PS4 Wall of Flesh Not Spawning

Azel

Official Terrarian
So, I recently got the PS4 Version of Terraria, it's great!
Though I've run into a bug that's happened, and I'm pretty sure I got everything right, so it's probably just a glitch.

I went to fight the Wall Of Flesh. I prepared everything as one would, got my potions, set up the long bridge and such.
I took the Voodoo doll, and thew it into the lava.
A message popped up saying the guide was killed and... Nothing.
The boss was not there. There wasn't even a message stating that it was summoned, just nothing happened.

I waited for a bit thinking that maybe it was some kind of lag or delay, but apparently I waited long enough for the next guide to move into a house, and still no wall of flesh!
I haven't tried throwing in another voodoo doll yet, but I'm fairly certain that it should have worked the first time, considering it was in fact a voodoo doll, in hell, thrown in lava, while there was a currently alive guide.

If I can remember to, I'll update this to see if it worked the second time when I play again later today.

Update:
The wall of flesh spawned successfully the second time using the Voodoo doll, however another glitch occurred in which my character died of fall damage on their way down the "Hellevator", despite wearing an obsidian horseshoe.

So, I recently got the PS4 Version of Terraria, it's great!
Though I've run into a bug that's happened, and I'm pretty sure I got everything right, so it's probably just a glitch.

I went to fight the Wall Of Flesh. I prepared everything as one would, got my potions, set up the long bridge and such.
I took the Voodoo doll, and thew it into the lava.
A message popped up saying the guide was killed and... Nothing.
The boss was not there. There wasn't even a message stating that it was summoned, just nothing happened.

I waited for a bit thinking that maybe it was some kind of lag or delay, but apparently I waited long enough for the next guide to move into a house, and still no wall of flesh!
I haven't tried throwing in another voodoo doll yet, but I'm fairly certain that it should have worked the first time, considering it was in fact a voodoo doll, in hell, thrown in lava, while there was a currently alive guide.

If I can remember to, I'll update this to see if it worked the second time when I play again later today.
Update:
The wall of flesh spawned successfully the second time using the Voodoo doll, however another glitch occurred in which my character died of fall damage on their way down the "Hellevator", despite wearing an obsidian horseshoe.
Hi there @Doki, if the issues of not being able to summon the Wall and taking fall damage when wearing a Horseshoe persist be sure to send in your info on this (with as many details as possible like what other gear you’re wearing, is the world a legacy world, etc) to Pipeworks (the console developers) here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Back
Top Bottom