Wall of Flesh help

Clockwork Alpha

Skeletron Prime
This is my second time trying to activate hardmode since my last world was corrupted. My arena takes up close to a third of the world in a large world. I have full molten armour etc etc.

My first fight i drowned in lava at the end when the wall was almost dead and afterwards my pants were noticeably wetter.

The second time i got pushed into the wall by leeches.

So i have:
Full molten armor
Fiery Greatsword
Sunfury
Flintlock pistol
Gold bow loaded with frostburn arrows

My accessories include:
Obsidian waterwalking boots
Spectre boots
Aglet

Most of my potions were wasted on my first 2 tries

Get yourself some lava waders, they’re specially helpful in the underworld.

And for weapons, I suggest a phoenix blaster and meteor shots. Phpenix blaster is also a good ranged weapo for early hardmode. I suggest replacing the Gold bow if you really like bows that much, atleast go with the molten fury.
Replace the aglet with an obsidian shield. The knockback immunity should help a ton.
It would also help to craft the Night’s Edge. With that, you can skip all the hardmode ore tiered swords if you get legendary.

Well, first off you should throw away that flintlock in favor of a phoenix blaster, and swap the gold bow for a molten bow. Ranged and magic are the best classes for the WoF fight because of the distance between you and the boss. A regeneration potion and a heart lantern and campfire can help a lot, as do healing potions. (Not the lesser ones)
Edit: my first time being ninja'd

Thanks, I figured I'd need a better bow, so that's where I'll start off. I have plenty of normal restoration potions. I prefer not using magic very much, because I don't have any mana potions except a few lesser ones.

EDIT: Thanks for the help! I got back into hardmode without much challenge. Now good news and bad news:

Bad news: Corruption is coming into my jungle from ALL SIDES at an unstoppable rate and is starting to consume the jungle

Good news: The hallow spawned RIGHT in the jungle, so no matter what, I'll have some jungle left to spare.

Last edited:
I beat mine with iron skin potion, molten armor, 350 health, and a minishark with silver bullets(about 999 of them :p). Use that and some luck and you'll beat it :)

EDIT: and also make sure your arena is flat/walk-able and that no building are above the floor of it at all

beat mine with 200 health, iron armor, hermes boots, aglet, feral claws and a star cannon

yeah sure.

If you do not have anything relevant to contribute to a thread like this, then don't post. Short, off-topic comments like this are not allowed. "Loling" at someones request for advice is disrespectful and also off-topic and lacking content. These posts provide no benefit to the thread, and only derail it with flippant attitude and rudeness.

Do not continue posting like this, here or on other sections of the forums.

I had trouble on my first or second go at it.
The key is a long platform and a Minishark.
And get a Water Bolt if you can.

Back
Top Bottom