Wall of Flesh.

Hello community! I find myself trying to farm the meat wall but can't get many Voodoo Dolls from the guide and therefore can't find the emblems I need. I ask for help from the current community waiting for a response!

Set up an arena in the underworld.

I usually clear a couple of screen widths of the underworld so that there is a good, wide area of just lava (ie no houses) and then a layer of stone/wood/etc just above the lava. That way nothing can spawn underneath the arena.

Make sure there are no closed off caves above the arena as well, so that enemies don't get trapped in them.

Place a water candle in the middle of the arena, and take a battle potion, both of which increase spawn rates.

It's then just a case of being patient and farming Voodoo Demons.

Set up an arena in the underworld.

I usually clear a couple of screen widths of the underworld so that there is a good, wide area of just lava (ie no houses) and then a layer of stone/wood/etc just above the lava. That way nothing can spawn underneath the arena.

Make sure there are no closed off caves above the arena as well, so that enemies don't get trapped in them.

Place a water candle in the middle of the arena, and take a battle potion, both of which increase spawn rates.

It's then just a case of being patient and farming Voodoo Demons.
Tnx!

Back
Top Bottom