tModLoader Warlords RPG - Back From The Dead.

HellGoesOn(Ork)

Skeletron Prime
Warlords RPG - Brand New Spell System, Talents - and more upcoming!

This mod aims to creating unique RPG-like expirience by adding its own systems, like Talents, Action Points, Spellbooks & e.t.c

Normal content is also included.

AP1.png
Action Point System:
AP2.png

Whats this?
This is a brand new system that aims at making your combat expirience more unique & engaging.
Here is basic run down of how it works:
Whenever you deal damage, your Action Point Progress increases by a bit. When its full, you gain an Action Point.
You can use those to cast diffrent spells!
Unlike normal magic weapons however, spells can be used by any class & they can be used without switching your weapon.
Spells are casted via hotkeys.

SpellTome.png
Spells fall into two main categories
SpellTome.png
:
Channeled & Instant
Channeled Spells cast can be held down to increase their effectiveness, as well as their cost

Instant Spells spend either static amount of AP or they eat up your meter fully. They usually have a greater impact in short fights.

Thats not all!

HypercrystalSword.png
General Content
FlakCannon.png
:

Item sets:
Hypercrystal Set(wip)
.Hypercrystal Set.png

Spectrum Set(no picture, will upload gif later)

Impaler.png

Ultrasonic Impaler:
The more armor target has, the more damage it deals

Terra_Goliath.png
Goliath Weapon Set
ArcadiaGoliath.png
:

CirrusGoliath.png

Cirrus Goliath:
Increases your mobility whenever you hit enemy

LucrediaGoliath.png

Lucredia Goliath:
Spawns Crystal Shards on enemy hits
Has a chance to make you invulnerable for 2 seconds

InfernaGoliath.png

Inferna Goliath:
Puts a brief DoT effect on enemies, that increases its damage by 4 every few seconds.
Damage stacks are reset when debuff falls off.

VisceraGoliath.png

Viscera Goliath:
Whenever it crits, it has a [crit/2] chance of critting again, increasing its total damage to x4 compared to normal hit.
Also increases its crit chance by 4% on each hit, resets whenever you get Double Crit(x4 the normal damage)

Of course, this is not all content included in the mod, some of it is under development.
I hope to bring this mod to ModBrowser as Soon™ as I implement enough content. As of now, this mod is UNAVAIBLE to be downloaded from anywhere

but our discord server. If you feel like diving into very raw stage of this mod, feel free to join our server <3

https://discord.gg/xcn6xzc

Developers:
Me(HellGoesOn) - Main coder & designer
@Phobostar - Main spriter
CrabBar, Niko, Great Bloom Gooby - Main mod testers

Special Thanks to:
tModLoader Discord Server - for helping out with some code issues
ReLogic - for creating such awesome game <3

Nice to see it not dead
[doublepost=1538528093,1538527889][/doublepost]The coding seems hella nice, but the sprites need some work

Archeology.png

BRAND NEW MECHANIC: Archeology Trips
Allows you to send out a group of up to 3 recruits to gather loot & resources for you.
The loot depends on the type of recruit you sent and the location you choose to send them into.
Possible recruits:
Miners: add/increase the amount of minerals(such as gems) and metals you gain from expiditions
Knights: they fight monsters on expiditions & bring their loot, as well as increasing success rate of expiditions and lowering the possibility of death of your recruits
Archeologists: they make the expidition more dangerous, but can find unique loot(such as hermes boots or cloud in a bottle) on their way.
PLANNED FEATURES:
More locations.
Possibility of your recruits dying(you lose 33% of rewards per recruit that dies on mission, doesn't affect items that have amount of 1)
Mercs that don't count to group count, but ask for bigger payment to be recruited
A log that will show short stories about how your recruits find which loot and how they died

EDIT:This version is still highly WIP

Last edited:
Oh hey, I need to update this thread quite a bit.

Will update the thread once I will finish Spell & Quests systems.

Here are quite a bit of spoilers for you guys. Thats not all, but I don't have time to post everything as of now.

Back
Top Bottom