tModLoader Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tubeman Mod

"Listen boys, don't forget your blue snuggies and your tubemen. Summoning the great Cthu-I mean Moonlord is serious business. Make sure you look the part and do it right."...
"Grand Wizard Bob, we've been praying for like a month now. Are you sure all we have to do is stand here, pray, and wiggle our arms above our heads? I'm pretty sure I saw something in the brochure about a virgin sacrifice." "Nonsense! I'm the Grand Wizard not you. Just pray harder and keep those arms up higher!"

19Aavy5.png

The one in the middle is flashing colors, but I'm too lazy to make a gif.

"Listen boys, don't forget your blue snuggies and your tubemen. Summoning the great Cthu-I mean Moonlord is serious business. Make sure you look the part and do it right."...
"Grand Wizard Bob, we've been praying for like a month now. Are you sure all we have to do is stand here, pray, and wiggle our arms above our heads? I'm pretty sure I saw something in the brochure about a virgin sacrifice." "Nonsense! I'm the Grand Wizard not you. Just pray harder and keep those arms up higher!"

The one in the middle is flashing colors, but I'm too lazy to make a gif.

Those cultists are so lazy! They needed tubemen to waggle those arms for them :D

Love the mod. But having a few problems of not being able to see them in multiplayer if another player puts them down. Even if we can see them they only activate on the client side.... so everybody has to activate them to see their funky dance.

Without trying to farm them you should end up with about 4-10 by the end of the game on expert. Granted this is super subjective based on my playstyle.

Back
Top Bottom