Mobile Wall of flesh bug

doge22

Spazmatism
Your Terraria Device
IPad mini idk which version
wall of flesh keeps not being a wall and just becomes a pair of eyes and a mouth and he keeps going to the surface and he keeps 1 shotting everything even tho I have beetle armour

wall of flesh keeps not being a wall and just becomes a pair of eyes and a mouth and he keeps going to the surface and he keeps 1 shotting everything even tho I have beetle armour
Hi there @doge22, the Wall of Flesh had a couple of bugs that were fixed in 1.3.1 (which mobile doesn't have yet) and I know one of them was it going to the surface, and perhaps the eyes and mouth glitch you are seeing as well. So those things will be fixed when mobile gets updated.

If you could provide a video of the wall of flesh killing you in one shot wearing beetle armor that would be helpful. Are you in normal or expert mode, and how much health do you have?

Normal mode 500 health and my device cant record videos while playing I don’t think and it’s so irritating to take a screen shot

Idk if it was him the hungries or what the insta killed me but I kept dying out of nowhere It may have been the game thinking I was trying to escape but idk

Back
Top Bottom