Resolved Wait how do you change your title to something other than terrarian or official terrarian?

Though I would rather have a title like lunatic cultist, plantera, spazmatism, or the wall of flesh.

All I got was skeletron.

Okay I will need to wait at least four and a half years before getting every trophy title.

and thats the least.

Some of them I don't even understand how to get from the descriptions.

actually some of them I can't get anymore.

I kind of want to spam post for three of them but I know I would get banned for that.

Speaking of spam posts, making multiple posts in a row is suboptimal and you should, in the future, keep your thoughts all to one post at a time rather than making a new one for each sentence.

Though I would rather have a title like lunatic cultist, plantera, spazmatism, or the wall of flesh.
All I got was skeletron.
This videos don't even work.
You know only one of your sites did work for me.
Okay I will need to wait at least four and a half years before getting every trophy title.
and thats the least.
Some of them I don't even understand how to get from the descriptions.
actually some of them I can't get anymore.
I kind of want to spam post for three of them but I know I would get banned for that.
Hi there @SaltyDog, The True Destroyer gave you a great link on where you can get more info on the trophies and how to obtain them. Some of them are not available anymore, some are. And yes, spamming is very much frowned upon. :)

Also, please put all of your thoughts into one message, instead of typing a message, sending it, typing another, sending it, typing a third and fourth, sending it. This isn't a chat room (like a discord server). On the forums, we would much prefer if you had a single post, not double/triple/quadruple posting. You can use the Edit button to add more. I've merged your posts for now, but please keep that in mind for the future.

Back
Top Bottom