Drawings & Paintings Warren's Arts and Stuffs

What do you want me to draw ? (Tell me in the comment section what it is and a demo if necessary)

• Total voters
Yey ! Thank you ! I wish you like it and if you wanna use it as a pfp you are free to do so. (You can credit me.)

I think I will.

Also what about the signature? I know its optional but I know you said something about it

The Background Perview of @KingNtheYoloMaster Art Request.

The requester will get a free banner that is allowed to put in the Signature (similar to "I support Calamity").
[doublepost=1516571885,1516571856][/doublepost]i mean banner

Thanks ! Art will be released in minutes. For now it's time to do final touches.
Banner will be delayed or even cancelled.
Thank you for 500 Views ! What ?

Question that people may ask

Am I open for request ?
Yes. This may be personal or terraria request. I will ! If you wanna know my current status check it out in original page.

How about people who requested in the past ?
They can't request for a month. So @KingNtheYoloMaster can do another request on Feb.19, 2018. This desicion is because of busy schedules. This was a hard decision, though.

Thank you guys !
Here

Guess what it is ? It's the Hermes Boots ! I actually relied on the shading and pallete of the sprite with the old style. I feel like I've improved a little bit. What do you think ?

1516692104347.png

SPOILER (No Picture) : I'm working on something big,I'm not trying to rush it and it has something to do with what trending in Terraria. Know what it is ?

Is it from a mod?
Is a boss?

Hello @FlyKip , sorry to dissapoint you but I'm trying to avoid mods for now,as they may have been trying to work in the future. I'm a mobile player so I have no touch with mods, but they will be worked on as long as we can play mods in mobile.

Hey @KingNtheYoloMaster, thank you for your loyalty ! I'm happy that you really like my artwork for you. If you want a bigger clue go to the poll, and it gives you clue. Please vote until 3 choices so I can work on with them and specify in the thread.

Announcement :
No promises here,just sharing the thinking ;) !

I may make a Valentine themded thread that will air in February (No date). It is big but it wasn't what I'm talking about. I may release some progress so be ready :merchantgrin:.

My first Terraria Art Mod for Intergalactic Chaos Mod ! One of the Everwatching Booses ! Why he is watching you ? Who is it ? Please do check our mod,I am an artsit at the Developer Team (sorry for advertising) : https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/re-upload-intergalactic-chaos.61845/

Alert :
We are finding Beta Testers,Music Creators and more to help the Development Team !

1517121059258.png

I made a Support Banner !
Redirect it with a link with :
Code:
[IMG]https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/re-upload-intergalactic-chaos.61845/[IMG]
1517120082673.png

Thats neat and all, but are you trying to AVOID mods?
[doublepost=1517126625,1517126570][/doublepost]
I mean, I clearly understand if you changed your mind but like 2 days ago you said "No mods whatsoever."

Also your making the mod? Thats neat.

[doublepost=1517126625,1517126570][/doublepost]
I mean, I clearly understand if you changed your mind but like 2 days ago you said "No mods whatsoever."

Also your making the mod? Thats neat.
I'm not a coder of a mod,I'm not the owner either. I'm just an artist and a community manager of the mod. Aslo I make concepts for the mod. Thank you for the compliments,I wish you will support me in the future !

I've never said that I'll never draw mods. I'll TRY not to do mods but that statemnt has no guarantees since I've said in the future. Yeah.

Terraria Weekly Art Challenge : Nimbus Rod ! With its magical powers you will be confused if it's a magical weapon or a summoner weapon ! Sounds strange,right ? With the almighty power of the Angry Nimbus,this rain curse over your foes.

Terraria Weekly Art ! I challenge you to do the same ! Draw Terraria fan-art every week !

Ps : Do I improve in every drawing ?

1517548716234.png

Enjoy our new customization thread, Warren's Art - Valentines Edition !
Love is in the air ! Breathe it ! With your family,friends or someone,it is for you !
View this customization pack from February 2- 31 ! Enjoy !

Happy Valentines by Warren Mark - 2018 :passionate::dryadpassionate::merchantpassionate::nursepassionate:~:passionate:`:passionate:
1517549006967.png

1517549008215.png

Back
Top Bottom