WIP War of the Light And The Night

How good is the story so far?

• One of the BEST fan-stories I've ever read!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's good. Could be a bit better, though.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Mediocre, it has quite a lot it can improve on.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • It's bad, it has a couple of redeeming qualities but overall it's just not good.

• One of the WORST fan-stories ever written.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectra_0042

Terrarian
Welcome! This fictional story tells a tale long before the Terrarian's journey to defeat all of the bosses. This takes place in ancient times when there was only the Corruption and the Hallow. This tells the path to war and the long battle that results. The Hallow is ruled by the Crystal King, while the Corruption has The Corrupt. I will try to release a new chapter every week.

Please give me some feedback so I can improve this story!

A long, long time ago in the world of Terraeon, there were two worlds in control. One civilization embraced the light, the other the night.
One civilization was the beautiful colorful Hallow. It was ruled by the one known as the Crystal King. Here, the sky shined brightly, and the citizens could always see a rainbow. Pixies and lightning bugs flew throughout, Unicorns fed on the cyan grass, and Gastropods ventured out during the night. When it rained, Rainbow Slimes would play with the rest of the creatures we would say were from a fairy tale. In fact, these creatures inspired fairy tales.
The Crystal King resided in the beautiful Hallowed caves. Crystals shined all over the pearlstone. Elementals of pure chaos teleported and lived in these caves. Illuminant Slimes and Bats lived in peace and happiness. Enchanted swords and Hallowed Mimics guarded these caves from foreign invaders. Most of adventurers who dared to enter the hallowed caves for riches never lived to tell the tale.
On the other side of the world, the Corruption resided. Corruptors, and the children which were called Eaters of Souls were the main citizens. Devourers and World Feeder burrowed up and down feasting on any invaders. Ebonkoi and jellyfish swam in the ponds and lakes. Corrupted slime bounced through this evil land. This land was ruled by the one known as The Corrupt.
In the deep chasms of the Corruption, there was a material called Cursed Flames. These flames were so tough that they couldn't be extinguished by water. Most of the citizens of the Underground Corruption possessed this Material. Clingers guarded these chasms, firing Cursed Flames at any opponents. Shadow Hammers rammed all opponents. Rogue mimics that joined the Corruption were given various powerful abilities and a new suit of armor. The most powerful guardian was the Eater of Worlds.

One day, those who inhabit the dungeon sent a Dark Caster to talk to The Corrupt in his chamber.
"We have a request from you, The Corrupt. In exchange for spying on the Hallow for you, please forge some powerful weapons for us." the Caster said.
"Spying on the Hallow?! What do you intend to accomplish with that?" The Corrupt said with disgust. "Execute him, my Clingers!"
The Clingers fired Cursed Flames at the poor Dark Caster, which burned it to death quickly.
The next day, a Chaos Elemental was preparing a Daybloom farm right next to a corrupted river. The elemental stared at the river.
"The Corruption! No wonder this farmland was so cheap." he thought. The poor Chaos Elemental wasn't paying attention when a Corruptor hovered towards him.
"This isn't your land, you rotten elemental!" the Corruptor spat out. The Chaos Elemental jumped back in surprise.
The Chaos Elemental stared at the Corruptor.
"How dare you invade our land!" he said. He gave a good punch to the Corruptor. A corrupt ooze spilled out of the scales of the beast.
"Grrr! How dare you attack me without reason! Face my vile spit!" the Corruptor said, rushing away from the Elemental. The vile spit was about to hit the Chaos Elemental, but the Chaos Elemental teleport to the Corruptor's back. The elemental began to repeatedly punch into the Corruptor's eyes.
The Corruptor fell to the ground, nearly dead and in agony. The Chaos Elemental decided to leave the Corruptor alone.
"You'll pay for this! The Hallow will suffer!" the Corruptor said in agony. A Corrupted Slime, also known as a Ebonslime was hopping around and it saw the dying Corruptor.

