Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random thing (don't vote here i need to see results xD

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inactive38728932489243

Official Terrarian
Thought I’d make a fun little thing just cause.
I will be all over because its my first guide so help me in comments please

It’s for Wall of Flesh fighting.

Really easy in normal (haven't tested these strategies in expert.)

Anyway.

So you're at the point where you've killed

The eye of cuthulu

BoC/EoW

Queen bee

Skeletron

king slime

so. here is what is and isn't important in my eyes on bosses to fight.

king slime? GTFO you don't need anything from him. unless you want a jumping mount but for the fight its useless. ninja gear is also useless until a certain point where you can wear it for vanity or try it on a boss.

everything else YES

fight all bosses but king slime to prepare.

here's why
-EoC to stop having him spawn randomly at night (and for the crimson/corruption ores)
-EoW/BoC for the ores and flesh thingies or shadow scales
-queen bee for the bee gun (even if you're not a mage max out your mana because the hungries are well... hungry) and the honeyed goggles. i fought around 10 with the abominations whatever and i got a drop. the honeyed goggles are a really good mount to find floating islands.
-skeletron for access to the dungeon and possibly for the book of skulls for the hungry. the demon scythe does much better though. Your call really.

Ok, you got all that?
Good
So now we have items you should use

Molten gear!
Not hard to figure but on PC you need 420 hellstone ore and 120 obsidian to get everything and have some extra :D
So you make the armor, sword, pick, and the phoenix gun which I will explain later

So weaponry I used for best results?
-bee gun
-minishark/phoenix blaster. Either works
-molten armor
-firey greatsword
- lightning boots
-honeyed goggles
-400 HP or 15 life crystals picked up and applied
- and the rest of the accessories should be defensive if using phoenix blaster or offensive and defensive for the minishark. Or mana boosters for bee gun.

NPCs REQUIRED
-arms dealer
-people you obtain along the way

Now pave hell

No seriously. Go down to the underworld after acquiring molten gear and pave hell.
Just get stone/any block and make a path about 1k-1.5k blocks long.

Now to aquire the thing you need to fight the boss.
Go down on your newly paved hell and kill demons with people hanging from them.
When you get a guide doll sacrifice it into lava.
Then a wall comes to you

NOTICE things to be aware of during the fight :D
You have 2 debuffs. Nightmare which means if you teleport out you die, and another that if you go behind the wall it sucks you in front of it.
The mouth will adjust itself according to your height MOBILE DOESN’T DO THIS, aim for the eyes because they have the least defense.

And I'm an official idiot.
Forgot fighting xD
The first part would be summon the boss. simple enough,
then use the long bridge you made running backward on it firing your ranged weapons. you will hit the hungry a bunch, when they turn into the Hungry 2 they break off. thats when you use your sword.
the wall shoots leeches that do considerable damage so be wary of that.
when it dies the items DO NOT fall. they are summoned in a box to make sure they don't fall in lava and kill the hard earned loot.
Why you should use the weapons stated?: the guns for most of the fight, because melee only really works when you aren't fighting for the first time. IE: after gearing a little in hard mode then melee would be an optimal choice.
the bee gun because it homes in on the hungry and the wall. it is just a good weapon, molten gear is the highest pre hard mode gear so its probably best, lightning boots because when it is at 1k-500 HP it moves as fast as spectre boots. you don't want it to catch up. The sword for the broken off hungry and leeches.
the 400 HP because not doing so is a really bad idea.

Stats: 8000 HP, gives 2 Debuffs as explained above,
DROPS: now these are what you're here for.
it drops 5-15 healing potions as a 100%
pwnhammer 100%
breaker blade 16.67%
clockwork assult rifle (you want this if you're a ranger) 16.67%
Laser rifle 16.67% (almost an upgraded space gun)
warrior, summoner, ranger, and sorcerer emblems are 12.5% each (buffs as you'd figure, summoner is summons, warrior is melee, ranger is ranged, and sorcerer is magic)
WoF mask 14.29%
trophy 10%
Treasure bag (expert) 100%

What killing it does:
it makes it hard mode, you get the pwnhammer, so you can break demon altars and get hard mode ores.
it does a V formation of hallow, and corruption/crimson.
hallow is a new hard mode biome that is really hard in the beginning.
read this if you don't know what hard mode is (most will but i have to): http://terraria.wiki.gg/Hardmode
Be wary of breaking altars. each one broken makes ONE single block turn into corruption/crimson or hallow ANYWHERE in the world. that safe spot you built? check it after breaking the altars. it spreads FAST.

Now you're all ready.

That should be everything.

Thanks,
-Jay
also farming it after is up to you xD

Last edited:
You bumped it three hours after posting the thread. Had to make sure you realize that. This isn't really a guide on fighting it either. You explained the preparation, but not the fight itself. How does the Wall of Flesh fight. How fast does it move. Does it follow the player, or does it like hanging back and attacking. What strategy involves the weapons you listed. Why must these weapons be used. And also, I recommend explaining these answers in your original post, and not replying to me specifically. Nobody likes it when suggestions are continued in the comments by the poster instead of the original post.

You bumped it three hours after posting the thread. Had to make sure you realize that. This isn't really a guide on fighting it either. You explained the preparation, but not the fight itself. How does the Wall of Flesh fight. How fast does it move. Does it follow the player, or does it like hanging back and attacking. What strategy involves the weapons you listed. Why must these weapons be used. And also, I recommend explaining these answers in your original post, and not replying to me specifically. Nobody likes it when suggestions are continued in the comments by the poster instead of the original post.
that should be good. added 2-3 more sections and what you said.

My eyes now hurt. Thanks for the tutorial. Need to go sleep, dying of blindness off of reading this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom