Mobile Wall of Flesh Glitching

slimez

Terrarian
Mobile OS
iOS 14.4.2
On mobile (I currently have an iPhone XR,) when I kill the WoF, it will only load hardmode in 69% and then freeze and close the game. I tried closing and reopening the world but it wasn’t in hardmode. I’ve done this in normal worlds, hardmode worlds, and mastermode worlds and it’s been the same every time. I really want to advance in Master mode and this is preventing it, please help.

On mobile (I currently have an iPhone XR,) when I kill the WoF, it will only load hardmode in 69% and then freeze and close the game. I tried closing and reopening the world but it wasn’t in hardmode. I’ve done this in normal worlds, hardmode worlds, and mastermode worlds and it’s been the same every time. I really want to advance in Master mode and this is preventing it, please help.
I want to add that it has now suddenly worked in my master mode world for no discernible reason. :/

I want to add that it has now suddenly worked in my master mode world for no discernible reason. :/
Hi there @slimez so are you saying that the issue resolved itself? Your world converted to Hardmode like it should?

Back
Top Bottom