PS4 Wall of Flesh Won't Spawn

RichardWayne

Terrarian
When I chuck the Voodoo Doll into the river of lava in the underworld, it just says "Andrew was slain..." at the bottom, and absolutely nothing happens. At all.

I have reloaded multiple times, no change.

When I chuck the Voodoo Doll into the river of lava in the underworld, it just says "Andrew was slain..." at the bottom, and absolutely nothing happens. At all.

If you go down to the underworld, do you have the "Horrified" debuff?

Did you try to spawn it in a different world? Also, I don't know if this does anything but, did you already defeat it in that world?

I do not. I just have my beetle armor buff icon, and my light pet icon.
Weird. I know you said you reloaded it a few times. If you haven't already I'd exit the game completely, and then go back in. Wait to see if a new Guide moves in (assuming the Guide was actually killed), and try again. If it does the same thing (nothing), I recommend sending a bug report in and include as many details as you remember (are there any events going on, have you been able to summon WOF before, etc). https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

No, I have fought it before in other worlds, but not this particular one. I have defeated The Eye, The Brain, and Skeletron already; but when I descend to the underworld to fight the Wall, I get what I posted.. it kills the guide, and states it kills the guide; but nothing happens.

I just fought the wall on another map, so whatever the issue is - it seems to be because of something about this particular map.
I know that it says a guide is killed, but maybe that's just a bug with the display. Do you have a guide in a house? Maybe there's no guide, so no WOF spawn, but there's a bug that displays that guide was killed anyway?

This is how it turned out. I did have a guide named Andrew, and he was in a house. I throw the doll in, it said Andrew was dead - but no WoF. I stayed in the Underworld, cause I am trying to farm for an Obsidian Rose. I got another guide doll. A short time later, it gave me a prompt that said "Dylan the Guide had moved in." So I chucked the second doll, and whamo.. Wall of Flesh. I guess Andrew's life isn't pure enough to summon the Wall.

I'm having the same problem but on XB1 so I threw the doll into the lava and the guide was slain but no WoF
I'm not used using a small phone keyboard

Exact same here, but mine happened after my friend duped items without telling me!
I duped items on mobile.
This was after I accidentally summoned the WoF via Demon dropping doll.
I don’t have any debuffs, just my Fire Imp summoned using mana.
Probably the same problem as you?
Idk

Did it in my main world and now it works
(I was doing it in a sub world for some reason)
My sub world guide was already slain for some reason idk
Anyway now I’m trying to make a mech boss farm that uses a slime mount and exploitation of game physics that requires going into the temple early
I know this thread is about the WoF but anyone know how to get into the temple early?

Did it in my main world and now it works
(I was doing it in a sub world for some reason)
My sub world guide was already slain for some reason idk
Anyway now I’m trying to make a mech boss farm that uses a slime mount and exploitation of game physics that requires going into the temple early
I know this thread is about the WoF but anyone know how to get into the temple early?

So what exactly did you do to fix that???
OR should I just make a new world?

xd_Dayrise put 3 platforms on the side of the door closest to you and hammer them each once. You should be fine to go in then.

BOSS2342 Try to awnser these questions.
1. Is your guide alive?
2. Are you throwing the voodoo doll in lava in the underworld?
3. Are you using a
guide voodoo doll?

It's most likely the first issue, and if its none of those, most likely a bug.

Ii know I'm late coming to this party, but if you're on multiplayer, get everyone to face the same direction as the guy who this the doll in the lava, it worked for me after I had this issue. I think mabye it has something to do with how the WoF spawns and what direction it moves in, hope this helps.

Did you spawn a previous wof that you didn't kill? It could still be alive going to the other end of the world. There can only be one ata a time

Back
Top Bottom