying. same as the merchant)
Biome like - forest (same as the merchant)
Biome hate - ???

Professor
Loves - Witch doctor? who else? probably characters who are interesting and unusual. Truffle might qualifies too, though the professor most likely will be housed elsewhere.
Likes - ???
Dislikes - ???
Hates - ???
Biome like - maybe it could be N/A, since he would be likely relocated several times, because his shop changes with the biome. otherwise he most likely preferes the jungle and the desert.
Biome hate - snow/ice (there are no bugs there, and it's cold. he doesn't likes that)

Gravedigger
Loves - ??? - cross-mod content idea: Confused zombie. (another NPC who most likely will end up housed in a graveyard?)
Likes - ???
Dislikes - ???
Hates - ???
Biome like - graveyard (if it's possible to code)
Biome hate - ???

Waiter
Loves - Barkeep (operating a restaurant/bar together.) cross-mod content idea: Cook (operating a restaurant/bar together.)
Likes - maybe the stylist? if we go by the crossdresser idea, he might be a frequent customer at her shop
Dislikes- ???
Hates - ???
Biome like - ???
Biome hate - ???

(he also probably would be affected by town pets, not regarding happiness (since they don't affect that) but regarding quotes, like, I think he could have quotes that appear only if certain town pets are housed nearby, like he would be referring the restaurant as Cat Café, Dog Café, Rabbit Café, (or Animal Café with all 3 near) or such, maybe. and similar things also could affect it, like the biome. hmm... that could be fun too! It also could be, if possible to code, that if he detects the Crimson Kitchen Barkeep nearby, he will call the restaurtant Crimson Kitchen XD)

Hallow Fangirl
Loves - Dryad. also. the player, but that can't be set, I guess XD
Likes - Wizard maybe?
Dislikes - ???
Hates - Corruption Fangirl & Crimson Fangirl (fangirls of opposing biomes. she probably considers that two as idiots XD)
Biome like - hallow (obviously)
Biome hate - ???

The others are probably wouldn't be affected by the happiness system, if they're furniture-spawned or something. but that's a special case anyway.

@ForeverPyrite
Yeah, T-modloader didn't caught up yet. there are many things I'm planning, once it catches up, but nothing of those are implemented yet.

@Quba @ForeverPyrite
Those are some interesting ideas. I wonder about the dryad though, hmm...
Essentially, it's also something related to what NPCs are most likely to be nearby, and the current system would usually end up with the merchant in the forest, along with the golfer too, and the angler is usually elsewhere, most likely the ocean.

If we're at it, any ideas about likes and dislikes of all of these NPCs?

by the way, before that. I also got another random idea. what about some new chests? Not chests that generate underground, but I mean, chests you can craft, for storage.
I was trying to have an organised storage vault in this earlier playthrough, and there are many chests that work nice for biomes - like sandstone for desert, bamboo for jungle, etc. and you can change them to the biome chest, if you manage to acquire it. - but there are a few things I'm not sure what chests would fit, like some events, like solar eclipse, etc. so, some chests fitting them might would be nice. they either could be of some fitting style, or have the event's emblem on themselves or something.

But, so, for town NPCs...
If you have some ideas what to add?

Corruption Fangirl
Loves - Crimson fangirl (they love different biomes, but both are odd "evil" biomes. plus these two are really shippable XD yay for yuri!)
Likes - ???
Dislikes - ???
Biome like - forest??? it should be the corruption, but that's not valid for housing...
Biome hate - hallow (it's the opposite of the corruption)

Crimson Fangirl
Loves - Corruption fangirl (they love different biomes, but both are odd "evil" biomes. plus these two are really shippable XD yay for yuri!)
Likes - ???
Dislikes - ???
Biome like - forest??? it should be the crimson, but that's not valid for housing...
Biome hate - hallow (it's the opposite of the corruption/crimson) - if there would be Cyber too, then that fits even better here

Picklock
Loves - Arms Dealer (if we go by the backstory idea, that they worked together in the past or something. so they're good friends.)
Likes - Goblin tinkerer? (or maybe it's in the love cathegory) - the picklock probably tinkers a lot with keys, so they share that, and the goblin is rich, so might keeps his money in a safe, and asks the picklock to test if it's good enough. XD
Dislikes - ???
Hates - ???
Biome like - desert (because the arms dealer prefers that too)
Biome hate - ???

Scam Artist
Loves - Merchant (parent and child) - cross-mod content idea: Jeweller (because the jeweller is the twin brother of the merchant, making him the scam artist's uncle.)
Likes - golfer, nurse (maybe. same reason as the merchant), goblin (he's also rich)
Dislikes - tax collector? (same as the merchant, I guess)
Hates - angler (she finds him annoying. same as the merchant)
Biome like - forest (same as the merchant)
Biome hate - ???

Professor
Loves - Witch doctor? who else? probably characters who are interesting and unusual. Truffle might qualifies too, though the professor most likely will be housed elsewhere.
Likes - ???
Dislikes - ???
Hates - ???
Biome like - maybe it could be N/A, since he would be likely relocated several times, because his shop changes with the biome. otherwise he most likely preferes the jungle and the desert.
Biome hate - snow/ice (there are no bugs there, and it's cold. he doesn't likes that)

Gravedigger
Loves - ??? - cross-mod content idea: Confused zombie. (another NPC who most likely will end up housed in a graveyard?)
Likes - ???
Dislikes - ???
Hates - ???
Biome like - graveyard (if it's possible to code)
Biome hate - ???

Waiter
Loves - Barkeep (operating a restaurant/bar together.) cross-mod content idea: Cook (operating a restaurant/bar together.)
Likes - maybe the stylist? if we go by the crossdresser idea, he might be a frequent customer at her shop
Dislikes- ???
Hates - ???
Biome like - ???
Biome hate - ???

(he also probably would be affected by town pets, not regarding happiness (since they don't affect that) but regarding quotes, like, I think he could have quotes that appear only if certain town pets are housed nearby, like he would be referring the restaurant as Cat Café, Dog Café, Rabbit Café, (or Animal Café with all 3 near) or such, maybe. and similar things also could affect it, like the biome. hmm... that could be fun too! It also could be, if possible to code, that if he detects the Crimson Kitchen Barkeep nearby, he will call the restaurtant Crimson Kitchen XD)

Hallow Fangirl
Loves - Dryad. also. the player, but that can't be set, I guess XD
Likes - Wizard maybe?
Dislikes - ???
Hates - Corruption Fangirl & Crimson Fangirl (fangirls of opposing biomes. she probably considers that two as idiots XD)
Biome like - hallow (obviously)
Biome hate - ???

The others are probably wouldn't be affected by the happiness system, if they're furniture-spawned or something. but that's a special case anyway.
I am going to do a few messages, I will start with the evil biomes

Corruption Fangirl
Loves - Crimson fangirl (they love different biomes, but both are evil biomes.)
Likes - Possibly Professor? (The professor would want their knowledge of the two evils for his own research, and fangirls looooooooove to take about whatever they are fangirling over)
Dislikes - Hallow Fangirl (I moved this here because the hallow can take over the evils, but the Drayd knows that the hallow will consume everything, so the Drayd would Dislike the Hallow Fangirl )
Hates - Dyrad (dryad wants to purify the evil biomes)
Biome love - Corruption (If it is contained, people have found a way to make housing work)
Biome hate - Hallow (it's the opposite of corruption)

Crimson Fangirl
Loves - Corruption fangirl (they love different biomes, but both are evil biomes.)
Likes - Possibly Professor? (The professor would want their knowledge of the two evils for his own research, and fangirls looooooooove to take about whatever they are fangirling over)
Dislikes - Hallow Fangirl (I moved this here because the hallow can take over the evils, but the Drayd knows that the hallow will consume everything, so the Drayd would Dislike the Hallow Fangirl )
Hates - Dyrad (dryad wants to purify the evil biomes)
Biome love - Crimson (If it is contained, people have found a way to make housing work)
Biome hate - Hallow (Only if the Cyber is not added simply because it is still a form a natural corrupting the world as it spreads) - if there would be Cyber too, then that fits even better here

You would need to build a hellevator to separate the biomes from spreading into each other and then put the professor in a floating box in between the two evils where the hellevator was to max out their happiness, if you would like, I can make a demonstration. @Sora_92

Back
Top Bottom