tModLoader Warframe weapons mod

Do you like the mod?

• Yes

• No (If so, please leave feedback, so I can improve.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wiz3rd

Terrarian
Warframe weapons mod adds new weapons to terraria, based on the Warframe game universe.
The aim of the mod is to add more variety if it comes to weapons throughout the game.
(This means I plan on adding all of the weapons from Warframe, given enough time.)
There are 15 weapons yet, more to come in the future.
The weapons are released in no particular order.

The newest version of the mod is available at the Mod Browser.
Also here, in case of downtime or just wanting a direct link:
https://www.mediafire.com/?s8jl21506dqg5d2

Gorgon Gorgon.png (Early Pre-hardmode weapon, heavy minigun.)
Gorgon WraithWraithGorgon.png (Mid Pre-hardmode weapon, slightly more damage than the normal version.)
Grakata Grakata.png (Early Pre-hardmode weapon, incredibly fast, but inaccurate and low damage.)
KarakKarak.png (Early Pre-hardmode weapon, fast, moderately accurate, cheap.)
Karak WraithWraithKarak.png (Mid Pre-hardmode weapon, faster than the original, deals slightly more damage.)

LatoLato.png (Pre-EoC fight weapon)
LatronLatron.png(Mid Pre-hardmode weapon, can be acquired early with enough dedication.)
Mark One BratonMk1braton.png(Pre-EoC fight weapon)
Prisma GorgonPrismaGorgon.png (Mid Pre-hardmode weapon, slightly more knockback than the standard version, noticeably more accurate, more crit chance.)
Prisma GrakataPrismaGrakata.png (Mid Pre-hardmode weapon, faster than the original, slightly more damage, noticeably more accurate.)
RubicoRubico.png(Late Pre-hardmode, Post-Skeletron weapon. High damage, but low accuracy.)
Sancti TigrisTigrisSancti.png (Late Pre-hardmode weapon, although it can be acquired somewhat early.)
ScindoScindo.png (Early Pre-hardmode weapon. Heavy and hard to handle.)
Skana Skana.png (Pre-EoC fight weapon, has autoswing.)
VectisVectis.png(Late Pre-hardmode, Post-Skeletron weapon. Slow, but accurate and devastating.)
I'm still trying to balance the weapons and find a sweetspot for all of them.
If you have a suggestion, please leave it down below.
Hope you like it, have a good day!

Last edited:
Heres a suggestion; Broken War, an early hardmode melee, then War, post-moonlord made with BW
Excited to see what comes from this mod! `:)

Heres a suggestion; Broken War, an early hardmode melee, then War, post-moonlord made with BW
Excited to see what comes from this mod! `:)

Sounds good to me. I'll get on that after I make some more Pre-hardmode assault rifles. :dryadgrin:

It'd be nice if it were possible to make an item that's engame level that can buff any of the weapons, kinda like how any gun in Warframe can serve you well anywhere on the starchart with the right setups.

It'd be nice if it were possible to make an item that's engame level that can buff any of the weapons, kinda like how any gun in Warframe can serve you well anywhere on the starchart with the right setups.

Right now I'll just tier the weapons out, when I have all the weapons done (a long way to go still) I'll think about that. Will probably make it an accessory, possibly even make them mods. I also had an Idea to make Status procs as debuffs, and each weapon would have a chance to proc them in place of Status, but that's going to come further down the line.

That being said, I'll be releasing a pack of 7 new weapons later today!
What could they possibly be? Well...

TENNO SKOOM!

Edit: The update is in!
7 more weapons to choose from, all of them Pre-hardmode grineer assault rifles.
Next up: 10 Hardmode weapons.

Last edited:
Right now I'll just tier the weapons out, when I have all the weapons done (a long way to go still) I'll think about that. Will probably make it an accessory, possibly even make them mods. I also had an Idea to make Status procs as debuffs, and each weapon would have a chance to proc them in place of Status, but that's going to come further down the line.

That being said, I'll be releasing a pack of 7 new weapons later today!
What could they possibly be? Well...

TENNO SKOOM!

Edit: The update is in!
7 more weapons to choose from, all of them Pre-hardmode grineer assault rifles.
Next up: 10 Hardmode weapons.

I think what you could do is make 3 tiers of wrframe suit armor, for example:
MK-1 Excalibur, Pre-HM armor, and the set bonus makes the skana be Level 1 exalted blade, which does as much damage as nights edge.
Lvl 10 Excalibur, Early HM armor, gives Level 2 Exalted Blade,
LVL 30 Excalibur, Post-Moonlord, gives Level 3 Exalted blade, about as much dmg as meowmere.

I think what you could do is make 3 tiers of wrframe suit armor, for example:
MK-1 Excalibur, Pre-HM armor, and the set bonus makes the skana be Level 1 exalted blade, which does as much damage as nights edge.
Lvl 10 Excalibur, Early HM armor, gives Level 2 Exalted Blade,
LVL 30 Excalibur, Post-Moonlord, gives Level 3 Exalted blade, about as much dmg as meowmere.

To be honest I don't think I will do that anytime soon, because I want to focus on the weapons for now.
Although the armor set bonus sounds like a nice idea, might implement it at some point in the future.

Just a quick heads up, I've only made 2 weapons from the new set, but I'm going to rest for a bit because I've been sick for some time now.
Sorry to disappoint, but I will make the weapons eventually.

Last edited:
I haven't played warframe yet, but a a pal of mine (who actually plays) and me love the mod keep up the good work!

This mod's got potential, that's for sure. I'm gonna give some suggestions, but these are basically for a "Warframe Mod" rather than "Warframe Weapon Mod". Just pick the few that seem decent, if any.

Suggestions:
  • Prime weapons should all be hardmode
    • With the exception of Lato Prime and Skana Prime, which were Founder Items. These should have a 1/some-absurd-number chance to drop from every enemy (higher drop chance from bosses) and the damage should scale depending on which boss you've killed last (i.e Post-Moon Lord Lato Prime deals 200+ damage per shot, Skana Prime 500dmg/swing.)
  • You should make a Baro Ki'Teer NPC merchant that appears every 14 in-game days and stays for 2 days before leaving (just like in Warframe).
    • He gives the player Vandal weapons as well as some of the unique ones such as Mara Detron, Prisma weapons, Vulkar Wraith, Machete Wraith, and Quanta Vandal.
  • Maybe add a shield system? Shield first then health, just like in Warframe?
  • Sentinels (If you plan to add them) should be similar to summons, except you equip them like accessories. They would act like they do in Warframe, with a few changes.
    • Example: Instead of changing ammo, Carrier increases pickup range, Wyrm stunlocks enemies nearby every now and then (constantly dealing 1 damage), Shade makes your character invisible if you don't shoot (it won't shoot either, not sure if that's possible to code in though), Dethcube fires a laser that deals massive damage and pierces every now and then, Helios inflicts Ichor to enemies it "scans" (when it sees a new enemy it fires an extremely fast Ichor shot that inflicts 1 damage and gives Ichor to the enemy for 15 seconds, can't do it twice on the same enemy though for balancing), Taxon gives the player shields depending on how much damage it deals (every 10 damage = 1 shield?), Djinn poisons enemies with its shots, and Diriga semi-stunlocks nearby enemies while dealing massive damage to enemies far away (again, not sure if this can be coded)
    • Sentinels don't have any health, and instead deal much more damage in their Primed versions
  • Mods are probably too big of a pain to add, but if you feel like doing it, it'd be good to make a specific "forge" for them.
    • You'd put your weapon in the forge and then mod it, easier said than done though
    • All enemies drop Endo (0-3 for normal enemies, 0-7 for naturally strong ones, 3-10 for hardmode-specific enemies, 5-15 for strong hardmode enemies, and then bosses are up to you) (IMO if you do plan on actually making the whole modding thing I would personally skip the endo and the level increasing, just make it so they do a set amount of damage increase, either small or large, again, up to you)
    • Normal enemies very rarely drop bronze mods
    • Bosses drop Silver mods
    • Baro Ki'Teer can bring Primed Mods and only Moon Lord can drop them (with a 5% chance or something since you're not really supposed to get primed mods from anything/anyone but Baro)
  • An easier and less confusing method for modding would be to simply make them accessories
    • Level them up with Endo and other materials, or simply just other materials
    • To simplify it even more, only Primed mods are available, and they can only be obtained by Baro or Moon Lord.
    • You can lock some mod levels behind early/mid/late/post hardmode items such as Life Fruits, Ectoplasm, Golem Eye's, and Luminite bars/Different fragments
    • When you equip a Warframe weapon, on the right side of the screen a very small accessory list drops down with 3/4/whatever room where you can put your mods (Might be harder to code than most things)
  • Mods should be limited to:
    • Weapon Mods
      • Crit % (True Steel for Melee, Point Strike for everything else. Combine the two to get True Strike?)
      • Damage (Pressure Point for Melee weapons, Serration for everything else. Combine the two to get Pressured Serration?)
      • Speed (Fury for Melee, Speed Trigger for everything else. Combine the two for Fury Trigger?)
      • Punch Through (Shorten the name to Auger, works for everything but melee (throwing melee should have unchangable normal punchthrough))
      • Berserker (Only for Melee, criticals increase swing speed/throw speed)
      • Crit damage (Organ Shatter for Melee, Vital Sense for everything else, Vital Shatter when combined? This would increase it over the 2x norm)
    • Warframe Mods
      • Intensify (More damage for every weapon)
      • Rage (Mana regeneration when hurt)
      • Streamline (Less mana usage)
      • Flow (More Mana)
      • Redirection (More shield)
      • Vitality (More Health)
      • Rush (gofast)
      • Vigor (Result of combining a maxed Redirection and Vitality, and unlike in Warframe, provides the full health/shield rather than the half, and has 10 levels rather than 5)
  • Guns with two modes should either only have one or, if they use ammo, should only use 1 type of ammo
    • For example, Zarr only uses bullets and its primary fire is the shotgun instead of the shrapnel explosives
    • If it's a spear and it fires (Javlok for example) the firing takes up mana instead
  • Space mom is an NPC.
    • Similar to the Angler NPC, she gives you quests.
    • Her quests are kill quests.
      • You'll have to kill enemies or bosses. Bosses grant more rewards.
    • You can instantly get another quest after the previous one is completed.
    • Quests 1-50 are all pre-determined.
      • Her 50th quest, which is to kill the Moon Lord, will give you Primed Fury as well as 1,000 Endo and 5 Platinum.
      • All quests after the 50th quest are highly randomized and much harder than normal.
    • Quests usually consist of a high amount of enemies to kill/multiple of the same/different boss to kill, and there is no time limit to the quests.
    • Her rewards are endo and coins.
    • She has a shop as well where you can buy endo.
      • Endo costs 1 silver per endo.
    • She might very rarely give a mod if the quest was to kill multiple bosses.
  • Space mom is also an accessory item
    • She can be equipped and acts like a summon.
    • Her movement patterns are similar to a Sand Elemental's, and she can shoot and clip through blocks.
    • She shoots a piercing void beam that deals massive damage (175 per damage tick)
    • She can be bought from the Lotus NPC after killing the Moon Lord
  • Ordis is also an accessory item
    • Acts like the Chlorophyte armor crystal.
    • Shoots a piercing constant laser beam that deals very high damage (200 per damage tick?)
    • He drops from the Moon Lord at a 1/50 chance, lowering to 1/25 in Expert Mode.
    • While it does deal super high damage, the biggest downside to the item that can ruin even that appeal is the fact that it's more noisy than The Axe.
    • It repeats the phrase "Operator" in different pitches every second at a louder than normal volume.

Alright I'm done spewing random ideas. That's all I could think of at the moment, 'specially since I'm super sleepy. Anyways, that's all I have. I know, there's so much it may as well turn it into a Warframe mod instead of a Warframe weapons mod but my 1,500+ hours were screaming at me, telling me to say this all.

Well, they weren't, it was more like I was screaming at myself in my head for playing Warframe for over 1,500 hours. My precious, precious time...

i think warframes having all four of their abilities would be kind of op, so maybe just a few frames, like frost, excal, volt, limbo, and rhino can be made, and they can only use one of their abilities.

also, if you add warframe enemies, then perhaps stuff like the infested could infect small caves instead of making an entire biome, since god knows we have too many of those.
the infested could also be post-moonlord and begin infecting other enemies.

I just made an account to say one thing.
Add Tygris prime as secret weapon drop that has 0.0001% chance to drop from moon-lord (on hardmode) and why it's that drop chance is that low you ask?
simple we will make it overpowered just like in warframe :D

Sorry to inform you, but life took my dreams away and I will have to focus on studying.
I simply don't have time to continue making this mod.

I cannot promise anything, but I intend to come back to it once I have the time to do so again.

I get the pain of having to study, but I was just wondering, after almost 2 years of absolute nothing for this mod, is anyone going to question whether it will ever get an update?

Back
Top Bottom