In his chamber, The Corrupt woke up from his slumber. He held his purple demonite throne firmly. He gazed towards the entrance of his chamber. Through the entrance, a medium-sized Corrupt Slime hopped to talk to the king.
"Sir Corrupt, a Corruptor has fallen whilst fighting a Chaos Elemental." the Slime said.
"Another battle on the edge of our land?! There have been so many clashes recently."
Out of the floor, the Eater of Worlds smashed through the ebonstone and he poked his head out.
"I just wiped out a group of Rainbow Slimes invading our land." the Eater said. The Corrupt slammed his fist onto the arm of his throne.
"Enough of this! SLIMERS!" The Corrupt cried. Four flying Slimers flied towards The Corrupt and carried the corrupt leader.
"I will talk to the Crystal King himself about this! If he refuses to deal with these attacks, we will fight!"

After a long flight, The Corrupt and his Slimers finally ended up in the entrance of the Crystal King's chamber. The Corrupt began to walk through a crystal hallway. The Slimers followed right behind The Corrupt.
"This Hallow is so bright! It hurts my eyes!" The Corrupt said. After a bit of walking, The Corrupt ended up in the Crystal King's chamber. But the Crystal King wasn't there. Instead, there were two Hallowed Mimics.
"Corruption! What is your business here?" one of the Mimics asked, with anger.
"I am The Corrupt! I talk to those I want to talk to!" The Corrupt cried at the two Mimics. "WHERE IS THE CRYSTAL KING?" he asked.
"I'm sorry, but he is not available —" a Mimic joked before being interrupted.
"If you do not answer my question, I will be forced to destroy you two and search for him myself!" The Corrupt warned.
"You want to destroy us? Feel our pain!" the Mimics said, jumping back.
"Destroy them, Slimers!" The Corrupt ordered. The Slimers began to fly towards the two Hallowed Mimics, which simply stayed still.
Suddenly, the two Mimics leaped at the same time, instantly gulping two of the Slimers.
In a bitter rage, The Corrupt pulled out his legendary True Night's Edge. The cursed flames within the weapon glowed a bright green.
"You want to challenge The Corrupt?! Face the might of my True Night's Edge!" The Corrupt yelled. His eyes glowed the same green as the True Night's Edge. "DIE, you cursed Mimics!"
The Mimics quickly leaped backward.
"Oooh! We're so afraid!" they said sarcastically.
The Corrupt sliced his True Night's Edge through the air, summoning a green duplicate of the True Night's Edge which headed towards one of the Hallowed Mimics. The Hallowed Mimic reacted too late as the green projectile cleanly sliced the Mimic into two.
"No!!" the other Mimic cried. The Corrupt began to walk towards the remaining mimic. He put down his True Night's Edge.
"I will kill this one a different way." The Corrupt thought. He summoned his Clinger Staff and he trapped the remaining Hallowed Mimic in a ring of cursed flames. The Corrupt laughed grimly.
Then, through the entrance of the chamber, the Crystal King walked into his chamber.
"What happened here?!" the King said in surprise. "What did you do to these poor Mimics?"
"Ah, there you are, Crystal King. These Hallowed Mimics attacked me for no reason. I kinda had to slay them." The Corrupt said. He put his Clinger Staff on the floor.
The remaining trapped Mimic said, "The Corrupt is lying! He aggravated us!"
The Crystal King slowly walked towards The Corrupt. The King smiled. Two Chaos Elementals teleported beside The Corrupt with handcuffs.
"You're gonna stay here for now. By the way, I'll take your weapons." the Crystal King said as he grinned. The Chaos Elementals began to drag The Corrupt towards an entrance to a deeper part of the Hallow cave.
"Haul him to the deepest layer of the Hallowed, my minions!" the Crystal King ordered. He grabbed the True Night's Edge and the Clinger Staff. He walked to sit in his crystal throne.
"I must prepare for war. No doubt the Corruption will send their monsters to try to rescue The Corrupt. The Corrupt is way too dangerous to the Hallow to be free. But one thing the Corruption must know is that they will never find The Corrupt. The Hallowed cave system is so advanced that not even I have it memorized. But maybe I underestimate them." the Crystal King thought.
"The time has come for a war between the light and night."

Status Update (6/24/18) : This story isn't going to be cancelled, I just want to rewrite the first chapter of this fan fiction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom