• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: On Aug 25 Journey's End was submitted to Microsoft and Sony! The timing of the review process is a bit unpredictable, so we cannot give you a specific "launch date" just yet. Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Mobile Wall of Flesh Glitching

slimez

Terrarian
Mobile Bug Priority
High
Mobile OS
iOS 14.4.2
On mobile (I currently have an iPhone XR,) when I kill the WoF, it will only load hardmode in 69% and then freeze and close the game. I tried closing and reopening the world but it wasn’t in hardmode. I’ve done this in normal worlds, hardmode worlds, and mastermode worlds and it’s been the same every time. I really want to advance in Master mode and this is preventing it, please help.

slimez

Terrarian
On mobile (I currently have an iPhone XR,) when I kill the WoF, it will only load hardmode in 69% and then freeze and close the game. I tried closing and reopening the world but it wasn’t in hardmode. I’ve done this in normal worlds, hardmode worlds, and mastermode worlds and it’s been the same every time. I really want to advance in Master mode and this is preventing it, please help.
I want to add that it has now suddenly worked in my master mode world for no discernible reason. :/

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I want to add that it has now suddenly worked in my master mode world for no discernible reason. :/
Hi there @slimez so are you saying that the issue resolved itself? Your world converted to Hardmode like it should?

Top Bottom