Weapons & Equip Warp Boots - The first steps into accessories combining

Varsia

Empress of Light
Now. I've already made a suggestion regarding an endgame shoe, but here's another one for the sake of it.
Also, the title may be a little misleading, but here goes nothing.

Warp Boots

Equipable
Allows the user to run incredibly fast
Allows flight and enhanced mobility on ice
Double-tap to tele-dash
--Accessory combo enabled--

How do you obtain it? Well, it's made using frostspark boots and a portal gun at a tinkerer's workshop.

Now, firstly, what's a tele-dash? Well, a tele-dash is essentially a teleportation a short distance in front of you. It won't, by default, cause chaos state, but we'll get more into that later. It does allow you to teleport through walls, as long as the exit point is empty.

Now, let's get into one of the big points of this suggestion, shall we?

Right, see that little bitty underneath all the stats? That bit that says "Accessory combo enabled"? Right, well, that gives the accessory bonus abilities when used with other accessories (or items or armours). Here's the list I have compiled of the bonuses involving the Warp Boots:

MNG
When used with the Master Ninja Gear, the Boots will, as well as teleporting you, activate invincibility frames and make you invisible while you are invincible. This cannot be used in rapid succession, though, as chaos state is activated for 3 seconds after use.

Tabi
This is a simpler one, simply giving a boost to the range of the tele-dash.

Solar armour
When used with a full set of Solar armour, the tele-dash gains an interesting ability. When you dash, a beam of fire is cast between your entry point and exit point, essentially acting like you dashed through all the enemies, causing all the explosions. However, it will, no matter what, whether you hit enemies or not, take 1 layer off your solar shield.

Rod of Discord
This may seem like an odd one. As long as the Rod of Discord is in your inventory, you can do a teledash to your cursor, but only as long as you could reach it without. So, rather than simply teleporting anywhere on screen, it will essentially act like you ran through the whole thing, using tele-dash where necessary, but in a single tele-dash. This does not activate chaos state, allowing for rapid transportation.

That's all I've got for now. Leave feedback below. I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:
ok, im sorry, but I cant read this. the color of the text makes it extremely hard to focus. text is white for a reason. the human eyes is naturally drawn to blank right spaces. you also never said how to obtain this item

ok, im sorry, but I cant read this. the color of the text makes it extremely hard to focus. text is white for a reason. the human eyes is naturally drawn to blank right spaces. you also never said how to obtain this item
Alright, changed do default text colour and added the method of obtaining.

Back
Top Bottom