Xbox One Want to buy key molds and razorpine

You don't want a Terra blade, instead you want dye? That's kind of weird, but alright, that's fine by me.
[DOUBLEPOST=1437259943,1437259906][/DOUBLEPOST]I should be able to go on today, but if i can't, when do you want to meet?

Hmm I might be off for a few days so I can msg you when I get back hopefully It will only a couple of days sorry for the inconvenience also I usually ask for odd items in return or give stuff away either cause I don't need anything or I keep you as a friend for later trades

Alright. I'll message you today if i have time, if not, then you message me when you come back. I can try to help you with odd items, but i prefer to stay on the beaten track. If i find some odd items you might like, i'll message you.

So to get everything straight, you're giving me the crimson, jungle, and ice key mold, as well as a razorpine and ankh shield.
In return, you want dyes, and if i find a weird/odd item to message you and give it to you? I'm still going give you 5 platinum coins because i feel bad.

Back
Top Bottom