PC Wait, PC was better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpindlyBaton98

Terrarian
Hello Terrarians (To Staff: Feel free to move this where appropriate, most of the time I don't know where things are supposed to go)

I recently managed to purchase Terraria on PC (Finally, was my original purchase but went with console when a sale was on), and wow I was surprised. I felt more comfortable moving around the worlds and using tools/crafting interface. The idea about the accessories being visible or not really amazed me, all I could see on that was visual other than armor was Wings, but now I feel I can make myself look more like I'm accomplished rather than showing off a pair of wings and a suit of armor.

I definitely think I'm gonna be playing the PC version of Terraria a lot more now, and I'm lucky enough to find out that I don't need to worry about all that 1.3 nonsense until I defeat Golem so, I'm glad the dungeon isn't altered until then, which gave me some room to practice with the controls.

Looking forward to meeting all the PC players!

Not sure about "better". But I advocate using PC because you get faster and more complete updates.
Actually it is a lot better XD Not just about the updates, but it's because the controls are smoother and easier to handle. Plus, better interaction with others. Do your consoles have Steam integration? c:

Actually it is a lot better XD Not just about the updates, but it's because the controls are smoother and easier to handle. Plus, better interaction with others. Do your consoles have Steam integration? c:

They have had the equivalent for longer than we had it. And you don't even need to open an overlay to do it :p I own Terraria on PC (first copy) , PS3, android, and PS4. The only one I really have gripes with is Android, but I just don't like touch controls very much. Using a controller for Terraria feels great. I'd say aside from content PC only really pulls ahead with dedicated servers/bigger servers and inventory ease of use due to having a m/kb. Granted, those are pretty big deals :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom